Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Comics/Cartoons > Disney Cosplay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1051 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 07-08-2010, 12:41 AM   #3901
LKD
Is a princess!!

Suzie- No you didn't sound offensive XD It is pricey but understand that she started off making her daughter those gowns and that she wouldn't look special with thousands of girls in the same dress if she charged less
Also you'd be surprised how much mothers would/do pay for them :P

ODP- Me and Marissa are going on the 1st. Of course your allowed to tag along! X3 My Lottie gown was made to be tight but since I gained weight it became extra tight <_< XD I'm going to try to lose it by then. It's not too uncomfortable but after wearing it all day I just couldn't breath in it anymore :/ I think wearing it just for the event would be okay x3
I used pins to make my friends curl o.< Just don't center it too much or it'll look like theres a bulls eye in the front XD;

Unread 07-08-2010, 12:50 AM   #3902
ODP!
Part of your world

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKD View Post
ODP- Me and Marissa are going on the 1st. Of course your allowed to tag along! X3 My Lottie gown was made to be tight but since I gained weight it became extra tight <_< XD I'm going to try to lose it by then. It's not too uncomfortable but after wearing it all day I just couldn't breath in it anymore :/ I think wearing it just for the event would be okay x3
I used pins to make my friends curl o.< Just don't center it too much or it'll look like theres a bulls eye in the front XD;
Have you both gotten your tickets yet? Yay! It'd be really fun advertising Miko at Disneyland.
haha, can you imagine the ride opperator's faces? Like on POTC, for example:
"Hi, how many?"
"3, please"
-Op. looks at our dresses-
"...Let me get you your own boat"

Oi, I hope Belle still fits. The heat makes me kinda dizzy, so I haven't been running or anything in like..a month. And since my family is always so busy I've been eating a lot of Panda Express. -goes to do sit-ups-
I should be alright; or at least I hope so ><;

Haha, I'll try to not center it too much.
Or I'd just be begging for malificent to come after me. :]
Rapunzel (Lunatia)
Belle(Lunatia)
Snow White(Lunatia)
Jasmine(Miku Star)
Esmeralda (Miku Star)
Princess Daisy(Miku Star)
Secret Costume (Miku Star)
Halloween Town Sora(Rika Riona)
Peter Pan (Rika Riona)
Songstress Rikku (Rika Riona)

Wendy Darling(Aerithia)
Alice (Aerithia)

Coming up:
AX
Comic Con
D23
ODP! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2010, 01:33 AM   #3903
Musicalpencil
great now I'M the bad guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODP! View Post
Oi, I hope Belle still fits. The heat makes me kinda dizzy, so I haven't been running or anything in like..a month. And since my family is always so busy I've been eating a lot of Panda Express. -goes to do sit-ups-
I should be alright; or at least I hope so ><;

Haha, I'll try to not center it too much.
Or I'd just be begging for malificent to come after me. :]
Is that an invitation? >:3

That's why you have to renew your pass. You can get all your exercise at Disneyland!

Murphy's Law of Cosplay:
"If she thinks for half a minute this is gonna be a stroll,
she can kiss my you-know-what 'cos you-know-who is in control!”
Musicalpencil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2010, 01:40 AM   #3904
CapnJackSparrow
Pirate

oh will anybody be at Comic con in October in ny?
CapnJackSparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2010, 02:02 AM   #3905
UchihaGirl
The Cosplay Mouseketteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicalpencil View Post
Is that an invitation? >:3

That's why you have to renew your pass. You can get all your exercise at Disneyland!
Try Epcot and Animal Kingdom! Too bad it's a million degrees to go walking out there. I'll wait until winter.
MegaCon, SWW, MetroCon, AFO, DragonCon, ShadoCon, Holiday Matsuri.

MegaCon Cosplay List

Merle
Giganta
2nd Doctor Aurora
UchihaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2010, 02:20 AM   #3906
Musicalpencil
great now I'M the bad guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaGirl View Post
Try Epcot and Animal Kingdom! Too bad it's a million degrees to go walking out there. I'll wait until winter.
Tell me about it! Humidity's a killer. I've been to WDW twice, obviously summer, and you spend you're time not only walking the parks but running into the stores for air-conditioning!

Murphy's Law of Cosplay:
"If she thinks for half a minute this is gonna be a stroll,
she can kiss my you-know-what 'cos you-know-who is in control!”
Musicalpencil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2010, 08:39 AM   #3907
Rainypuff

Jessica: Oooh! I wear an 8.5. I'm definitely interested, if there's more than one pair.

Speaking of MNSSHP, are we Floridians going to be meeting up on one specific day?
Rainypuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2010, 08:47 AM   #3908
RuhiNunchuck
Magic, Trust, Pixie Dust

I'd love to do MNSSHP. I missed it last year =< We should plan a day to all go! I could never turn down a chance to go to WDW (my favorite place in the world)

@Uchiha ~ How in the world did you come by that fabric at that price! My goodness!~

@Capn ~ I'd love to go but it's too far away for me =< Metrocon is my next con, then AFO, EXP and Shadocon. Keepin in Florida. X.x
RuhiNunchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2010, 09:54 AM   #3909
Benihime78
The Fun-Sized One

Another meet-up at MNSSH dealio would be fun. Last year, I met up with Sam(NecroticNymph), her boyfriend at the time, Aaron(blueassassin), and Jessica(UchihaGirl) who was working there that night. It was a ton of fun and I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Oh and Jessica, Jill was asking if you send some of that fabric her way since she now wants Aurora's blue dress XD

And since we seem to be on the subject of Sleeping Beauty, while watching my sisters play Kingdom Hearts the other night, I saw a stained glass window of Aurora in a purple dress. I'm thinking of cosplaying it now......

Next Con: ?????

My deviantArt
(feel free to add- I love seeing other people's work).
Disney Cosplay Tumblr-Follow and post!

Benihime78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2010, 10:09 AM   #3910
nessabutterfly

WOW!! This thread exploded overnight!

My only progress yesterday was to buy a headband as a base for Snow's head bow and pick up earrings and bangles for Hymnia's Esmerelda (bracelets will also be used for Granmammare). All the details on the bathing suits should be finished tonight.

Oh, and I bought the PERFECT red lipstick for Snow. It should be fine for Ariel and Suki too since they're both drawn with red lips. Also found green concealer to cover these awful mosquito bites (I'm sure you've noticed those angry red marks on my chest in all my progress shots.

Now I just have to put clips on my Ariel bow and fix up the hem and I'll be set. Oh, and find some way to style those bangs. Sigh. That's the real issue. I might just take a can of hairspray with me to the shoot and spray them after it's on.
nessabutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2010, 10:35 AM   #3911
UchihaGirl
The Cosplay Mouseketteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benihime78 View Post
Another meet-up at MNSSH dealio would be fun. Last year, I met up with Sam(NecroticNymph), her boyfriend at the time, Aaron(blueassassin), and Jessica(UchihaGirl) who was working there that night. It was a ton of fun and I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Oh and Jessica, Jill was asking if you send some of that fabric her way since she now wants Aurora's blue dress XD

And since we seem to be on the subject of Sleeping Beauty, while watching my sisters play Kingdom Hearts the other night, I saw a stained glass window of Aurora in a purple dress. I'm thinking of cosplaying it now......
I totally vote for another MNSSHP meet-up! I can send some blue that way, I'll send a sample for her first before cutting too much out. I'll also run to the store to get the shoes and more fabric if they have it.
MegaCon, SWW, MetroCon, AFO, DragonCon, ShadoCon, Holiday Matsuri.

MegaCon Cosplay List

Merle
Giganta
2nd Doctor Aurora
UchihaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2010, 11:57 AM   #3912
dismaldreary
The Tragic Heroine

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnJackSparrow View Post
oh will anybody be at Comic con in October in ny?
I was planning to go until I realized it was during the week I'll be in Disney World. haha!

DeviantART
facebook

"And envy and pride like ill weeds grew in her heart higher every day, until she had no peace day or night."
dismaldreary is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2010, 01:56 PM   #3913
NecroticNymph
Princess at Heart

Capn: Like I said earlier in the thread, I'll be there at NYCC/NYAF in October, and I should have Giselle with me =)

Beni, UchihaGirl: Yes, keep me updated about a meetup! I'll be going on several days so just let me know when you'll be there and I'll try to work it in ^^
Unread 07-08-2010, 02:44 PM   #3914
CapnJackSparrow
Pirate

I made the little doll that Shan Yu finds and "returns" to the little girl

http://www.flickr.com/photos/40763566@N02/4774706405/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/40763566@N02/4774706131/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/40763566@N02/4775341580/

@dismaldreary, i think Disney is more important haha, have fun!

@NecroticNymph, awesome! you make a GREAT giselle!!
CapnJackSparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2010, 03:00 PM   #3915
RisuKim
the one the only, Risu

OMG This is what happens when Disney schedules me to work so much! I didn't want to post post post post so I decided to just make one Super Huge post Sorry it's so long!! <3

Suzie: Yay luvs!! <3 But don't rush when I have the order in we have some time before it starts to get chilly in Los Angeles XD
Nessa: it's is adorable! it looks like a Snow White costume (you know, from like leg avenue) but it's a swimsuit! Awesome Possum!!
Ariel: I know~ I am going to be picking up a check from work soon and I'm still in the packing stage XP I'll have more things settled hopefully after my birthday/going away party :P
inconspicuous: It's awesome when you can wear a comfy cosplay, not many of those truly exist hahaha it look so adorable right now!! <3
Uchiha: That sketch is Fantastic!!! <3
Rainy: You should totally do a Lotti Swimsuit Cosplay!! <3 It sounds like there's an army of Disney swimsuit Princesses growing XD
Sirena: you know it! I'm getting mine renewed as well! <3 I LOVE Disneyland! I just heard that the Disneyland MM&Friends Parking structure is starting to crack

EVERYONE: I'm going to MMNNSH on the 26th It was the cheapest I could find at the closest time to Halloween I'll be going with the bf as Pocahontas and John Smith and I will be bringing Meeko as well luvs!! <3 Super Stoked and I'm so happy everyone's cosplays have been working out and glad they were posted! <3

*deep breath* awesome.
Now you can continue
RisuKim is offline   Reply With Quote