Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga

Unread 08-21-2002, 07:50 PM   #1
Kawaii Hoshi

Smile Your Thoughts

Tell me what would be a really good anime character to cosplay!!
Attached Images
File Type: bmp untitled.bmp (7.8 KB, 38 views)
Kawaii Hoshi is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-21-2002, 09:13 PM   #2
Marth
Old-School Goodness!!

just think of the animes you like... They've told me that Yu-Gi-Oh characters haven't been done yet.
Marth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2002, 09:21 PM   #3
Kawaii Hoshi

Thank you for your thoughts i might ask Shadowkitten if she wants to do that....but i think she would rather do digi charat or something i wouldnt mind playing Miaka from Fushigi Yuugi but i would need a Tamahome too.
Kawaii Hoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2002, 09:42 PM   #4
Babbit_Chan
Sarcasmic

(so off the subject) Speaking of Yu-Gi-Oh my friend's little sister plans on cosplaying as one of the characters, but I amazingly transform into Baka-chan when it comes to Yu-Gi-Oh so I've forotten which one ^^;
Babbit_Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2002, 09:52 PM   #5
Koumori
Dye! Dye! My darling

This is really a very individual decision. When you're deciding on a character, first you should take into consideration what YOU like. What series do you watch? What kind of characters do you like, and why? Is there anyone in particular you're drawn to? Then consider what you look like. How old are you, how tall are you, what gender are you, what are your face and hair like, how much or little skin do you want to show, etc? Finally, consider your sewing skill/experience - what *can* you make, and what is ruled out or will require help from friends? Eventually the answers to these questions should lead you to what is the RIGHT costume for YOU.

www.suspiciouscloset.com
Koumori is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2002, 11:19 PM   #6
KuroBara
dog of the military

Quote:
Originally posted by Kawaii Hoshi
Thank you for your thoughts i might ask Shadowkitten if she wants to do that....but i think she would rather do digi charat or something i wouldnt mind playing Miaka from Fushigi Yuugi but i would need a Tamahome too.
I cosplayed as Suzaku no Miko, it was so much fun, and not terribly difficult to make. I used a pattern for a robe, altered the length & sleeves, then made the accessories. And, I had a cute Tamahome. If you're unsure of your sewing skills, find someone, a relative, friend, or friend's mom, to help out. Or, comission a costume. E-bay always has some interesting stuff floating around. I was considering another Miaka, but *spoiler warning* either want to do her Eikouden wedding dress, or her summoning Suzaku. That would be the school uniform, a little ripped & bloodstained, hair down, and red wings. Just a few ideas ^_^