Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga

Unread 04-21-2007, 05:44 PM   #1
distantarray

Madonna Likes Deathnote =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwDjijmCm7U it's MELLO =)

i know most have probably seen this, but still fun none the less
It is strange to think, I haven't seen you since a month. I have seen the new moon, but not you. I have seen sunsets and sunrises, but nothing of your beautiful face. The pieces of my broken heart are so small that they could be passed through the eye of a needle. I miss you like the sun misses the flower; like the sun misses the flower in the depths of winter. Instead of beauty to direct its light to, the heart hardens like the frozen world your absence has banished me to.
distantarray is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-21-2007, 11:08 PM   #2
Mellodramatic

I think madonna said once in an interview or something that she liked Death Note and Mello was her favourite character so she decided to cosplay him. And besides, its always fun to watch Mello dance around poles ;D
Mellodramatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2007, 12:05 AM   #3
distantarray

madonna maybe but i'm not into yaoi ;p
It is strange to think, I haven't seen you since a month. I have seen the new moon, but not you. I have seen sunsets and sunrises, but nothing of your beautiful face. The pieces of my broken heart are so small that they could be passed through the eye of a needle. I miss you like the sun misses the flower; like the sun misses the flower in the depths of winter. Instead of beauty to direct its light to, the heart hardens like the frozen world your absence has banished me to.
Unread 04-22-2007, 02:04 AM   #4
baka chan
dojo kitten >^.^<

How long do you think 'til slews of wankers start singing the praises of Death Note? Do you think she'll make her actress friends read it, or is that an honour just saved for religious endeavors?
baka chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2007, 11:18 AM   #5
Alexia Ishtar
aka - Chibi Lenne

Throwing this out there - this is not a cosplay related topic. It'd probably be better down in the spam threads

Need a Hogwarts Robe?
Alexia Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2007, 04:58 PM   #6
distantarray

not cosplay related? Madonna is Cosplaying :P
Unread 04-22-2007, 09:01 PM   #7
Alexia Ishtar
aka - Chibi Lenne

let me rephrase that: It is not costume related. ie. you're not asking for help on a costume.

Need a Hogwarts Robe?
Alexia Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2007, 11:22 PM   #8
distantarray

this is a anime/manga costume discussion general chat
people can talk about Madonna's costume ;p
so it is costume related
btw asking for help on a costume would fit better in things like critic and costume newbies etc.