Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Comics/Cartoons > Disney Cosplay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 902 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 07-22-2010, 07:06 PM   #4186
Miyukisetsu
For the Lulz

Suzie - That Maccall pattern is really pretty! :O It'd probably make the rest of the dress super easy. XD

I WANT MORE PICTURES OF THE CORSET.

SDCC 2011 - Disney's Belle, Lara Croft

Last edited by Miyukisetsu : 07-22-2010 at 07:09 PM.
Miyukisetsu is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-22-2010, 07:18 PM   #4187
Suzie Blue
Stuck in the 90s

Miyuki- Here you go, dear:
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...00000583351845

lol I know! I have it myself, and the skirt panels are reeeeeeally long, so they might work as a "template" for the accurate ruched skirt instead of the tacks as the pattern shows.

I like this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX2cCDiSWwg&feature=fvsr
Aaaaannd this is hilarious:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRVqE-kAdmk&NR=1

Last edited by Suzie Blue : 07-22-2010 at 07:39 PM.
Suzie Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2010, 07:41 PM   #4188
Miyukisetsu
For the Lulz

Suzie - Aww...it says the page is unavailable or I might not have access.. >:|

Loved the video, it was soo cute! XD

Unread 07-22-2010, 07:44 PM   #4189
Suzie Blue
Stuck in the 90s

It's a link to the pic on facebook. Add me if you want, but here's the pic on coscom:
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/2640797/
Unread 07-22-2010, 09:17 PM   #4190
Miyukisetsu
For the Lulz

I would have added you, but it doesn't show a link to a profile or anything. ;3;

Also...guys, this is kinda dumb but I got really excited...I was going through some of my old things in storage and I found a really old book (from the way early 1900's) in GREAT shape...and it's the exact color blue as the book she's holding at the beginning of the movie. The one the sheep eats a page of. O_O I was like, "MUST BRING TO OTAKON!" XD
Now I have to find a basket. And I have less than a week. o____o...oh........typing that made me realize what little time I really have. D:

Unread 07-22-2010, 09:44 PM   #4191
SirenaBlack
They're eating my people!

Aaaah I love random finds like that!! And I love how Belles are taking over the thread, hahaha.
Going to ALA, Gallifrey One, and SPN Vegas Con
SirenaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2010, 09:46 PM   #4192
Faraday
oh modern man.

I just found out my school's doing a makeover competition on Saturday, any style, any idea. My friend and I looked at eachother and knew this was the perfect chance to make her into Maleficent like she's always wanted. I'm going to sculpt her hair into the horns and curl her bangs to make the v-shape of her hood. I just bought the fabric for the cape and plan on laying it out tonight, after buying the appropriate makeup tomorrow, I'll stitch it together real quick and we'll be game. I'm super stoked and can't wait to share my first villain with you all, lol.
Unread 07-22-2010, 09:56 PM   #4193
Miyukisetsu
For the Lulz

Sirena - Yea they kinda are, aren't they? XD hahahaha

Faraday - :O That is going to be so awesome. For some reason unknown to me, Maleficent is probably my favorite villain next to Jafar. o___O I always used to think she was sooo beautiful. XD Even when I was really little! So weird...

Unread 07-22-2010, 10:31 PM   #4194
LKD
Is a princess!!

I wish I had $200 for shells >.<; Late Bday present anyone? 8D XD

Talking about how lil time we have o.< Tonight is my last time to finish the Tiana dress..I can do lil things like the hem and zipper on Saturday, but I want to have something to show her on her b-day XD and I just have to go out tomorrow <_<;
I'm not happy with the petals..I liked them until it came to putting them on their own waistband that looks like S@$#% and theres a gap in the back now where one more petal could fit >.<
Anywho here's a peek
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...0722002023.jpg

Now to slave on the top..yay more petals <_<;
Unread 07-22-2010, 10:46 PM   #4195
Miyukisetsu
For the Lulz

LKD - You need to stop talking so badly about that skirt, it looks reallllllllyyyy pretty!!! I think you've done a great job! It's okay if there's a little bit of space in the back...you can always fix that at a later time. :3 I'm sure she will wear it more than once.

Unread 07-22-2010, 10:50 PM   #4196
Benihime78
The Fun-Sized One

As for villains, I think Ursula is pretty cool, although its hard to pick a favorite. LKD- That dress is looking amazing! I'm liking the gold layer you have in there. I'm a bit too tired to try to catch the rest of what's going on ATM.....

And after spending the day exploring NYC, I think I know how Giselle felt when she was there. Central Park was my favorite and if I didn't want to cosplay her before, I sure want to now!
I would also like to ask this: If you can walk around outside for hours in flip-flops without your feet getting sore or hurting at all, does that mean you spend too much time in theme parks?

Next Con: ?????

My deviantArt
(feel free to add- I love seeing other people's work).
Disney Cosplay Tumblr-Follow and post!

Benihime78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2010, 11:22 PM   #4197
Rainypuff

Alrighty I need some help deciding which wig is best for Charlotte's every day hair. If you have a wig in mind that I didn't put up here, please let me know! I'm so indecisive haha... Here are some reference images of Charlotte: x x x

Lanar Pros: The most historically accurate. Free shipping. Cons: Available shades of blonde are very light. Doesn't exactly match style.

Marilyn Pros: Style kinda matches... Price. Free shipping. Cons: Available shades of blonde are very light. Doesn't exactly match style. Part is on the wrong side.

Flip Pros: Matches the Charlotte Barbie Doll. Cons: Available shades of blonde are very light. Website says it doesn't recommend tinting... With shipping is the most expensive.

Fluff Pros: Comes in a darker, more natural shade of blonde. Parted down the center, could probably be restyled. On sale. Cons: never bought from this source before (reliability unknown). Shipping price makes it second most expensive.

Notes: Charlotte's hair color is a little inconsistent in the movie. most of the time, it's a honey blonde, but when she's in the gazebo with Naveen/Lawrence, it's lighter. I prefer the darker color.
I would use my natural hair, except that it's too long and won't hold the curls for a long enough period of time.
Rainypuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2010, 11:59 PM   #4198
RisuKim
the one the only, Risu

Suzie: Aww Thanks!! I can't WAIT >w< I'm just trying to tan up while it's still sunny outside.
I see the pics that you posted and it looks fantastic!

Faraday: That's fantastic!! It sounds like a great idea!! Post pics if you can.

Miyu: Joann's ALWAYS has baskets that work to an extent. *sigh* I wish I didn't forget how to make baskets XP

LKD: It looks fantastic!!

Rainy: I will have to say Lanar looks the best out of all of those. And I can totally understand with stubborn hair. I had to spray mine 3 times a curl and after 3 hrs XP lame llama lol.

on the Disney topic, as I was packing my 8th moving box I stumbled on so many lithographs from WAY back when (when they were doing VHS releases) and I found my Aladdin one and Boy wouldn't I love to cosplay in the purple dress :3
RisuKim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2010, 12:07 AM   #4199
LKD
Is a princess!!

Thanks o.< I still don't like it XD
Soo so far I've finished the creme petals on the bodice and one green o.< uuugh

Rainy- I like the first and the last. I heard Cosworx has had some shipping problems so I'd wait until they sort that out o.<

Risu- XD I'm avoiding a tan, I take my parasol even into the pool to shade myself with XD; I've been wanting to rewear my dress to but the wig makes me change my mind XD

-Yay procastinating!-
Unread 07-23-2010, 12:17 AM   #4200
blueassassin547
Brilliant!!

HOOOOOOOLEEEEEEEE SHEEEEEEEEEEIT.
i guess it's been a while since i've taken a gander at this thread. jess, come back right now and kick my butt into gear so i can have Bobble done for notsoscary.
blueassassin547 is offline   Reply With Quote