Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Comics/Cartoons > Disney Cosplay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1161 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 04-13-2010, 05:39 PM   #3181
blueassassin547
Brilliant!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroticNymph View Post
Aaron: Lol it's okay, you're cute and not-creepy enough that we can forgive you, haha. And Beni is right...I could definitely see Disney buying Ghostbusters and maybe even giving us another sequel. Or a remake/reboot. I just wish they wouldn't give up on the Power Rangers T_T I'm such a fan!
hey, last i heard was Ghostbusters 3 is in the works. but don't quote me. i'm just the messenger.
blueassassin547 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-13-2010, 11:29 PM   #3182
UchihaGirl
The Cosplay Mouseketteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKD View Post
I hope we get her over here too D: Wow I want to see a Jessica Rabbit <<

So no working on Drizzy today either >>
I'm suddenly being dragged to Disney XD
Mmm pineapple whip and beignets..
Have any of you guys done the Food and Wine Festival? Since I'm turning 21 in May so I want to do the wine tasting but I'm not sure if its worth the extra $55 :/ I mean it's free at the county fair >>

Anyways I need to go back to the fashion district to get more fabric >< I don't have enough for her underskirt or bloomers. I think I'll wear her this Sat without them though XP
Side pieces are attached to the bodice. Food and Wine is awesome, except....not yours. Ours here is much better, but will also cost you 2x as much because there are SOOOOO many countries to visit. We don't sell beignets here though. Jealous!
MegaCon, SWW, MetroCon, AFO, DragonCon, ShadoCon, Holiday Matsuri.

MegaCon Cosplay List

Merle
Giganta
2nd Doctor Aurora
UchihaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2010, 09:52 AM   #3183
Suzie Blue
Stuck in the 90s

Seriously, more guys should cosplay Disney! They really would be girl-magnets! lol

The shawl is coming along, but being back in school I haven't had much time/energy to work on it! I don't have the mental capacity to concentrate on it right now! lol

I really wish I could make it down to Disney World!! Suppose I had better get a job between now and Halloween ^_^ Stupid people don't seem to want to hire teenagers though...grr. lol Anyway, it would be so much fun for all of us to meet up!

Rainy- I hope you had oodles of fun on your trip! And show us that hat! XD
Unread 04-14-2010, 10:02 AM   #3184
UchihaGirl
The Cosplay Mouseketteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzie Blue View Post
Seriously, more guys should cosplay Disney! They really would be girl-magnets! lol

The shawl is coming along, but being back in school I haven't had much time/energy to work on it! I don't have the mental capacity to concentrate on it right now! lol

I really wish I could make it down to Disney World!! Suppose I had better get a job between now and Halloween ^_^ Stupid people don't seem to want to hire teenagers though...grr. lol Anyway, it would be so much fun for all of us to meet up!

Rainy- I hope you had oodles of fun on your trip! And show us that hat! XD
Well, the idea of doing the East/West trip was because I want to go back to DL anyways, and since I get in for free (being a CM and can get 3 others in free), I invited Cait and we can bring Sam and her mom, as well as Aaron (who also gets in free). Likewise, if you guys were to come here, we could probably get you into the parks for a day for free (depending on how many from Cal come, lol).

Have you tried your local grocery store or JoAnns? Letters of recommendation would help as well.
MegaCon, SWW, MetroCon, AFO, DragonCon, ShadoCon, Holiday Matsuri.

MegaCon Cosplay List

Merle
Giganta
2nd Doctor Aurora
UchihaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2010, 02:35 PM   #3185
LKD
Is a princess!!

Ah so it is on the bodice x3 Thanks.
Yea we have beignets in DTD at the Jazz Kitchen which are the kind you see in PaTF and in the park we have some that are mickey shaped XD
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...nobi/photo.jpg

Hmm now you want me to go next year to try the Festival XP
I don't think I can go over there without taking my family XD We're all vacation loving freaks so we always tag along with each other >>; So that free thing won't probably work o.<
I wish I had the cash to go over though D: Especially for that SW thing >.<

Oh speaking of which..I can talk about Captain EO right? XD
I really love the dress the queen wears at the end >> Kinda want to make it
Unread 04-14-2010, 02:41 PM   #3186
Yainawai
Ooh, sparkles!

We do have a male Peter Pan cosplayer in CA, remember LKD? He and his GF who cosplays Wendy were at ALA, and they're coming to AX too. He just hasn't posted on this thread. I shall poke at him to get a coscom account.
Here he is:
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/2513479/

Renge
Anastasia
Rarity
Pinkie Pie
Luna
Fluttershy
Daring Do
Riza Hawkeye

Cosplay ALL of the ponies!!!

Last edited by Yainawai : 04-14-2010 at 03:02 PM.
Yainawai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2010, 04:25 PM   #3187
Rainypuff

Here is a picture of me wearing the hat in the Palace de Versailles. I'll try to get a better picture later, since I look rather goof-ball-ish in this one

I had such a wonderful time in France and I want to go back someday. If I ever get the chance to study abroad there, I'll snatch it right up.
Rainypuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2010, 04:43 PM   #3188
LKD
Is a princess!!

YAi- OMG How can I forget x3 They look so cute <3
Oh noes my head at the bottom shows the secrets of my eye make-up..xD jk

Rainy- Aww thats a cute hat x3 I wants it

Last edited by LKD : 04-14-2010 at 04:51 PM.
LKD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2010, 05:58 PM   #3189
Suzie Blue
Stuck in the 90s

Uchicha Girl- Ah, I see. I would love to go to Cali! But...haha...XD We'll see how it goes! And yeah, I've tried all three Walmarts and Kroger and whatnot- I plan to go job-hunting this weekend and I'm going to put in applications EVERYWHERE. lol

Rainy- Ooh, is that the Hall of Mirrors?? It's so beautiful! Cute hat!

Yainawai- those two are so cute! And, LKD, lawl at your head. ^_^

OMG guys Casa satin is on saaaaaaaaaaaaaaale. 3.99yd......

Last edited by Suzie Blue : 04-14-2010 at 08:06 PM.
Suzie Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2010, 10:47 PM   #3190
DisneyGirlAmber
Life looks rosier today

Briar Rose (20% ) ---I am pulling my own costumes together and I am having the time of my life trying to match the look up juuuust perfect. I bought my wig and corset online. I need to have the shirt and skirt made. The skirt I currently have would work BUT its the wrong color and looks sloppy. *sigh* I wish I could sew.

On a happier note - I am SUPER excited for my first con in May!!
DisneyGirlAmber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2010, 03:01 AM   #3191
Arista
Once Upon a Dream

@ LKD: If you end up making that dress, you need to find one of those little flying fluffball plushies to go with it! I can't wait to see Captain EO again (Sunday, woooo!!).

See you and kelldar on Saturday! I think after Comic Con I'm gonna get a new Briar Rose wig. This one's pretty thrashed by now haha...

@ Yainawai: There's this cosplayer, too: http://www.cosplay.com/photo/743606/

Although, I haven't seen him wear this since AX '06

Last edited by Arista : 04-15-2010 at 03:06 AM.
Arista is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2010, 08:16 AM   #3192
Suzie Blue
Stuck in the 90s

I think for my Briar Rose wig I am going to buy a hi-temp wig (the same as for Ariel, but blonde instead of red ^_^) and curl the ends by hand. That way, when my wig does get all whacked out, I won't have to buy another- I can just re-style it! Those wigs are pretty cheap too- hopefully that doesn't reflect on the quality. I really wish I could fgure out hoe PikminLink styled her Aurora bangs-they're perfect!!
Unread 04-15-2010, 01:57 PM   #3193
LKD
Is a princess!!

I love the wig Kitty has but yea I understand where your coming from Arista XD It's always getting combed before wearing but <--- you can see in the back that something is going wrong back there. My Belle wig is the same >.<

Do they sell those plushies at the giftshop next door? XD Captain EO is my favorite show next to the Tiki Room 8D Love that place

I can't wait for saturday 8D Although I still need to go to Sephora to return all the things my aunt told me to return for credit o.< and finish Driz..haven't worked on her since Monday ^^;

Anyone know how much a black-out ticket costs?
Unread 04-15-2010, 07:41 PM   #3194
Arista
Once Upon a Dream

Yeah... I think since I let it get windblown on the tram at AX mine hasn't been as nice. I just wish it was easier to find that particular color! And something with enough bangs to work with...

I know they had plushies in the '80's like this: http://cgi.ebay.com/Michael-Jackson-...item2eac758acc

but I haven't been back to DL since January, so I'm not sure if they have 'em again or not.

Good luck on finishing your costume!

I think blackout tickets are $40 (I'm preeetty sure anyway...).
Unread 04-15-2010, 10:26 PM   #3195
LKD
Is a princess!!

Thanks ^^ What time are we going to meet on Sat? I'll be bringing rad-apple along with me :3

I am about done with Drizella..just need to hem the blue poof and add the waistband
I am going to fix the hem later which was my first time doing a blind hem so it didn't come out that good ^^; its longer in some parts and shorter in others ><
I'm also going to make the blue underskirt for later along with her striped bloomers.
eeee I can't wait to wear her ^-^