Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Comics/Cartoons > Disney Cosplay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 902 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 05-29-2010, 12:17 AM   #3436
Musicalpencil
great now I'M the bad guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arista View Post
Disneyland Halloween Party News!: http://is.gd/cthXc

Ok, so cal Disney cosplayers (or anyone willing to make the trip lol), we finally have a date! Tickets for AP go on sale June 4th!!! (AND they're going to start it at 4 PM!! It'll be light out enough to take good pictures!!). SO. FREAKIN'. EXCITED!!!
I know!!! I just wish I knew what my schedule would be so I can get tickets early this year.
The only downside is that the Halloween Screams show is just for the event people. Even though it won't be a problem for me, I don't think it's fair for the non-event guests especially since it's a great show and they could have it on non-event nights too like they did every night last year.

Anywho, I really hope it goes well enough to have it at the main park again. Maybe not every year, since I've heard more complaints about this than happiness, but again. I mentioned this before but this time I actually had a dream of me as Maleficent performing the thorn curse at the castle! For now though I'll have to settle with the Queen at Snow White's Scary Adventure!

Murphy's Law of Cosplay:
"If she thinks for half a minute this is gonna be a stroll,
she can kiss my you-know-what 'cos you-know-who is in control!

Last edited by Musicalpencil : 05-29-2010 at 02:21 AM. Reason: i phail at grammar
Musicalpencil is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-29-2010, 02:07 AM   #3437
Faraday
oh modern man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arista View Post
Disneyland Halloween Party News!: http://is.gd/cthXc

Ok, so cal Disney cosplayers (or anyone willing to make the trip lol), we finally have a date! Tickets for AP go on sale June 4th!!! (AND they're going to start it at 4 PM!! It'll be light out enough to take good pictures!!). SO. FREAKIN'. EXCITED!!!
omg, I might work something out with my school schedule and a friend to actually go this year on a tuesday (will probably red-eye it back to go to class the next day). And now that I have Sally in my arsenal Haunted Mansion Holiday would be awesome to take pictures with! :3 But we'll see...
Unread 05-29-2010, 05:42 AM   #3438
Ariel_VanDeKamp

@Beni I LOOOVE anything from the eighties! I'll try to be as respectful as I could with the original desing. Yep, mi fiancee wants to dress as Eric in his wedding suit too. We just found the perfect wig for him on Ebay, I'm hyper happy!
I don't really know what to do about the shoes. I don't want simple heels, because it's a bridal dress and everything is supposed to be epic. I'll think about it when the bodice is done.

@LKD Belle in Las Vegas. That's a total win. I wish you could make a cameo on CSI x_DDDDD.

@Arista That's amazing! Do you know if the party is just in that park, or there's on Disneyland Paris too?
Ariel_VanDeKamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2010, 08:12 AM   #3439
NecroticNymph
Princess at Heart

Ariel: No, no boyfriend as Edward or Robert, as I broke up with him back in January, haha.

Beni: Yes, my dog likes to play around my hoops but I tend to lock her out of my sewing room because she thinks it's okay to potty anywhere she wants, including on my fabrics T___T

I'm going to make my reservations for MNSSHP very soon, probably right after SWW gets done with. I'm trying to get my October schedule all sorted out....I want to hit up Sea World this year in my mermaid costume now that I have my soldier-boy around who can easily transport me around the park with a wheelchair and carrying me, lol.
Unread 05-29-2010, 09:03 AM   #3440
kelldar
kelldar the barbarian

I have to keep my dog out of my office, too... she likes to take naps in my hoops.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kelldar/1249406699/

I don't think I ever posted that I finished my Jane:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kelldar...7623469451041/
Unread 05-29-2010, 02:01 PM   #3441
alice jadis
Lost In Wonderland

As for me: I'm seeing Alice (among the disney princesses)costumes everywhere.. She'll prolly be a big hit this halloween.. anyways, I came across one alice costume themed for halloween..

Its made up of a black dress and white apron with a black bat on one lower corner of her apron.. I would love to make the Disney version of Alice wearing that Halloween themed dress.. with her black bow.. at least the light won't make this dress look almost blinding like it did with my light blue dress.. it's hard on my eyes - certain types of blues and reds always are.... >.< :/

I have a black shirt, hair bow, and light blue skirt for the layer of underskirt, and a black skirt, all I need to do now is hem my apron and add the bat.. and my white toy rabbit came in today. It's bigger than I expected, but still cute.. 6_6

Tell me: How much hair could a werehare wear if a werehare could wear hair?

Last edited by alice jadis : 05-29-2010 at 02:04 PM.
alice jadis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2010, 08:27 PM   #3442
Musicalpencil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel_VanDeKamp View Post
@Arista That's amazing! Do you know if the party is just in that park, or there's on Disneyland Paris too?
Don't they already have the Halloween party in the main park at Paris?

Murphy's Law of Cosplay:
Unread 05-29-2010, 08:45 PM   #3443
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by alice jadis View Post
As for me: I'm seeing Alice (among the disney princesses)costumes everywhere..
-gigglesnort-
(O ̄▽ ̄O)You know I am guilty.

Did I ever mention how much I love your American McGee and Disney style Alice? if not. I <3 them.

I am so excited to have gotten my Alice dress from F+F in. It's also my first Disney character, perhaps really one of my top dream characters in general.

The only strange part is one of the back straps to her apron that criss-cross seem's to have been sewn on slightly twisted ^__^' luckily they're sewn on to the waist part and the shoulder of the front part of the apron so I can get someone to fix it fairly easily for me I think. It just seemed kind of strange.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2010, 12:41 AM   #3444
UchihaGirl
The Cosplay Mouseketteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicalpencil View Post
Don't they already have the Halloween party in the main park at Paris?
All of the parks have a Halloween-type event, or a parade of some kind. Check out the Hong Kong Disneyland Halloween commercial from like, 2 years ago. It makes me lol.
MegaCon, SWW, MetroCon, AFO, DragonCon, ShadoCon, Holiday Matsuri.

MegaCon Cosplay List

Merle
Giganta
2nd Doctor Aurora
UchihaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2010, 01:03 AM   #3445
Musicalpencil

I meant that doesn't Paris' party take place in the main Disneyland park, or is it in the Walt Disney Studios Park?

I wish CA's had a Halloween show and a real Halloween theme parade like the others though.

Murphy's Law of Cosplay:
Unread 05-30-2010, 07:47 AM   #3446
alice jadis
Lost In Wonderland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
-gigglesnort-
(O ̄▽ ̄O)You know I am guilty.

Did I ever mention how much I love your American McGee and Disney style Alice? if not. I <3 them.
Now ya didn't, but thank you.. I'm glad people like them, I worked hard on them.. and I'll add more pics of mcgee's alice soon, with my new rabbit toy I got.. I'm sticking to the darker, navy blue dress for alice.. That light blue I have is way to bright for someone like her.. :/

Quote:
I am so excited to have gotten my Alice dress from F+F in. It's also my first Disney character, perhaps really one of my top dream characters in general.

The only strange part is one of the back straps to her apron that criss-cross seem's to have been sewn on slightly twisted ^__^' luckily they're sewn on to the waist part and the shoulder of the front part of the apron so I can get someone to fix it fairly easily for me I think. It just seemed kind of strange.
I've gotten clothing that were sewed kinda twisted, it happens sometimes - but at least most can be fixed.. ^^
I was nearly about ready to order me an Alice dress offline to cause I couldn't figure out how to get the dress to look right.. :/
But I've got it now, I made the apron for my Halloween Alice and I added a 5 inch high / 4 inch wide spade drawn with a black, permenate marker to the right corner of the apron..

Edit: my mother just tought me how to iron my own costumes - I've never messed with an iron before as they can give very serious burns, but all my aprons and skirts are ironed out.. When I get lighter blue material in the future, I'll start my Burton's Alice dress.. again - the last one didn't work out too well.. and I made my own creation for her as well - a white dress (based off the apron dress look) for when she's in the white queen's castle.. It's white and blue.. ^^

Tell me: How much hair could a werehare wear if a werehare could wear hair?

Last edited by alice jadis : 05-30-2010 at 12:05 PM.
alice jadis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2010, 08:30 AM   #3447
Ariel_VanDeKamp

Quote:
I meant that doesn't Paris' party take place in the main Disneyland park, or is it in the Walt Disney Studios Park?

I wish CA's had a Halloween show and a real Halloween theme parade like the others though.
I'm talking about this park. I want to know if they have a Halloween party too :3.

@Necro: I'm sorry my comment was that innapropiate, dear! Hope you're doing allright!
Unread 05-30-2010, 03:44 PM   #3448
RisuKim
the one the only, Risu

So happy it's going to be at Disneyland this year. Will definitely be going dressed up.
What are you going to go as and when?
RisuKim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2010, 04:35 PM   #3449
Ariel_VanDeKamp

Quote:

I meant if there's a Halloween costume party at this park .

@Necro I'm so sorry, my coment was very very innapropiate . Hope you're doing allright anyway, dear!

Last edited by Ariel_VanDeKamp : 05-30-2010 at 04:38 PM.
Unread 05-30-2010, 09:20 PM   #3450
NecroticNymph
Princess at Heart

Ariel: Oh, nonsense. It was not inappropriate at all! I did the breaking up and it was for good reason. I'm not at all sore about it =) But regardless, for now, I'm prince-less, haha.