Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Crossplay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 189 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 04-29-2003, 08:38 AM   #61
Merle-kun
What TIME is it!?!?

LOL... well apparently some people are cursed with them. I have two roomies, each touched one and made it burst... so now, I have one C and one D. ^^;; So it looks like I need to improve the packaging (balloons) that they're in some how... they never burst for me though, and I have long fingernails and I shaped them each time I went to use them ^^;; So, either they're cursed or I'm lucky ^^;

Follow me on Facebook or at KimberlyBalduf.com!
Merle-kun is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-29-2003, 11:26 AM   #62
RichAyanami
"I am not your puppet.."

daria_jack... they may used that for MIB2, but honestly that method scares me...
o.O;;;
RichAyanami is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2003, 03:39 PM   #63
yasafusa
FLAT AS A CAT

I think the curse is just with other people, than the actual cosplayer/crossplayer... I ordered a pair of breast forms for my Rally Vincent outfit (One of my silicone and when I finally got the package, it looked like Ace Ventura had handled it... So when I opened the box I was not suprised when one of the falsies has been destroyed! Luckily the nice people that I bought it from are sending me a replacement!
Though kinda expensive; forms are worth the money...
yasafusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2003, 09:50 PM   #64
Alaria
Arrowed!!

merle-kun, if u want to buy that boob vest, u can alter it to realistic skin tone by finding someone to airbrush it to ur skin color. Or if u've seen nine's naga costume, u can create fake breasts like he did, and then cover them over in skin latex at the points where the skin shows. That way the latex blends from the fake breasts into ur skin
Alaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2003, 10:11 PM   #65
Bell-chan
Ummm what?

Ok... just a question. It's not about crossplay but just the cleavage part.. What if you're a girl and you don't have cleavage or anything? Would you do the same thing? The stuff I'm imagining seems painful. (If you are female.. you know what I mean.)
Bell-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2003, 10:15 PM   #66
Alaria
Arrowed!!

umm, padding and pushup bras, (both is really effective) and if u really wanted to, tight corsets ^_^ or all 3 lol
Unread 04-30-2003, 10:30 PM   #67
Space Invader
Sparkle Butt

>umm, padding and pushup bras, (both is really effective) and if u really wanted to, tight corsets ^_^ or all 3 lol

@_@...

Could be useful when I do Edea - she's got massive cleavage, and... I... don't. 'Tis a sad thing, yes... don't feel too bad Kurobara, the "boob fairy" skipped me too. ;_;

{ I N L U M I N O }
Space Invader is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2003, 01:42 AM   #68
Alaria
Arrowed!!

ahhh, I'm doing Edea as well ^_^ What I plan on doing is using water pushup bras, but cut them in front and attach them via duct tape or body glue in front and alter the angle of them so that they're pushing cleavage inward. The straps in the back and over the shoulders would stay normal.
Unread 05-01-2003, 04:24 AM   #69
Merle-kun
What TIME is it!?!?

Alaria: I can't use the boob vest period because of the hard stopping lines, especially on the neck. If I had to cover seams, I'd rather do it on falsies than a cheap looking boob vest ^^; That thing looks so Halloweenie in the photo.

Unread 05-01-2003, 03:57 PM   #70
Nine
The busty one!

I'm having this problem too.. I need realistic looking breasts for my Miss Deep costume, and yeah.. ~_~ I wouldn't be able to do what I did for Naga because luckly with naga, you can get away without showing the skin above her breasts.. XD

That breast vest thing seems like a good idea, like merle-kun said, the stop lines weren't too hard. ~_~ maybe you could sew yourself one using skin coloured fabric and your rice breasts? :S It's difficult ~_~
Nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2003, 08:41 PM   #71
Merle-kun
What TIME is it!?!?

You'd see seam lines most likely. I thought about that too. I can't think of a way to sew the pieces that wouldn't show a seam in one place or another.

I'd like to see the Miss Deep =3 I've done two ROD costumes so far ^-^

Unread 05-01-2003, 10:33 PM   #72
Space Invader
Sparkle Butt

>ahhh, I'm doing Edea as well ^_^ What I plan on doing is using water pushup bras, but cut them in front and attach them via duct tape or body glue in front and alter the angle of them so that they're pushing cleavage inward. The straps in the back and over the shoulders would stay normal.

I plan on getting some of those rubber fake boob insert things and carpet-taping them the under/outside of my real boobs, and then taping the dress on over me ^_^. Tape = essential. Somehow I don't see how, with that cut on her neckline, the dress would stay in the right place *cough*. ^_^;;

{ I N L U M I N O }
Space Invader is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2003, 03:31 AM   #73
Nine
The busty one!

I'd like to see Miss Deep.. I have the fabric but I'm too afraid to start it, because I have NFC how to do it. XD
Nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2003, 01:24 AM   #74
vyrax778
Resident Gun Guy.

reading this makes me so glad most of my costumes are small chested females.
vyrax778 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2003, 03:29 AM   #75
Merle-kun
What TIME is it!?!?

LOL... most of mine are too, just.. there are a few heavier chested anime ladies I'd like to cosplay ^^;;