Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Comics/Cartoons > Disney Cosplay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 965 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 07-25-2010, 03:30 PM   #4231
Suzie Blue
Stuck in the 90s

LKD- Whats wrong, dear?? Why are you in the ER? I hope you get better very soon!! And I hope you get the dress done in time! My PM wasnt super important, so dont worry about it. : )

Unread 07-25-2010, 08:47 PM   #4232
Miyukisetsu
For the Lulz

LKD - D: Are you okay?! >.< You'll get the dress done in time - I BELIEVE IN YOOOUUUU!!!!

SDCC 2011 - Disney's Belle, Lara Croft
Miyukisetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2010, 10:02 PM   #4233
RisuKim
the one the only, Risu

Suzie: Lol i know i just wanted to google research it and sound smart for the first time in my life XD

Ariel: Isn't that film amazing?! I know I worked at the Funzone in Hollywood at the El Capitan Theater, but I am sad to admit that I have yet to see it >w< I really really want to I just have to wait until my job transfer goes through and I am settled. XP
And the Ariel design Amy made reminds me SO much of Lady Lovely Locks lol. So O.G. I'm sure not many here know if it lol

Rainy: I've seen those and it makes me want to cosplay as Melody more and more >w< I wish I wasn't such a baby when it came to contacts or I would have done that one already! lol

Faraday: That Maleficent is AMAZING!! Such skills!! T_T I wish I was bestowed with a gift like that :P

LKD: NNNNOOOOOOOO!! Lottie has fallen?! How!? What?! WHy?! O.O I do hope you are alright!! I believe in LKD!
RisuKim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2010, 11:08 PM   #4234
Miyukisetsu
For the Lulz

Sooo I dyed my hair last night so it'd be more of a reddish brown...yea, I'll admit I dyed my hair for a cosplay. XD I like it though, I might just keep it this way!
Anyways, here's a totally stupid picture of me making a silly face. I was practicing the hair...probably will have to do a bit more to get it to look as nice as it did before, but I think I've basically got it down.

And my fiance snuck up in his Army of Two mask. XD lulz! CROSSOVER.

Unread 07-25-2010, 11:14 PM   #4235
Suzie Blue
Stuck in the 90s

Risu- XD I know. That you knew that I knew. lol

Miyuki- Aww, you look so pretty!! And so does your hair! Would you be so kind as to give some pointers?????? XD
Unread 07-25-2010, 11:22 PM   #4236
Miyukisetsu
For the Lulz

Suzie- XD Thanks lol! I think what makes it easy to curl my hair correctly is my straightener, believe it or not. It's better than a curling iron! All I do is take a small amount of my bangs (starting at my part) and curl the roots back towards the back of my head. Then I pin them in place, pull a bit of hair over the bobby pins to hide them and combine it with the hair I use for the second curly-pullback-thingie. Maybe I should make a video. <_< I'm kinda bad at explaining what I do in words. XDXD

Unread 07-25-2010, 11:30 PM   #4237
Suzie Blue
Stuck in the 90s

Miyuki- a video would be AMAZING!! I'm sure I could eventually figure out how to do it, but I would love to see a tutorial!
Unread 07-26-2010, 01:48 AM   #4238
RuhiNunchuck
Magic, Trust, Pixie Dust

@Miyuki ~ That's amazing. Your hair looks great! My friend was actually telling me about curling w/ a straight iron this weekend.

Back from Metrocon and woooooh am I tired. Ended up working it kinda plus supporting the cast and doing my own thing. I only wore Belle for a few hours saturday but it was REALLY well received! I still have yet to find pics though besides the one that I took with Nerotic lol Which made a pretty good profile pic on my facebook x3

But overall lots of fun, though, my list for next year has change significantly over the weekend and I think I'm going to have to put my Yellow Ballgown belle on hold for another year or so. So much I want to do.....so little time X.x

Also I saw an awesome jasmine and the first Rapunzel cosplayers too. I got a pic of the Jasmine but not the Rapunzel =/

Btw Nessa~ You guys were ADORABLE. I didn't have a camera on me to get a pic of you guys but you were really awesome. And the way your son just took the stage with that judges award in hand. No fear at all. Lol So cute!
RuhiNunchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2010, 02:19 AM   #4239
SirenaBlack
They're eating my people!

I should use pins. I usually just roll it back without pinning because when it comes undone a little it gets bigger and looks more like it should. But I've never tried pins...Might be less of a hassle. The way I do it has to be tweaked and fixed throughout the day.
Going to ALA, Gallifrey One, and SPN Vegas Con
SirenaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2010, 03:41 AM   #4240
LKD
Is a princess!!

So sleepy but I felt bad for not updating on me health or lack of XD I went because I was feeling weak, cold, and out of breath. I'm fine as in I don't need urgent care but I need to go get a physical >> The doctor lady gave me a look when I told her I didn't see a doctor after I fainted a few months back XP Anywho physical has to wait since I'm taking my cousin to Disneyland XD

I literally slaved my self all day on her dress! The stupid fing top took more than five hours which I need to fix and redo so much. The flower alone took me one hour x.x In the morning I still have to attach it and make my other cousins Snow skirt O.<

Miyu- Your hair looks amazing! I really want to dye my hair that color too T^T Damn my dad XD

Last edited by LKD : 07-26-2010 at 11:01 AM.
LKD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2010, 04:34 AM   #4241
bombvivian
Banned

why so many people plan for Alice?
bombvivian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2010, 03:23 PM   #4242
Suzie Blue
Stuck in the 90s

Miyuki- You really do look just like Belle!! Jealoooouuusss.... ^.^ I hope to get to work on her village dress soon so I can wear it for the new release!! I probably won't have a wig, but I dye my hair reddish-brown too, so hopefully I can make it work. As long as I can style it correctly, I'll be fine.

LKD- You might be obsessed with Disney if.....you put Disneyland before your health!! XD I would do the same thing, though....lol I hope you're feeling better, but make sure you get to the doctor soon!! : ) And I'm sure the dress looks beautiful!!

Ruhi- I'm glad you had a great time! I can't wait to see pictures from everyone that's been to cons recently!! And I hope you can squeeze Belle's ballgown in somewhere. : ) I don't know if I'll ever get around to making mine- sooo scary!! o_o lol

bombvivian- Um, I'm not quite sure I understand.

EDIT: I started to attempt styling my hair like Belle's a while ago, but after I got one side of my bangs looking pretty good, I had to go do dishes. Just one more reason for me to hate them! lol Anyway, I think I'm going to have to get a wig because my hair is reeeallly thin, so I have nothing to work with, and my hairline goes reeeally far back, so I don't have enough to get it to look the way it should.

Last edited by Suzie Blue : 07-26-2010 at 07:54 PM.
Suzie Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2010, 09:04 PM   #4243
Miyukisetsu
For the Lulz

LKD - Thanks XD Yea my dad was crazy about makeup/hairdye forEVER. He actually just called me today and was like, "You DYED YOUR HAIR HUH??!" I was like, "Um yea...22 years old. o_O" XD So protective.

Suzie - X_x; I hate when hair doesn't do what you want it to. It's so frustrating! I'm sure you could find some nice wigs that would work. :3 I'd rather use a wig, but my hair is REALLY long and I don't wanna go through the work putting it into a wig cap. >__<!

Unread 07-26-2010, 09:13 PM   #4244
Suzie Blue
Stuck in the 90s

Miyu- "YOU DIED YOUR HAIR HUH" rofl that cracked me up.
Ugh, hair is the worst! I planned on eventually getting a wig anyway (Ashley 850?) but I just wanted to get my own hair to work to save a little money since buying the dvd won't be a huge event or anything. lol Lucky for me, my hair is really thin, as I said, so stuffing it in a wig should be too hard. ^_^ But if you got a wig you would have to cover up your widow's peak of awesomeness! XD
Unread 07-26-2010, 11:18 PM   #4245
Miyukisetsu
For the Lulz

Suzie - LOL! That is true, that widow's peak would disappear! D: I think the Ashley 850 would be pretty good. Can you heat-style it? :O