Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Comics/Cartoons > Disney Cosplay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 660 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 06-16-2010, 11:57 AM   #3631
CapnJackSparrow
Pirate

If anyone'll be there, I'll be on the 5-night Disney Cruise in late July
CapnJackSparrow is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-16-2010, 06:21 PM   #3632
Benihime78
The Fun-Sized One

It was the purple Casa satin. I can take a picture of it for you two if you want.

Next Con: ?????

My deviantArt
(feel free to add- I love seeing other people's work).
Disney Cosplay Tumblr-Follow and post!

Benihime78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2010, 08:33 PM   #3633
SirenaBlack
They're eating my people!

I went to Disneyland today I had some delicious broccoli cheese soup by the River, fed extra bread to the ducks (in honor of it being Bloomsday and cause I like to feed the ducks), communicated with the Hungry Bear kittycats, rode the train, went on Star Tours, and bought a mug Then I came home and found out the mug is not dishwasher safe! What is the point of having a mug if you can't microwave it or put it in a dishwasher?! XD

Sewing of the Belle dress will continue this evening.
Going to ALA, Gallifrey One, and SPN Vegas Con
SirenaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2010, 10:39 PM   #3634
RuhiNunchuck
Magic, Trust, Pixie Dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benihime78 View Post
It was the purple Casa satin. I can take a picture of it for you two if you want.
Lol that was totally the type of fabric I was looking at xDDD Can't wait to see it!
RuhiNunchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2010, 10:52 PM   #3635
Benihime78
The Fun-Sized One

The dress or the fabric? I also picked up a ton more of the Casa satin for my Jasmine cosplay.

My deviantArt

Unread 06-16-2010, 11:22 PM   #3636
Arista
Once Upon a Dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirenaBlack View Post
...communicated with the Hungry Bear kittycats...
I love those two! They're so freaking adorable, I want to take them home with me. XD Good luck with your Belle costume!

I've been resisting the urge to try on my new Briar Rose wig... It's still in the package. I'm trying to keep it nice for as long as humanly possible haha (even though I need to style the bangs pretty soon. AX is almost here!).
Unread 06-17-2010, 12:06 AM   #3637
RuhiNunchuck
Magic, Trust, Pixie Dust

Quote:
The dress or the fabric? I also picked up a ton more of the Casa satin for my Jasmine cosplay.
I can't wait to see the dress lol. xD I know what the fabric looks like (I work at Joanns lulz)

SO...i went to try on my Belle wig today and snagged one side of it and messed it all up T_T Now I have to fix it...ugh. And almost done with the dress. Just have to add the collar to the shirt and father the sleeves.

I want to start on the yellow dress now D:
Unread 06-17-2010, 09:47 PM   #3638
Benihime78
The Fun-Sized One

Oh, right. I remember now. A cosplayer working in JoAnn's is dangerous, no? I remember bringing home a lot of fabric when I was working there XD

My deviantArt

Unread 06-17-2010, 10:46 PM   #3639
RuhiNunchuck
Magic, Trust, Pixie Dust

Quote:
Oh, right. I remember now. A cosplayer working in JoAnn's is dangerous, no? I remember bringing home a lot of fabric when I was working there XD
Lol i think its a blessing and a curse. Cuz I actually remember to use the awesome coupons and I know when things go on sale. Plus I get to see the purty new fabric as soon as it comes in. Lol. I'm pretty sure a good chuck of the money I make there goes right back into the store.
Unread 06-18-2010, 01:27 AM   #3640
RisuKim
the one the only, Risu

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirenaBlack View Post
I went to Disneyland today I had some delicious broccoli cheese soup by the River, fed extra bread to the ducks (in honor of it being Bloomsday and cause I like to feed the ducks), communicated with the Hungry Bear kittycats, rode the train, went on Star Tours, and bought a mug Then I came home and found out the mug is not dishwasher safe! What is the point of having a mug if you can't microwave it or put it in a dishwasher?! XD

Sewing of the Belle dress will continue this evening.
I love Disneyland! The Brocolli and Cheese Soup in a Sourdough Bread Bowl are the best! and the kitty cats are the cutest. They just sit and watch you eat the food until you give them some. They are there to keep the rodent numbers down.
You always have to check ANYTHING you buy at Disney to make sure there is NOTHING wrong with it. It actually limits you to very few things after the elimination process. I'm so busy at work I can't run down there to pick up the Pocahontas pin T_T
RisuKim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2010, 10:44 PM   #3641
Benihime78
The Fun-Sized One

Jill and I just got back from Toy Story 3. It was really good and I cried. A lot. There was a Totoro doll in it too lol. Go see it! You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll be on the edge of your seat,.....
And for some odd reason, I really like the character of Jessi more after watching this movie...

Oh! And there was a new trailer for Twisted. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's as good as the trailer. Jessica, I think I'm going to take you up on the Rapunzel cosplay suggestion. There were also trailers for the new Narnia movie and The Sorcerer's Movie, but I liked the Tangled one best.

EDIT: There was also a trailer for Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue. Is it just me, or does it look like Vidia gets caught by Lizzie or whoever the kid is? Its weird because in the first trailer I saw last year, Tinkerbell seemed to be the one in the jar.....

My deviantArt

Last edited by Benihime78 : 06-18-2010 at 10:57 PM.
Unread 06-19-2010, 12:48 AM   #3642
RuhiNunchuck
Magic, Trust, Pixie Dust

Quote:
Jill and I just got back from Toy Story 3. It was really good and I cried. A lot. There was a Totoro doll in it too lol. Go see it! You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll be on the edge of your seat,.....
And for some odd reason, I really like the character of Jessi more after watching this movie...

Oh! And there was a new trailer for Twisted. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's as good as the trailer. Jessica, I think I'm going to take you up on the Rapunzel cosplay suggestion. There were also trailers for the new Narnia movie and The Sorcerer's Movie, but I liked the Tangled one best.

EDIT: There was also a trailer for Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue. Is it just me, or does it look like Vidia gets caught by Lizzie or whoever the kid is? Its weird because in the first trailer I saw last year, Tinkerbell seemed to be the one in the jar.....
Yeah Tyler and I just got back to and I second the GO SEE IT NAO >.>

I really loved Bonnie D: she was too adorable!

And I can't wait for Tangled! Lol.

Also...no fair...there was no tinkerbell preview at the theater i saw it at lol lame. xD

But I do foresee alot of Rapunzel cosplays in the near future.
Unread 06-19-2010, 11:19 AM   #3643
ODP!
Part of your world

I already knew the ending and I STILL teared up quite a bit. >_<;;

GO SEE IT! It's a wonderful ending to the story!

And I also liked Jessie a lot more. I used to hate her as a kid. >_>; But she was really cute! I don't know why, but I adored Buttercup. He was just..odd. :]

Ken was still my favorite. I adore Woody and Buzz, of course. I wish Bo Peep could have been in it. But Buzz's Spanish almost made up for it.
Rapunzel (Lunatia)
Belle(Lunatia)
Snow White(Lunatia)
Jasmine(Miku Star)
Esmeralda (Miku Star)
Princess Daisy(Miku Star)
Secret Costume (Miku Star)
Halloween Town Sora(Rika Riona)
Peter Pan (Rika Riona)
Songstress Rikku (Rika Riona)

Wendy Darling(Aerithia)
Alice (Aerithia)

Coming up:
AX
Comic Con
D23
ODP! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2010, 01:45 PM   #3644
LKD
Is a princess!!

Aaaw I agree with everything Beni said XD
I was laughing, then heartbroken at Woody when Bo was mentioned, and then laughing and then sad and then laughing and yada yada yada XD I was bawling at the end too!
Part of me fell in love with Andy a bit. I totally want to see someone cosplay him and carry a Woody doll in his pocket.
Speaking of which, someone on the subway had a Woody doll in his pocket x3

Necro- How on earth do you keep your parasol from hitting people? Maybe because your tall o.< People kept bumping into mine >/
Unread 06-19-2010, 01:56 PM   #3645
Benihime78
The Fun-Sized One

@Sasha- I think you could find the trailer for it on youtube. And I agree with you on the whole Rapunzel cosplay thing, so I kinda want to be the first.

@LKD- I knew the movie would be a tearjerker, so I went into the theatre toting a big box of tissues XD

And did anyone else notice that Jodi Benson was the voice of Barbie?

My deviantArt