Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Comics/Cartoons > Disney Cosplay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 177 votes, 4.98 average.
Unread 08-26-2010, 11:51 PM   #4876
SirenaBlack
They're eating my people!

I live in the Fullerton/Anaheim area too. No idea what I'm gonna do. I think all the people who can drive in the family already have plans...
Going to ALA, Gallifrey One, and SPN Vegas Con
SirenaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-26-2010, 11:55 PM   #4877
inconspicuous

@Musical: As a Disney fan and a villain fan, I loved your post. I couldn't have said it any better myself. You're my hero for the day! *hugs* And yes, march into that grocery, powerful & all, and buy that apple! You should also bring a to-do list that says "buy apples, kill Snow White, ask the mirror on the wall 'who is the farest of them all?'"

@Blueassassin: The wings are looking great! And you work at disneyland/world? What do you do?
inconspicuous is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2010, 11:56 PM   #4878
LKD
Is a princess!!

D: Those wings are amazing! Can you make me a pair too? XD

Jay- I need to get some stuff for Tink tomorrow so you think we can hit the Puente Hills Mall? blah I'll just fb you XD;
I'd totally get an apple with you btw XD
Unread 08-27-2010, 12:21 AM   #4879
Musicalpencil
great now I'M the bad guy

@inconspicuous:^_^ *hugs back* (I hope the other villains don't hear about me being a hero! XD)

I should so do that [the list]! Now wondering, should I get it before or after I meet LKD, aka should I have Snow White in tow?

@LKD: Sent you a message.

@Sirena: If you don't have anything planned I'm sure you can come join us.

Murphy's Law of Cosplay:
"If she thinks for half a minute this is gonna be a stroll,
she can kiss my you-know-what 'cos you-know-who is in control!”

Last edited by Musicalpencil : 08-27-2010 at 02:39 AM.
Musicalpencil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2010, 02:07 AM   #4880
LKD
Is a princess!!

It's cosplay day..so I'm putting on cute lil pj's and sleeping in one of my Belle wigs XD

Sirena- Join uus~ We has a photog x3 Anyone around here, join uuus
Unread 08-27-2010, 02:38 AM   #4881
inconspicuous

@Musical: I'd say have it before you meet LKD. And once she's there, make sure she doesn't see it. Can't have her discovering your evil plans

I won't be able to celebrate cosplay day, cause I'm going to a friends birthday party. Besides, I have no one else to celebrate it with because I have no friends who cosplay D:
Unread 08-27-2010, 02:53 AM   #4882
SirenaBlack

Thank you for the invite, I really appreciate it I don't have a ride, though, so I'll have to meet you guys in person some other time.
Unread 08-27-2010, 07:00 AM   #4883
NecroticNymph
Princess at Heart

Aaron: I'm sooooo jealous! I MUST go see her, but mom refuses to stand on that line again >_< I'm putting my foot down, tho, I HAVE to go see her!

Glad I reminded some peeps about International Cosplay Day! =D As I said on my FB, I'll be flitting around town in my new Kiss the Girl dress.
Spooky Empire '11: Jack & Sally [Sat Only]

Costumes:
Working on: Jack & Sally, Jasmine
Planned: Poison Ivy, Bellatrix Lestrange, Ayame, Briar Rose, Azula, Scarlet Witch, The Witch (L4D), Teela
NecroticNymph is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2010, 09:15 AM   #4884
Benihime78
The Fun-Sized One

Aaron- I feel bad for ever doubting you! Those wings are fantastic! Which method are you using? Also, do you know if Vidia is going to be out for MNSSH?

Risu- Have you thought about using leather and painting with a metallic paint?

Suzie- Do Aurora's Springtime dress! I'm definitely doing Jasmine's sometime next year. If only there was a way we could organize and meet up for some group shots, along with the other princesses.

Inconspicuous- I kinda have the same predicament. I don't have anyone to cosplay with today and I'm going to swimming in the Springs and getting some pictures for Sam. It crossed my mind to bring Meg, but then I decided that would just be odd.....

I've decided that I'm going to be Rapunzel for the Fall Shoot since I want to be her when I go to MNSSH a little over a week later. I was able to make a screenshot of her outfit from the front: http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/j...s/untitled.jpg
so now I'm trying to decide on shades of Casa satin. I'm thinking of getting several yards of "Iris": http://www.joann.com/joann/catalog/z...ite mType=sku and keeping it plain for the top, but then hitting the skirt with some iDye poly. I would get "violet" for the skirt, but I'm afraid that might the same stuff I used to make the darker accents for Meg, so it would be too dark.

Next Con: ?????

My deviantArt
(feel free to add- I love seeing other people's work).
Disney Cosplay Tumblr-Follow and post!

Benihime78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2010, 10:32 AM   #4885
Kasinator
Not quite human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benihime78 View Post
Aaron- I feel bad for ever doubting you! Those wings are fantastic! Which method are you using? Also, do you know if Vidia is going to be out for MNSSH?

Risu- Have you thought about using leather and painting with a metallic paint?

Suzie- Do Aurora's Springtime dress! I'm definitely doing Jasmine's sometime next year. If only there was a way we could organize and meet up for some group shots, along with the other princesses.

Inconspicuous- I kinda have the same predicament. I don't have anyone to cosplay with today and I'm going to swimming in the Springs and getting some pictures for Sam. It crossed my mind to bring Meg, but then I decided that would just be odd.....

I've decided that I'm going to be Rapunzel for the Fall Shoot since I want to be her when I go to MNSSH a little over a week later. I was able to make a screenshot of her outfit from the front: http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/j...s/untitled.jpg
so now I'm trying to decide on shades of Casa satin. I'm thinking of getting several yards of "Iris": http://www.joann.com/joann/catalog/z...ite mType=sku and keeping it plain for the top, but then hitting the skirt with some iDye poly. I would get "violet" for the skirt, but I'm afraid that might the same stuff I used to make the darker accents for Meg, so it would be too dark.
color looks right, but it looks like the stitching will take some time. T_T

Finally got the fabric for the tarzan outfit, now i just need the wig.

EDIT: wrong color T_T and I found an old shirt I no longer wear with the exact color I need that If I already knew about Would have saved me a trip. >A<

oh well, save for the wig, its finished.

My workout
What to eat

I'm not a trained nutritionist/fitness instructor. But I hope to give you any help I can. PM me If you want someone to coach you.
Please comment on my pics. They give me teh warm fuzziez! xD

Last edited by Kasinator : 08-27-2010 at 03:03 PM.
Kasinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2010, 03:43 PM   #4886
inconspicuous

@Beni: Ah, fabric dye. It's like my third best friend (sorry dye, but the sowing machine and hot glue gun beat you). Well, I can't wait to see your Rapunzel! Do you have any idea what wig you are going with?

@Kasinator: Well, that kinda sucks. Maybe you could use the fabric for something else?

Not Disney related, but my sister is in a college production of Rocky Horror Picture Show, so my family will be attending. Then my Dad, being the theatre fanatic he is, says “Let’s all dress up! I’m gonna be a transvestite” and I’m like, “I knew my need to cosplay came from somewhere.” So now my family (other than my performing sister) will be wearing Rocky Horror outfits when we see the performance.
Unread 08-27-2010, 04:02 PM   #4887
Kasinator
Not quite human

Quote:
Originally Posted by inconspicuous View Post
@Beni:

@Kasinator: Well, that kinda sucks. Maybe you could use the fabric for something else?

“Let’s all dress up! I’m gonna be a transvestite” and I’m like, “I knew my need to cosplay came from somewhere.”
Add that to th list of things you thought you'd never say XD yeah im going to turn that fabric into something all right.

My workout
What to eat

I'm not a trained nutritionist/fitness instructor. But I hope to give you any help I can. PM me If you want someone to coach you.
Please comment on my pics. They give me teh warm fuzziez! xD
Kasinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2010, 04:40 PM   #4888
SirenaBlack

Decided at the last minute to go to Disneyland for the evening Now I need to find a closet cosplay that doesn't look out of the ordinary so that they'll let me in...I wonder if they'd let me wear my blond wig. People have told me it looks like real hair....But I'd hate to be told at the gate that I have to take it off and put it in my car....Then again, they've let my brother bring in a 70s wig that lights up XD
Unread 08-27-2010, 05:53 PM   #4889
inconspicuous

I decided to show you my costume, because the photoshoot is about a week or two away and I can't wait! I'm not wearing any makeup, but here's the costume: http://i814.photobucket.com/albums/z...ty/cosplay.jpg
And here's my fluffy butt; now with twice the fluff!: http://i814.photobucket.com/albums/z...y/DSC05366.jpg
Unread 08-27-2010, 06:19 PM   #4890
SirenaBlack

I LOVE IT. You look awesome!