Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Comics/Cartoons > Disney Cosplay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 873 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 08-01-2010, 10:14 PM   #4486
RisuKim
the one the only, Risu

Aww Norrington. Someone should tell their guy friend's to cosplay as Norrington T_T R.I.P darling.
hm... I wonder what happened to Jack (from the forums) I wonder if there are any other guys out there. I speak for my bf.
Ariel: Sent you an e-mail thanks darling!! <3 We are STOKED!!!
Musical: it's always fun to meet fellow forum ppl. I wonder when we should start scheduling a Disney gathering for D23 Expo. Sigh I don't wanna wait until August 19th to know who and what will be there and how much we have to spend for it!! T_T Argh the agony darling the agony XD
RisuKim is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-01-2010, 10:16 PM   #4487
SirenaBlack
They're eating my people!

Wish I had The Beast....He would be so nice to pet and snuggle with in front of the fire....And he would scare away dogs! (I've a phobia of dogs)

I'm trying to feel out my brother and see if he's cool with doing any Disney cosplay or if it's not manly enough for him, haha. Maybe he'll accompany me places as Tamaki, who is at least a princely character
Going to ALA, Gallifrey One, and SPN Vegas Con
SirenaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2010, 10:18 PM   #4488
LKD
Is a princess!!

Woah page 300,
I'd totally do Norrington *snicker* but alas tall man and I'm short short. I actually saw a Norrington cosplayer the first con I went to and fangirled all over him..ah the embarrassment, he was probably like "Why is there a Roxas on my arm?"

Also who sings the World of Colors song?
Unread 08-01-2010, 11:10 PM   #4489
Suzie Blue
Stuck in the 90s

LKD- THANK YOUUUU, love!! yay XDD you' do him *snickersnicker*

I don't know any guys near me that would cosplay Disney guys with me... : ( My bro thinks cosplay is really cool, but he's shy and wouldn't really enjoy it. It would also be reeeeally weird to cosplay a couple with your bro. XD
Unread 08-01-2010, 11:48 PM   #4490
LKD
Is a princess!!

Ugh, I'm trying to check my class schedule to find out when I'm free in Oct but it says I'm not registered for anything even though I'm 100% that I did back in May and It's stressing me out so much and the office is closed so I can't call and I doubt they're going to answer my email anytime soon and uugh it's making me feel sick..
Anything like this ever happen to anyone? D: I don't want to post this on my fb cause I have family on there and I don't want them yelling at me for something that's not my fault Dx

Now just so this isn't completely off topic, my Tinkerbell poof yarn was found all over the floor when I came home >/
Unread 08-01-2010, 11:52 PM   #4491
SirenaBlack
They're eating my people!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzie Blue View Post
I don't know any guys near me that would cosplay Disney guys with me... : ( My bro thinks cosplay is really cool, but he's shy and wouldn't really enjoy it. It would also be reeeeally weird to cosplay a couple with your bro. XD
I've done it. Yeah, it's a little awkward. Especially when a photographer says "Now do a romantic pose!" (we told him we were siblings and that was not going to happen, haha)
Going to ALA, Gallifrey One, and SPN Vegas Con
SirenaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2010, 12:05 AM   #4492
Benihime78
The Fun-Sized One

LKD- Thanks for posting that link! I was trying to find a good pair of Jasmine shoes and those are perfect! I'm going to have to hold off ordering them though. I'm trying to save/make money at the moment and they wouldn't get here in time for the con anyways....

Next Con: ?????

My deviantArt
(feel free to add- I love seeing other people's work).
Disney Cosplay Tumblr-Follow and post!

Benihime78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2010, 12:38 AM   #4493
Suzie Blue
Stuck in the 90s

LKD- boo to both the schedule and yarn situation.

Sirena- Yeah lol nooo wayyy.

There's a Belle doll at Walmart I saw yesterday that I want. Now. lol I know that was random.
Suzie Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2010, 01:52 AM   #4494
LKD
Is a princess!!

Speaking of Belle I put up a feature on my LJ on my 1st Belle dress XD Be wary of the horribleness
http://lilkutedream.livejournal.com/

Man, if I opened up commissions I swear I'd get so much business >.< I get so many requests it's craaazy! XD Most of it is from mom's looking for stuff for their daughters.

Last edited by LKD : 08-02-2010 at 03:16 AM.
LKD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2010, 07:38 AM   #4495
NecroticNymph
Princess at Heart

GAAAAAAAAH 300 pages....I've been gone too long!1!11!!!one!!1!11!

Okay, sorry. I'm like insanely rushed on my Giselle dress right now....but I MUST go stop by Disney today to meet Meg. Yes, MEGARA! She's making an appearance at EPCOT today and I'm going to go meet her. I'm so excited! =D

Anyway, I've decided due to my lack of time to work on my Giselle dress that I will be only adding ruffles to the part of the skirt that's visible through the overlay. I'll go back later and add the ruffles to the entire skirt but I reeeaaaalllllyyyy don't have the time right now. My main focuses are going to be Ayame and Rikimaru and, Disney-related, Jack and Sally! I need Aya and Riki first but I'm concerned about how I'm going to make Jack's headpiece so I'm going to give myself a LOT of time to experiment.

Anyway, I'll be here to post a pic of Giselle once I finish her, and then I'll be asking for advice once I start on Jack and Sally, lol. I've been reading along but haven't posted as of late so I figured today was the day!
Unread 08-02-2010, 09:22 AM   #4496
UchihaGirl
The Cosplay Mouseketteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroticNymph View Post
GAAAAAAAAH 300 pages....I've been gone too long!1!11!!!one!!1!11!

Okay, sorry. I'm like insanely rushed on my Giselle dress right now....but I MUST go stop by Disney today to meet Meg. Yes, MEGARA! She's making an appearance at EPCOT today and I'm going to go meet her. I'm so excited! =D

Anyway, I've decided due to my lack of time to work on my Giselle dress that I will be only adding ruffles to the part of the skirt that's visible through the overlay. I'll go back later and add the ruffles to the entire skirt but I reeeaaaalllllyyyy don't have the time right now. My main focuses are going to be Ayame and Rikimaru and, Disney-related, Jack and Sally! I need Aya and Riki first but I'm concerned about how I'm going to make Jack's headpiece so I'm going to give myself a LOT of time to experiment.

Anyway, I'll be here to post a pic of Giselle once I finish her, and then I'll be asking for advice once I start on Jack and Sally, lol. I've been reading along but haven't posted as of late so I figured today was the day!
Excuse me? That's today.......alright, I'm getting dressed now.
MegaCon, SWW, MetroCon, AFO, DragonCon, ShadoCon, Holiday Matsuri.

MegaCon Cosplay List

Merle
Giganta
2nd Doctor Aurora
UchihaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2010, 01:41 PM   #4497
Suzie Blue
Stuck in the 90s

Sam- Long time, no see!! I WANNA MEET MEG!!! LKD- I shipped your shoes today! The post office lady person said they should be there Wednesday.
Unread 08-02-2010, 02:46 PM   #4498
Lizziness

*back on the topic of Tangled* My friends and I all think Flynn looks more like a combo of Phoebus and John Smith, with a tiny hint of Gaston XD
We're just hoping that his little bit of facial hair doesn't end up looking like Phoebus's when it comes to his Park form...
Lizziness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2010, 03:30 PM   #4499
LKD
Is a princess!!

Yaay shoesies!

Question for ya'll, Pixie dust o.< I'm in the need of it. What's the best thing to use?
I used to have a shimmering body powder that I bought at VS but I gave it away >.<
It didn't really show up in the pictures she took though :/
Unread 08-02-2010, 03:31 PM   #4500
Poody
All Rise!

I hope you ladies are working on your Rapunzel costumes! :P
(and maybe I'll do Flynn... who knows.... did I say "do"? That works either way...)

..............-NYAH!
My Facebook, yo!
Poody is offline   Reply With Quote