Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Comics/Cartoons > Disney Cosplay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1010 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 08-22-2010, 08:55 PM   #4801
Kasinator
Not quite human

so gorgeous n.n

My workout
What to eat

I'm not a trained nutritionist/fitness instructor. But I hope to give you any help I can. PM me If you want someone to coach you.
Please comment on my pics. They give me teh warm fuzziez! xD
Kasinator is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-22-2010, 09:08 PM   #4802
Benihime78
The Fun-Sized One

Suzie- I'm liking what you're doing, especially with Sam's Odette and Roxie's Belle.
*hoping you do one of me*

Next Con: ?????

My deviantArt
(feel free to add- I love seeing other people's work).
Disney Cosplay Tumblr-Follow and post!

Benihime78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2010, 09:11 PM   #4803
RisuKim
the one the only, Risu

Suzie: OMG I used to be SO addicted to Picnik. I gonna copy what you are doing ok?! xoxo <3 I do this in an admirable and loving way.
RisuKim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2010, 09:13 PM   #4804
Suzie Blue
Stuck in the 90s

Thankies!! I'm not in any of the cosplays- they're all the lovely ladies of this thread. only the first 7 pics are my own photos.

Beni- Thank you!! I'm trying to go through everybody, just haven't gotten them all done yet!! You can pick a favorite of your photos if you want me to Picnik it. XD

Risu- I am definitely addicted right now!! That's fine!!

Last edited by Suzie Blue : 08-22-2010 at 09:16 PM.
Suzie Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2010, 09:14 PM   #4805
Kasinator
Not quite human

still they are fantastic

My workout
What to eat

I'm not a trained nutritionist/fitness instructor. But I hope to give you any help I can. PM me If you want someone to coach you.
Unread 08-22-2010, 09:20 PM   #4806
Suzie Blue
Stuck in the 90s

Kas- Thank you soo much!! :3 I'm trying to make one with everybody's screen-names so you can use them here, if you like.
Unread 08-22-2010, 09:26 PM   #4807
Kasinator
Not quite human

well, if its 200x 200, how can i refuse? but do you think you can tweak one of my bod pics? I need to do one of my recent ones.

My workout
What to eat

Unread 08-22-2010, 11:00 PM   #4808
RisuKim
the one the only, Risu

Suzie: I did a few! Posted them on my FB under Photo Edits. it really is addicting. XD probably can do this for $$ hm.. -__-
Unread 08-22-2010, 11:33 PM   #4809
RisuKim
the one the only, Risu

back on disney topic. My bf went to his grandparents and they told him about a couple things in their garage they want to get rid of. Instead of that he brought them home.
It was and Pocahontas

You proabably can only see if you are a friend of my friends XD shouldn't be a problem for most of you The lighting sucks as well as my phone. But I had to give Pochontas a hair rehab session. COOL RIGHT?! >w<
Unread 08-22-2010, 11:39 PM   #4810
SirenaBlack
They're eating my people!

I can see myself getting addicted to that site XD THANKS!

My mom has a beast plushie just like that! My (still missing ) Beast plushie is wearing the cape and pants.
Going to ALA, Gallifrey One, and SPN Vegas Con
SirenaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2010, 01:57 AM   #4811
LKD
Is a princess!!

Soo I'm back from an amazing trip x3

I love my Jasmine swim suit but the strapless thing doesn't work with my bewbies so I'm going to make it into a halter and sew a golden piece to the top to simulate her necklace x3
At the beach I had 2 lil girls attach themselves to me. It was cute, they were having competition on making bigger sand Jellyfish for me x3 I ended up babysitting them somehow ^^;
Unfortuantly I didn't get any pics of the swim suit except for a few in a pool :/ I didn't get any in my purple dress either cause I didn't care about my wig when I went into the pool so the tail kinda died XD

I did get photos of Briar Rose :3 The wig was so bouncy omg, the curls are like slinkys!

My favorite shots of the day were these amazing ones with a sunset behind me when I was in my pink dress (which I was pinned into XD) I also got some of me running while reading..fun teims X3

Long post lolz x3 I must catch up on the thread now :3
Unread 08-23-2010, 03:22 PM   #4812
RisuKim
the one the only, Risu

LKD: Yay I really really wish I was able to meet with you, but unfortunately I didn't get much time to get ready for the concert and wouldn't have been able to make it. If I knew what was going to happen to me I would have went to see you T^T Can't wait to see pics ~
Unread 08-23-2010, 06:53 PM   #4813
CrazyCookie2111

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirenaBlack View Post
I'd like to do a villain too, but I can't think of one I would want to do...

The first time I went it rained a lot, which kept it reasonably cool. I had an amazing time and even came back the next year, same time (it's a cheap time of the year to go). It was hellishly hot for a SoCal girl, but I kept hydrated and we tried to plan our meals for the hottest time of the day so we could be inside. They have the parks (except for the animal kingdom, which is understandible) planned really well so that there are a lot of indoor locations.
Epcot was my favorite. I think I ate at the Japanese chicken and rice place three times. One of the best times I had was watching the sun set while eating a cherry snocone. I saw a group of people wearing anime shirts walk by, lol. At one point I saw an Axel and Roxas cosplayer (Axel wasn't wearing the full OrgXIII jacket, just all black hip looking clothes) doing a photoshoot. I couldn't finish my food in time to say Hello, though. So yeah, I had a wonderful time both times and can't wait to go back

@Sirena: Oh wow sounds like you had a cool time. I love Epcot too, since it has the best food. ^__^ Man I wish I could see people cosplaying at the parks, but I don't go to Disney that often.

@Kasinator: Like the new picture! ^__^

You're a team player, a save the day superhero. I hate people like you. Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)
CrazyCookie2111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2010, 06:54 PM   #4814
Kasinator
Not quite human

I cant wait either. n.n Boy today was a tough day for me at the gym. I broke my record on the amount of weight i used on each exercise. meanwhile i find out both the wig store and now the fabric store has closed down in my area. Is there some sort of fashion genocide happening in my area??? you think it would be booming in lieu of halloween.

My workout
What to eat

Unread 08-23-2010, 07:01 PM   #4815
SirenaBlack
They're eating my people!

I wonder if you could find another place using Google or Yahoo?

My Belle shoes came! Ended up ordering the leathery looking ones people recommended cause I went to Target to look at them (they were all WAY too big) and the leathery ones looked much better. Trying to break them in by wearing them around the house, cause they rub a little.
Since they didn't have my size in the store I had to order online, guessing at what size to get. Got it wrong twice and had to take them back XD
Going to ALA, Gallifrey One, and SPN Vegas Con
SirenaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote