Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Crossplay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 253 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 04-17-2003, 07:28 PM   #46
Merle-kun
What TIME is it!?!?

resilient: You're welcome to put the link in a PM to me =3

BayushiKachiko: Well.. like I said, I have very low body fat and I've tried taping to make cleavage and that only made a slight difference. And the costume I linked to would not work with the method you talked about.. though the medical supply stores I'm not sure of. I don't think they'd sell anything I could use... and if they did, it'd be really expensive. Anything with "medical" attached to it usually is, especailly if it's cosmetic, and specialized.

Follow me on Facebook or at KimberlyBalduf.com!
Merle-kun is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-17-2003, 08:19 PM   #47
Schu
Noisy Alien

Bayushi had the right idea, I've done it before...

Something I tried with a guy friend of mine on Halloween... duct tape all the possible fat in your pecs _up_ a far as you possibly can( you don't tape up over your nipple, just the bottom part, squeezing them as closely into the middle of your chest as you can... then buy a waterbra (they're constantly on sale at TJ Maxx and stuff) in whatever your chest measurement is in a size too small and A Cup (or AA cup?). Then add shoulder pads in the bottom part of the cup until they get big enough for your taste.

If I didn't have breats, I'd take some pictures to show you better... maybe my brother's free....
Schu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2003, 08:29 PM   #48
KuroBara
dog of the military

In your case, it may be best to forgo a little accuracy by raising the neckline of the costume. I gave my boyfriend some awesome ta-ta's for our campus crossdressing competition using a padded bra (I may be female, but the boob fairy skipped me) and some padding materials. They looked large but realistic. But, this method wouldn't work for those big bouncy cleavage breasts. (Really cute character btw)

(edit: I'm really tired, forgive the 6th-grade phrases)
KuroBara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2003, 01:11 AM   #49
yasafusa
FLAT AS A CAT

These ones that I found... it says they fit to the chest really well.... you may use these with thier adhesive and to fix any seams; you could use that skin safe halloween latex fake skin for the smallest touch ups! They are cheaper than the "foam shirt" style and look, bounce and feel real!!! http://www.thebreastformstore.com/item15.html

hope this helps

Update!!!

I bought a pair of the "triangle" style forms and besides a puncture occured in shipping they are AWESOME!!! (The nice people at the "breastformstore" were very quick with a FREE replacement) People will have a real problem deciding whether I'm a guy or a girl once I drape my costume over them! And yes, they look, feel and bounce like real ones!

Last edited by yasafusa : 04-30-2003 at 07:23 PM.
yasafusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2003, 07:02 AM   #50
daria_jack
Your favorite pin-up girl

Get a bra your size and but some sort of silicon things to put in them. Like the ones Sandra Bullock got in Miss congeniality

How bad could it be, sexuality?
daria_jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2003, 07:34 AM   #51
daria_jack
Your favorite pin-up girl

Not a tip how to make them, but another tip. Make them soft and silicone like so you can move them around.

I red something on an article from filming of M.I.B. 2. Lara Flynn Boyle didn't have big enough breasts. So they started pushing her bodyfat up towards her breats. They started with her legs and taped up her body. It's probably not good to walk around in, but if you've seen the movie, you've seen it looks great ^_^

How bad could it be, sexuality?
daria_jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2003, 01:32 AM   #52
Nine
The busty one!

Are there any tips on what bra to get to hold the rice balloon falsies?
Nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2003, 02:12 AM   #53
Menchi
Tee hee <3

if i recall right was somethng like a demi cup bra. that is all i ever used an it held em in js fine ^^
Menchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2003, 11:16 AM   #54
Merle-kun
What TIME is it!?!?

I use a demi bra =3 It has the basic shape on it already.. it just needs that substance behind it. ^-^

Unread 04-25-2003, 11:39 AM   #55
Agrias
Mya!

I have an idea that a few friends of mine suggested to me and I tried and it works. ^_^;; Instead of using balloons, use pantyhose!

Basically, you get a pair of pantyhose, and cut off the legs.. then you fill each leg however big you would like to be with either rice or birdseed, and then tie it, wrap the end around the entire thing again, and tie it one more time.

^^; The result? beanbag like things that have a good weight to them and conform to a shape. Plus, it's pretty hard to break them because pantyhose double-layered is pretty strong and hard to rip.

The only thing I haven't figured out yet is how to keep them IN the bras... ^_^; They sit in there pretty well, but unless they're secure they are prone to falling out... so basically wear a tight top or a sports bra! Hehehe.
Agrias is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2003, 03:13 PM   #56
merliwolf

Since my friend gave me a nice trick....it's all about illusions for me...a little drawing makes you look like you have cleavage from any reasonable distance including all pics I wouldn't have a clue about real cleavage though ^^;;;

Ironically...I was pondering doing Sanada myself...although I was doubtful on that insane cleavage. However, pulling off nene and ichigo gives me hope...although I doubt I have time for that costume ^^;;;
merliwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2003, 03:17 PM   #57
Merle-kun
What TIME is it!?!?

Eeehh? A little drawing? I have no idea what you mean. O_o

Unread 04-27-2003, 03:30 PM   #58
merliwolf

Quote:
Originally posted by Merle-kun
Eeehh? A little drawing? I have no idea what you mean. O_o
Basically you use a little bronzing powder to draw the shadows for cleavage...it works wonders

It's definitely weird when everyone's staring at your boobs though :P

Last edited by merliwolf : 04-27-2003 at 03:33 PM.
merliwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-28-2003, 05:59 PM   #59
Nine
The busty one!

maybe like.. somehow glue them in the bra so they stay in the bra forever?? or sew it to the bra? XD I dont know lol
Nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-28-2003, 08:18 PM   #60
Michi
I'm genie for your wish
Forum Moderator

Merle-kun should start a rice-balloon-boobie business and make them for everyone that's having problems. ^_^;

XD

Facebook / Twitter / Website / Tumblr

Next Event: TBD
Michi is offline   Reply With Quote