Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Crossplay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 284 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 05-04-2011, 03:15 AM   #496
Dengeki-kun
Herp to the Derp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enko View Post
you're looking for breast enhancers.
www.supergelproducts.com is a good website for some good quality enhancers and forms.

for the crossplayers, have any of you ever tried something called femskin? they make a full female body suit but you can get just the upper torso too. looks like it would definitely help out with costumes that show more cleavage. cost is pretty high though.
Femskin does have some really amazing and realistic bodysuits, but they sell their stuff for a very hefty price. I guess it's good that it's a one-time buy

"Your voice is getting in the way of me telling you to shut up..." -Ikki Takeda
Dengeki-kun is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-04-2011, 02:18 PM   #497
Methusalah
methusalah

lmao silicone nude bras are the way to go. even a flat chested guy can have up to d's.
Methusalah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2011, 04:37 PM   #498
AdeptRogueNagi

Only waterbras?

I was thinking of another alternative, just wear a normal bra, just place really thick padding under them. Even women who fake their boobs do that too don't they?
AdeptRogueNagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2011, 06:54 AM   #499
Dengeki-kun
Herp to the Derp

So I just came across a website that gives you a guide on how to make home-made breast forms using latex balloons and this substance called Waster Polymer Crystals. I have a link to the guide below

http://homemadebreastforms.com/latex...-breast-forms/

Unread 06-24-2011, 11:47 AM   #500
xoxoPanda-chan

I found this youtube vid on how to make clevage ^^ personally, I found it to be adorable~!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfN7_...6681A&index=61
Unread 07-18-2011, 02:08 AM   #501
Blackstar96
GREATEST ASSASIN EVER!!!!

That's really good! I got on the same track as you at about the halfway point when I figured out the cone and all. XD, when I've gotten a bit older and mabey have a home of my own, even if that's just a caravan in the back yard, so that I can keep it away from my parents, my mum dosnt really appreciate cosplaying and dad would freak if he knew I was attempting to crossdress... Hehe. But that is a really good idea one other way to do it would be to lubricate the inside of the balloon to make them seem more natural, this is a real awquard conversation, as balloons seem to be a bit stiff when stuffed.
Blackstar96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2011, 10:58 AM   #502
BisectedBrioche
Da ba di da ba di...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoPanda-chan View Post
I found this youtube vid on how to make clevage ^^ personally, I found it to be adorable~!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfN7_...6681A&index=61
It's been taken down. v_v

To do; Dark Link (80%) Link (20%)

Can't write, can't draw. Can code, a little.
BisectedBrioche is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2011, 09:16 PM   #503
Pastanomicon

Hey everybody! I just wanted to show off my results for the method waaaaay in the beginning of this thread. I took double layered pantyhose and put three cups of rice in each, tied it off, and went from B's to D's. I posted pics on my facebook. The album *should* be set to everyone. Anyway, let me know what you think!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...9039387&type=1

I also blogged about the experience here:
http://pastanomicon.wordpress.com/

Last edited by Pastanomicon : 08-03-2011 at 01:29 AM.
Pastanomicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2011, 05:05 PM   #504
Dengeki-kun
Herp to the Derp

That sure is pretty nifty there

Unread 08-17-2011, 12:07 AM   #505
Kittymew

When it comes to breast forms, I have to vouch for these guys for competitive prices, good service, and quality products. http://www.exsilbreastforms.com
Kittymew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2011, 12:19 AM   #506
Dengeki-kun
Herp to the Derp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittymew View Post
When it comes to breast forms, I have to vouch for these guys for competitive prices, good service, and quality products. http://www.exsilbreastforms.com
Seems like they've got some great stuff, but they do seem expensive

Unread 08-26-2011, 03:25 AM   #507
Sellesion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merle-kun View Post
Wahahaha.. I'm SO happy they made this section! Aahh.. my people =3

How to make your fake boobs, by Jason Balduf (No putting this anywhere with out my name attached!)

Anyway, on to the false boobies! I recently made myself some good ones and they're dirt cheap too! I had read a long time ago about rice, bird seed, etc etc. But I was embarrassed and didn't want to try that, so I kept using winter socks. But somewhat recently I was brave enough to give this a shot once I seen how nice they could look.

I'll do this recipe style! Here's your ingredients!
1 bag of short grain rice (Ideal, but if you cant find it long grain will do)
1 package helium quality ROUND balloons, WHITE.
1 set of funnels

I got all of that in one trip to Walmart. The rice was about 1.30, the balloons about 70 cents, and the funnels were another dollar something. So all and all this will cost 3-4 dollars depending on price, and you can make two sets of boobs! A pair of Cs and a pair of Ds!

Instructions:
Ok, now that you have all this together here's what you do. Blow up two of the white balloons to stretch them out. Next, place one of them over the funnel's spout. Make sure to get the funnel that best seals around your mouth. Why you need this seal will be explained in a bit. Anyway, you do not need to tape the balloon to the funnel, you need somewhere to hold, and this is the best spot. Now comes the filling!

When I was making these, the original instructions were put the rice in a ziplock back, roll it up and stick it in a sock. Didn't seem very well made that way, lots of extra stuff in there to mess with the shape, not to mention poke into your chest over the course of a day. Sure it feels fine when you first put it on, but think about a WHOLE day wearing them, ouch. So I decided that placing the rice into a balloon was the best way to do it, in effect making my own stress balls. Rather large ones though. So the problem was how to get the rice into the balloons. You certainly can't stuff it in there with your finger, I tried that. So I needed to inflate the balloon somehow. Well blowing air into it then getting the rice in wasn't going to work, and the only other way was creating a vacuum outside the balloon. Yeah, I know that's overkill.. you don't need to buy anything like that. In case someone doesn't know what machine I'm talking about, it's the kind flower shops use to put bears into the balloons.

But, before you put the rice into the balloons you need to know how much equals what cup size! The friend who told me about the zippy bag method gave me a rough estimate on cups of rice versus cup size. Two cups of rice equals a C cup. And to get the larger anime chests that some of the girls have, for my second set, I used the rest of the bag. I think it was around 3½ cups to 4 for each breast. I don't know about anything lower than that.. I would guess at 1½ being a B, and A probably a cup or less. But for those you can probably get away with socks.

Here's the secret on how put the rice in! With the funnel inserted into the balloon, measure out your first cup of rice, and pour a little of that into the funnel. You'll have to test the amount to see what fits your face and funnel best, but it's a no brainer. Once you have this fixed, seal the funnel around your mouth, and gently blow the rice through it and into the balloon. This may take a bit of wiggling to get it through the end because it can get a little jammed, but nothing serious has ever happened to me. Once you have all or most of the rice into the balloon, it's time to let the excess air back out. WARNING! Let it pass the seal SLOWLY! Otherwise you'll have rice shooting all over the place, on your floor, up your nose, down your throat.. it's not fun. Repeat this until your allotted amount cups of rice. Then, simply tie it off and voila! You have boobs!

Bra Tips For Your New Boobs!
I recommend a demi bra. If you don't know what this is, go to a bra site and look one up. I don't know a lot about bras yet, but these have the better cup shapes because they have the entire breast area covered, so they make the nice tear drop shape we who lack boobs need. Just don't over fill that bra and you'll be fine.

Anyway, like I said at the top of this message.. I devised this whole process, so please put my name on any repostings of this. A link to my site would be great too!
http://MerleKun.Kumagoro.net

I hope that helps some people! Now that there's a crossplay section, I'll have a better reason to read the forums more often! =3
I'm not sure if someone's posted this before but..
Might I suggest using Flour instead of rice, to avoid it popping the balloon? I've done this same process before to make stress balls, and flour works really well. :]
Sellesion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2011, 11:43 PM   #508
Moxcats

Does anyone have any tips for making actual cleavage? There's a cosplay I want to do that shows A LOT of boob. Like, the neckline goes past the bottom of the boob. I'm not sure how possible it would be, but if anyone has any tips that would be great.
Moxcats is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-2011, 04:11 AM   #509
Dengeki-kun
Herp to the Derp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sellesion View Post
I'm not sure if someone's posted this before but..
Might I suggest using Flour instead of rice, to avoid it popping the balloon? I've done this same process before to make stress balls, and flour works really well. :]
Flour, you say? I believe that would work a hell of a lot better than rice, but I believe it would make a much bigger mess from doing the method he suggested to get the balloon to expand with the rice

Unread 06-03-2012, 11:31 PM   #510
jdp898989

So I'm going to put this is both male and female threads since it relates to both:

I taped at AKon this year to create cleavage (for Erica Anderson), and it worked great..until it started to hurt. I used both gorilla tape and medical tape, and it was quite awful at the end of the night. About 10 hours later, I peeled it off and had horrible, rubbed in burn-like marks on my chest. It's pretty bad.

So, long story short: be really careful if even THINKING about using tape on your skin.
jdp898989 is offline   Reply With Quote