Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Comics/Cartoons > Disney Cosplay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 871 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 04-29-2010, 09:55 AM   #3301
cream17

Look like Disney Land, comes to life again and again
good job

anime cosplay
cream17 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-29-2010, 11:14 AM   #3302
finally_akon
Copy/Paste Productions

OMG, the Tiana dress I commissioned is en route to meeeee~

What do you guys think?
http://www.pipethree.com/wp-content/...0/04/Tiana.jpg

Now all I need are some shoes, a mask, a frog plushie, and a tiara! Yaye!
Unread 04-29-2010, 02:16 PM   #3303
Narnian
Secret Ninja Princess

LKD - Neon colored princess costumes would be awesome!!! Escecially if coordinated right with an appropriate costume.
Natsu (SCV)/Christa (AoT)/Tsubaki (SE)

~Con Plans~
Sakura-con 2014/Fanime 2014

Cosplay reference photos. Please do not hotlink.
Narnian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2010, 05:36 PM   #3304
alice jadis
Lost In Wonderland

Quote:
Originally Posted by TR Rose View Post
@alice_jadis:
No, it's Princess Rosalina from Super Mario Galaxy...
Ah, ok.. I wasn't aware that she shared the same name as the girl from Princess Protection.. sorry. :/ but okay, that's cleared up.. ^_^

Tell me: How much hair could a werehare wear if a werehare could wear hair?
alice jadis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2010, 12:15 PM   #3305
Pasohoss07

Hi Everyone, I'm new here :-) I've read through all 221 pages of this thread - crazy huh? I'm a giant Disney fan too and actually my friend and I are planning for MNSSHP for this year. Last year I went as Belle (village dress) and she went as Ariel (pink dress). We got a ton of compliments! I'll try to put up some pictures soon.

Also, LKD: I totally saw you last year at the Halloween Party. You were in your gorgeous yellow ball gown and you ran up to me in the Hollywood Backlot and gave me a hug because I was also dressed as Belle (just in the blue dress). It was really quick but I totally recognized your costume from your pics. So hi! You'll probably remember once I post a picture.

Anyways, I am planning to go as Snow White this year (still in the planning/research stages) and my friend wants to be Briar Rose. I can't wait! I'm really not any good at sewing... so I'll have to find most of my stuff ready-to-wear but I"m still so excited!

Happy to be part of this thread :-D
Pasohoss07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2010, 02:19 PM   #3306
UchihaGirl
The Cosplay Mouseketteer

Welcome Paso and enjoy your time with us here! If you need anything, let us know cause we're pretty good at helping.

So, I get to work Grad Night tonight - 8pm to 4am. Yay, lol. The good news is that my Padme Lake Dress is almost done for Star Wars Weekends. I'll find out who I'll be working with on Sunday. I'm hoping it's the dark side of the Force, though...I'd probably not make it all 4 weekends if I had to work with Vader.

Any of the Fla side peeps planning on going? It's a chance to wear costumes in the parks. If I have time, I'm going to try to make another one as well - Padme's green dress from ROTS.
MegaCon, SWW, MetroCon, AFO, DragonCon, ShadoCon, Holiday Matsuri.

MegaCon Cosplay List

Merle
Giganta
2nd Doctor Aurora
UchihaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2010, 03:41 PM   #3307
LKD
Is a princess!!

Uchiha- YOu get to wear them in the park?! D8 Not fair I want to go T^T Although the only StarWars cosplay I have is my Jedi which is ten thousand fabrics and 2 wigs on me and My Mando armor which is light compared to my brothers 20 lb armor >-> Neither are suitable for hot florida weather XP Blaah your making me want to make one of Padme's outfits..I have that huge costume book somewhere, It was actually my souvenir from that park XD

paso- 8D OMG I remember! You were the only other Belle I saw :< I'm planning on going the first night with radapple ^-^ We're gonna be Lotte and Tiana And another night I'll be going with rappydemon as Drizella and Anastasia

alice- The dress she wears in the beginning reminds me a lot of Belle's dress <<

narnian- XD That wasn't my suggestion but yea It would remind me of these dresses
http://i499.photobucket.com/albums/r...1990sgroup.jpg

akon- Don't forget your gloves! ^^ That fabric is so sparkely!

Well my busy week of exams and papers is over so 8D Time to finish my Ariel gown! and Maybe start that Anastasia dress ^.^
Unread 04-30-2010, 05:03 PM   #3308
blueassassin547
Brilliant!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaGirl View Post
Welcome Paso and enjoy your time with us here! If you need anything, let us know cause we're pretty good at helping.

So, I get to work Grad Night tonight - 8pm to 4am. Yay, lol. The good news is that my Padme Lake Dress is almost done for Star Wars Weekends. I'll find out who I'll be working with on Sunday. I'm hoping it's the dark side of the Force, though...I'd probably not make it all 4 weekends if I had to work with Vader.

Any of the Fla side peeps planning on going? It's a chance to wear costumes in the parks. If I have time, I'm going to try to make another one as well - Padme's green dress from ROTS.
lulz. depends on Vader, i'm sure. don't disrespect him, and he won't kill you (3 seems easy enough

i'll be there on my weekends off. i still don't know whether i'm main or spare. i'll probably find that out on monday. i'll probably be a spare, though, so i'll have lots of time. i don't really have a costume, i usually just wear my saber, but i may carry some guns this year. we'll see

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKD View Post
Mando armor
PIX PLOX. do want Mandalore 8D
blueassassin547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2010, 05:38 PM   #3309
UchihaGirl
The Cosplay Mouseketteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKD View Post
Uchiha- YOu get to wear them in the park?! D8 Not fair I want to go T^T Although the only StarWars cosplay I have is my Jedi which is ten thousand fabrics and 2 wigs on me and My Mando armor which is light compared to my brothers 20 lb armor >-> Neither are suitable for hot florida weather XP Blaah your making me want to make one of Padme's outfits..I have that huge costume book somewhere, It was actually my souvenir from that park XD
We can wear them during SWW, lol. I'm so close to being done (aside from the neck piece and a wig, which I won't be doing yet) but I can't get it to look the way it should and the tutorial I am using is kinda inaccurate....so.....it bothers me. I really do love how it sits though.I suppose I should post pictures....

And Aaron, if it were you and me, it'd be like oil and water.....Vader can be so monotonous at times.

MegaCon Cosplay List

Merle
Giganta
2nd Doctor Aurora
Unread 04-30-2010, 05:41 PM   #3310
Narnian
Secret Ninja Princess

Paso - Hi!! Welcome to the form! LKD - I was thinking more bright, ostentatious colors instead of sparkles. Kinda like the colors you used for Drizella only a bit brighter.
Natsu (SCV)/Christa (AoT)/Tsubaki (SE)

~Con Plans~
Sakura-con 2014/Fanime 2014

Cosplay reference photos. Please do not hotlink.
Narnian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2010, 11:24 AM   #3311
NecroticNymph
Princess at Heart

I just set up my reservations through DVC for my B-day and SWW...I'll be staying the 12-15 this month and the 10-12 next month =) I plan to be at Hollywood Studios entrance gates before opening EARLY on Fri morning so I can get in line for a fastpass to see Ray Park ^___^

I wanted to do some kind of Padme costume for SWW but I have a lot of costuming to do before then on stuff for my company...so we'll see. Padme's costumes are mostly heavy with lots of layers or crazy headpieces so not great for Fl. I was thinking about doing her white costume from when she gets attacked by the nexu...might not be too unbearably hot. But I'd really like to do a dress. Maybe I'll do something from the comics. It depends on my time >_<
Unread 05-01-2010, 12:07 PM   #3312
Suzie Blue
Stuck in the 90s

Necrotic- this one would be cute and (maybe) not too difficult:
http://www.padawansguide.com/cape.shtml
It's not really a dress, but it has a skirt! lol

My shawl is about 4 feet long now and I don't even have to look at the pattern now- I have it memorized! XD That's pretty bad...lol
Unread 05-01-2010, 12:08 PM   #3313
UchihaGirl
The Cosplay Mouseketteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroticNymph View Post
I just set up my reservations through DVC for my B-day and SWW...I'll be staying the 12-15 this month and the 10-12 next month =) I plan to be at Hollywood Studios entrance gates before opening EARLY on Fri morning so I can get in line for a fastpass to see Ray Park ^___^

I wanted to do some kind of Padme costume for SWW but I have a lot of costuming to do before then on stuff for my company...so we'll see. Padme's costumes are mostly heavy with lots of layers or crazy headpieces so not great for Fl. I was thinking about doing her white costume from when she gets attacked by the nexu...might not be too unbearably hot. But I'd really like to do a dress. Maybe I'll do something from the comics. It depends on my time >_<
That's a good idea. The lines to meet the stars gets really long and usually, the fastpasses are gone by opening. Maybe one of Padme's nightgowns would be good, they are usually lightweight materials. Have you visited PadawansGuide? They have all of her outfits listed there. This one is pretty cool, I think.

We should try to meet up!

MegaCon Cosplay List

Merle
Giganta
2nd Doctor Aurora
Unread 05-01-2010, 01:11 PM   #3314
Benihime78
The Fun-Sized One

@Suzie- Congratz on the shawl- and that's not sad, that's good!

Padme has such pretty outfits....I kinda want to make this one:
http://www.padawansguide.com/lavender.shtml

Next Con: ?????

My deviantArt
(feel free to add- I love seeing other people's work).
Disney Cosplay Tumblr-Follow and post!

Benihime78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2010, 03:19 PM   #3315
blueassassin547
Brilliant!!

This one is my favorite. i don't think i need to explain why.

i concur about the meetup. i probably said this already, but hopefully they'll let us know on monday night what days everybody will be working. Jess, you're getting trained tomorrow, right? oh man, this year's gonna be fun :3
blueassassin547 is offline   Reply With Quote