Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Comics/Cartoons > Disney Cosplay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1145 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 12-15-2009, 03:56 AM   #2296
Faraday
oh modern man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizziness View Post
My friends actually started a "Team Naveen" group on Facebook >.>
lol joined.

And since everyone's doing it: I met Tiana and Naveen this weekend. :3 http://i50.tinypic.com/2m6k5xe.jpg
At first I felt hella lame for wanting to meet them so badly, but when Naveen spoke I forgot all about it! Oh, it was beautiful! Tiana said I looked just like Snow White, I got so giddy, lmao. I went to see the movie today by my onesie and already have plans to see it over and over.
I also met Snow White and Cinderella on my trip, stoked~
Faraday is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-15-2009, 01:19 PM   #2297
Benihime78
The Fun-Sized One

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaGirl View Post
Cait you don't have to get/make me anything! I really can't afford to give presents this year, with moving and everything.

Which dress are you making for Jill? The ball one?
Too late! I'm about 2/3 of the way done and you can't do anything about it. Bwahahaha

@Jill- I love how you keep announcing that I'm going to make these dresses before I even agree to do it XP

Next Con: ?????

My deviantArt
(feel free to add- I love seeing other people's work).
Disney Cosplay Tumblr-Follow and post!

Benihime78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2009, 01:33 PM   #2298
UchihaGirl
The Cosplay Mouseketteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benihime78 View Post
Too late! I'm about 2/3 of the way done and you can't do anything about it. Bwahahaha

@Jill- I love how you keep announcing that I'm going to make these dresses before I even agree to do it XP
I just want to make the giant poofy dress of doom, that quite literally wraps all the way around Lawrence-Naveen. And I love how she freaks out, it's funny.

Cait! Now I have to get you something! Maybe I can get you a kiss from Dr. Facilier....
MegaCon, SWW, MetroCon, AFO, DragonCon, ShadoCon, Holiday Matsuri.

MegaCon Cosplay List

Merle
Giganta
2nd Doctor Aurora
UchihaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2009, 04:22 PM   #2299
LKD
Is a princess!!

:O Beni- Lucky girl..I want a kiss from Facilier too but I want one of Naveen more 8D T^T Curse not living in Florida >/

Fritzy- Yea Naveen makes you forget everything 8D I was going to take a pic of Tiana by herself and I totally forgot xD

Musical- Ooo I can't wait to see it..I love the fabrics they have at the parks for him 8D

I love Ray though he's my fav <3 I have his little plushie in my bed x3
Unread 12-15-2009, 05:37 PM   #2300
Blackusagi
Too much fabric? NEVER!!!

I'm planning the pink ariel dress and then one of tiana's dress I'm not sure which one, and I really love the purple outfit jasmin wears in aladdin, the hard part now is choosing which one other than ariels dress I really want to do for my two cons next year.
Juuban High School Uniform(Manga)
Princess Serenity(Anime version)
White dress Artbook Michiru
Manga Sailormoon
OC Sailormoon Character
Blackusagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2009, 08:04 PM   #2301
Lizziness

Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzy View Post
lol joined.

And since everyone's doing it: I met Tiana and Naveen this weekend. :3 http://i50.tinypic.com/2m6k5xe.jpg
At first I felt hella lame for wanting to meet them so badly, but when Naveen spoke I forgot all about it! Oh, it was beautiful! Tiana said I looked just like Snow White, I got so giddy, lmao. I went to see the movie today by my onesie and already have plans to see it over and over.
I also met Snow White and Cinderella on my trip, stoked~
Mwahahaha! The Naveen fanclub slowly grows stronger~ XD

Also, yay! It seems like everyone here who's met Naveen at Disneyland has met my favorite face. He's got the best accent out of all of the meet and greet guys, not to mention he's super cute. He also towers over me, he's so dang tall, and when you're short, getting hugs from tall people can be fun ><

So, I saw the movie on Sunday, and I cried. Not a lot, but at a part I'm not gonna talk about because it contains srs major spoiler. Ray is my favorite character, without a doubt. I kinda picked him at first as a joke, because my boyfriend's name is Ray, but then the little firefly just grew on me. He's adorable. In relation to this, I want to convince my boyfriend to do a couple's cosplay with me of humanized forms of Ray and Evangeline(my real name is Elizabeth...so the whole ExR thing works >.>). I'm thinking brown/yellow 1920's clothes for him, with little firefly wings attached to a vest, and a sparkly white dress for myself(maybe wings too). It seems simple enough XP
Lizziness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2009, 09:41 PM   #2302
UchihaGirl
The Cosplay Mouseketteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKD View Post
:O Beni- Lucky girl..I want a kiss from Facilier too but I want one of Naveen more 8D T^T Curse not living in Florida >/

Fritzy- Yea Naveen makes you forget everything 8D I was going to take a pic of Tiana by herself and I totally forgot xD

Musical- Ooo I can't wait to see it..I love the fabrics they have at the parks for him 8D

I love Ray though he's my fav <3 I have his little plushie in my bed x3
I think Facilier here is a lot sexier, mainly because he's not a singer like DL. Or at least, he wasn't picked for singing over appearance. And heck, I want a kiss too....

But where is this Ray plushie? I would live that one as well as one of Louis.
MegaCon, SWW, MetroCon, AFO, DragonCon, ShadoCon, Holiday Matsuri.

MegaCon Cosplay List

Merle
Giganta
2nd Doctor Aurora
UchihaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2009, 09:42 PM   #2303
Rad_Apple

OMG i saw the princess and the frog twice while i was in hawaii. it was INCREDIBLE, was it not? i am going to see it for the third time with another friend tonight. i am going to see it for a fourth time with my sister this weekend too (well, hopefully. ^^)

Dr. Facilier is so sexy. I love his character. My mom said she didn't care for his character because he reminds her too much of jafar, but i disagree. Anyone else who agrees/disagrees? and i can't get his song out of my head. :3

I hope to see alot of princess and the frog cosplayers around at cons in 2010. i am excited!
Rad_Apple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2009, 12:53 AM   #2304
LKD
Is a princess!!

Lizzi- I know! He's soo taaall D8 and gorgeous 8D
That sounds like the cutest idea ever!! ^^
Oh any tips on how you made your Wendy? :3 I might be cosplaying her in the future ^^

Uchiha- I agree with you there...again damn not living in Florida ><
I got Ray at the Disney Store..5 dollars :3

Marissa- I can't wait to see yours! Any progress? D: So lil time till ALA!

I've been on a Pirates craze lately and I'm thinking of cosplaying Norrington << In his Commodore uniform 83 yummy xD If not whenever I get a boyfriend (>>) I'll force him to be my Commodore 8D

Last edited by LKD : 12-16-2009 at 12:56 AM.
LKD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2009, 05:09 AM   #2305
Lizziness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKD View Post
Lizzi- I know! He's soo taaall D8 and gorgeous 8D
That sounds like the cutest idea ever!! ^^
Oh any tips on how you made your Wendy? :3 I might be cosplaying her in the future ^^
Wendy is probably the easiest thing I've done thus far. The pattern was from Simplicity(4055, A), slightly modified to more accurately look like Wendy's nightgown...which was just raising the hem, and the neckline a bit. The ribbon for the waistline was sewn all the way to the zipper, and does nothing but look pretty. Tying the bow didn't tighten the dress at all, it's just there to look nice, which was less to worry about when running around in it...the only thing is I wish that the ribbon could have been a slightly darker color, but no one had the color I wanted >.>

The hardest part was honestly finding the right shoes. At Disneyland she wears the same kind of plain black Mary Janes that Alice has, but I was moving a little more towards how she looks in the movie, and those are just plain black flats. It was seriously so hard to find PLAIN black shoes...thankfully, Target had them.

Also, I would probably recommend using a wig. I have found that my hair does not understand the concept of sausage curls, and it's sad.
Lizziness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2009, 10:06 AM   #2306
alice jadis
Lost In Wonderland

wendy is a cute, easy character to make.. good luck.. ^^

as for Dr. Facilier, I never considered him sexy at all.. but he does look cool..

Tell me: How much hair could a werehare wear if a werehare could wear hair?

Last edited by alice jadis : 12-16-2009 at 06:46 PM.
alice jadis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2009, 12:57 PM   #2307
livvylove
.•° Loving Life °•.

I think I liked his shadow more then I liked him. That was just a really cool and different effect. But I liked him as a villain too. I was kind of shocked by the spoiler with ray. I mean O.O Damn Disney. I just dropped my jaw and like thinking to myself 'OMG did THAT just happen'

Tiana I wanted to slap some sense into her froggy self. I mean you have Naveen falling in love and all you can think about is your restaurant. I loved it when Mama Odie and everyone else facepalmed at the end of their number.

2011 Conventions
Momocon
SeishunCon
Dragon*Con
AWA
ATL Comic Con

Deviant ArtTwitterLivejournalMyspaceTumblr
livvylove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2009, 01:37 PM   #2308
!*Jessi-Chan*!
Teach Me, Miss Litchi!

I was shocked by the Ray thing too. Like WTFJustHappened!?! And I agree, Livvy, about slapping Tiana haha. Disney quite overdid the whole Independent Woman thing. I expected her to start singing Single Ladies and doing the Beyonce bounce half way through haha.

Oooh man I want Tiana's Wedding dress. I STARE at it for hours

Potential Costumes Aisha Clan Clan, WilyKat, Storm
!*Jessi-Chan*! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2009, 05:20 PM   #2309
!*Jessi-Chan*!
Teach Me, Miss Litchi!

*double post, sorry*
Rest in Peace, Roy Disney...

Potential Costumes Aisha Clan Clan, WilyKat, Storm
!*Jessi-Chan*! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2009, 06:06 PM   #2310
alice jadis
Lost In Wonderland

Quote:
Originally Posted by !*Jessi-Chan*! View Post
And I agree, Livvy, about slapping Tiana haha. Disney quite overdid the whole Independent Woman thing. I expected her to start singing Single Ladies and doing the Beyonce bounce half way through haha.
LOL!! I am SO glad that didn't happen.. although it would've been a very . . . ermmm . . . interesting thing to watch... o.O

Tell me: How much hair could a werehare wear if a werehare could wear hair?
alice jadis is offline   Reply With Quote