Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Comics/Cartoons > Disney Cosplay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 633 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 08-16-2010, 09:34 AM   #4666
TR Rose
Meowing About

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benihime78 View Post
ODP- Sorry if I sounded rude- I was just a little confused is all.

And going off on a whole new subject......Jill got this Disney Princess paper doll book a couple months back and I was looking at it this week. It has some really nice outfits for all the princesses. I took some pictures of some of Jasmine's outfits so I can add them to my nice long cosplay list, but I can scan pictures of the other princesses' outfits for you ladies.
Pajamas:
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/j...12-10_1032.jpg
Springtime(one of my personal favorites):
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/j...12-10_1031.jpg
Ballroom/gown:
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/j...12-10_1029.jpg
I've got that paper doll book! I love some of the original dress designs in it. Some of them are a little weird, but a lot of the styles are just gorgeous. I actually bought the book because one of Belle's gowns in there looks a lot like Franziska von Karma from Phoenix Wright... and since I cosplay both characters, I had to get the book. ^^ I'd totally make that dress if I had more time/money...

I'm a big fan of the "non standard" costumes you see the princesses in sometimes.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg franzy_belle.jpg (57.2 KB, 0 views)
• 10th Doctor
TR Rose is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-16-2010, 08:07 PM   #4667
Rainypuff

@LKD O.O Whoa.
I was looking at drag queen wigs a couple of weeks ago thinking "these would be good for Lottie... too bad they're so expensive!"
I'm thinking maybe to add some extra "la bouff" to my hair, I could get a second clip-in extension like the one I already have, then just put the two side by side and try to blend the hair together. Maybe you could do something like that too, only with a wig base instead of your real hair?
Rainypuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2010, 08:30 PM   #4668
Suzie Blue
Stuck in the 90s

LKD- THAT FABRIC IS AMAZING!! AND THAT WIG=WIN. I was so stoked when I saw the Rapunzel dolls at Walmart!! lol I seriously gasped and ran over to them. : )

Faraday- Aww, that's no good!!
Unread 08-16-2010, 10:27 PM   #4669
CrazyCookie2111

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODP! View Post
Goodness, I wasn't trying to cause chaos.
I'm just saying that on the Character Central site someone posted a few posts back, it said that the US parks are thinking about getting rid of her.
And I know Naveen from Disneyland, CA has been absent for a while because they shipped him off to another park.

I was just wondering why they would even consider getting rid of her, if that webpage was true.
Not that it was a fact.
@Everyone : Oh wow that news scared me for a second. Poor Naveen. Geez, I'm a glad that I live in Florida at times.

@Ben: I like those outfits for Jasmine, but my favorite is the ballroom grown. ^__^ Love the shoulder dress and color!

@UchihaGirl: Hey Jessica, it's Jaimee! Add you on Facebook, plus saw the pic with Meg!

You're a team player, a save the day superhero. I hate people like you. Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)
CrazyCookie2111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2010, 10:42 PM   #4670
Benihime78
The Fun-Sized One

Roxie- Whoa.....talk about big sexy hair XD

Jaimee- Are you going to MNSSH with us this year?

And I'll try to remember to get the book out of the truck tomorrow >.<

Next Con: ?????

My deviantArt
(feel free to add- I love seeing other people's work).
Disney Cosplay Tumblr-Follow and post!

Benihime78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2010, 01:17 AM   #4671
LKD
Is a princess!!

TR- Thats the dress that I want to make for a renn faire! x3 http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...0201001840.jpg
She wears it in a small kids book that has a story for her and Cindy I think

Rainy- I think I'll do that, o.<
I was going to keep it the way I have (except hairspraying it this time to avoid random strands going everywhere) until I can save up the money XD I think two hairpieces would be cheaper too ^^

In other news, I am going to kill myself XD I decided to make a Jasmine swim suit for this weekend. So I'm going to have to stick a JoAnns trip and add the time to make it along with finishing up Tink and Belle in the 2 days I have free until then Yaay for killing myself!
Tink is about done, just need to sew the zipper and find a way to attach the wings o.< I'm not lining the dress for now. Belle hasn't been cut except the bodice. Wigs haven't been started either XD; Aren't I CRAZY 8D
Unread 08-17-2010, 02:15 AM   #4672
RisuKim
the one the only, Risu

LKD: Awesome Wigs XD, that Belle dress isn't Ren Faire time, but it's adorable and should be worn!
Nessa: RIP Belle cosplay, but it does make sense if you didn't see yourself using it as a cosplay anymore
Beni: You going to MMNNSH too? Land or World? When?

Those paper dolls are the cutest things ever!! >w< I wish I still had all of mine :P
RisuKim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2010, 02:36 AM   #4673
LKD
Is a princess!!

Risu- Yea that's one reason that's stopping me and that you scared me to wear white XD;

I'm styling my Jas wig atm, yaay fuun. I found that stuffing old black tights with old wig hair works wonders XD
Unread 08-17-2010, 07:36 AM   #4674
NecroticNymph
Princess at Heart

GAAAAAH TWO PAGES >_<

I was out of town for the past few days so I missed a lot. But yeah, Rapunzel gets her own meet and greet in D-World, too. In fact, she's getting Belle's old storytime area. Woo! So excited to meet her!

Uhhhh Jack and Sally are next on my list after I finish my new fin. Updates soon!
Unread 08-17-2010, 08:56 AM   #4675
blueassassin547
Brilliant!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzie Blue View Post
blue- rofl I kinda squinted and recoiled a bit trying to brace myself for it. XD It wasn't too bad; speaking of, I've never seen the original.
it's a game. the original was on PC, the new one will be on a few other consoles. the first one was pretty interesting. and really creepy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaGirl View Post
Aaron - FINISH BOBBLE. NOW!
working on it. i drafted up a pattern for my wings the other day, so when i get back home i'll add in the swirls and such. and i probably won't be able to make it to any NSSs this year...but we'll see
blueassassin547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2010, 09:39 AM   #4676
Benihime78
The Fun-Sized One

Risu- World. I thought they called the one at DL something like "Mickey's Trick-or-Treat Bash".

Aaron- If you don't finish Bobble in time for MNSSH this year, you fail at life.

Jess- How's that for encouragement?

My deviantArt

Unread 08-17-2010, 09:43 AM   #4677
blueassassin547
Brilliant!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benihime78 View Post
Aaron- If you don't finish Bobble in time for MNSSH this year, you fail at life.
eh. sad but true. but like i said, i probably won't even get to go to MNSSHP this year, i have to work almost [if not] every night in october at universal. so i'll get him done. mostly. but he probably won't debut for a while. sadfacts
blueassassin547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2010, 10:05 AM   #4678
TR Rose
Meowing About

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKD View Post
TR- Thats the dress that I want to make for a renn faire! x3 http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...0201001840.jpg
She wears it in a small kids book that has a story for her and Cindy I think
Oh how neat! I do love that dress, I may need to hunt down that kid's book...

I started putting Belle's bodice together for serious last night. Got the satin fabric and the lining attached at the arms, which was tricky with the boning in the lining. I think it's turning out well though. I think I need to bring the neckline a bit lower before I start on the collar though. I wish I could post photos but my camera is still MIA somewhere in our packed boxes. :\
• 10th Doctor
TR Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2010, 10:23 AM   #4679
CrazyCookie2111

@Ben: I think that I have talked my mom into letting me go to MNSSH, so I'm in. XD

@Nec: I understand your pain, since I went out of town too.

You're a team player, a save the day superhero. I hate people like you. Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)
CrazyCookie2111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2010, 01:13 PM   #4680
Benihime78
The Fun-Sized One

Cookie- Yay! We'll have to figure out a date.

So you know how in movies, people will sometimes touch something and suddenly get memories? I just had that happen to me today! I was in JoAnn's today looking for darker purple fabric for my Rapunzel while trying to think how cheaply I could make her dress. I saw the perfect shade in the crepe back satin section and the second I touched it, I remembered that I have a couple of yards of it already laying around!

My deviantArt