Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Comics/Cartoons > Disney Cosplay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 980 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 08-28-2010, 07:18 PM   #4906
NecroticNymph
Princess at Heart

Jess: I love you. You have no idea how much I love you. Aaron offered to get me in to see Silvermist back on my B-day, but I was eating at CRT at the time so I couldnt =/ But I saw her later so it was all good! My Disney friends are like my best friends, I swear. The niciest people on the planet! =DDDDD

Beni: Are you doing Sil for the shoot? Which part of the shoot? Because if you want, I'll pop on Rosetta and see if my friend wants to come as Tink (or maybe we can find another Tink, know anyone?). It'd be awesome if we could get a Fairies group together! =DDD

Also. Facilier? In the Villains Mix and Mingle? OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG SOOOO EXCITED! I MUST MEET HIM!!1!11!!!1!one!1! Okay I'm done fangirling now >_<

TR_Rose: Your Belle dress is LOVELY. GREAT job on the skirt.

Unread 08-28-2010, 08:08 PM   #4907
Benihime78
The Fun-Sized One

Sam- I was thinking about it. I was planning on taking pictures near the water as Sil and maybe some as Rose in the forest. Then again, Rose would work best if I had a Phillip with me. And I was just down at Blue Springs yesterday- bringing Ariel would be unwise. There are two areas to get into the water, one of which is deep and the other is shallow, but has a strong current and nowhere to sit. And rocks and logs are completely submerged.
But yeah, I just have to decide on a wig for Sil(see previous post), get some ears, and make a pair of wings or just buy a pair.

Next Con: ?????

My deviantArt
(feel free to add- I love seeing other people's work).
Disney Cosplay Tumblr-Follow and post!

Benihime78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2010, 08:15 PM   #4908
SirenaBlack
They're eating my people!

I love wearing my Belle dress! I was running around and spreading the skirt out when I sat and the wind was blowing it
Going to ALA, Gallifrey One, and SPN Vegas Con
SirenaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2010, 08:29 PM   #4909
inconspicuous

@Beni: I LOVE Facilier! When I went to Disneyworld last christmas, one of the cast members was kind enough to ge me onto "Tiana's Showboat Jubilee" and let me meet up with Facilier afterwards. He's so fun!
Unread 08-28-2010, 09:53 PM   #4910
LKD
Is a princess!!

Sirena- D: I's sorry that I didn't have a chance to talk to you T-T I swear I was being passed from one photog to the other x-X That's why I changed..and then I still kept being bothered in my normie clothes! >.<
Unread 08-28-2010, 10:00 PM   #4911
SirenaBlack
They're eating my people!

I understand I waited for an entry to come say hi and take your picture, but the damn paparazzi wouldn't let you go XD Sora and I wanted to get a pic with you, but oh well.
Going to ALA, Gallifrey One, and SPN Vegas Con
SirenaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2010, 10:22 PM   #4912
LKD
Is a princess!!

Aw i'm sorry >< Maybe next time when I have bigger wings X3 i wasn't happy with these >< blah i'm so glittery i'm going to be leaving it all over stuff for days XD my car seat looks like I dropped glitter on it
Unread 08-28-2010, 10:30 PM   #4913
alice jadis
Lost In Wonderland

Quote:
Originally Posted by inconspicuous View Post
Not Disney related, but my sister is in a college production of Rocky Horror Picture Show, so my family will be attending. Then my Dad, being the theatre fanatic he is, says “Let’s all dress up! I’m gonna be a transvestite” and I’m like, “I knew my need to cosplay came from somewhere.” So now my family (other than my performing sister) will be wearing Rocky Horror outfits when we see the performance.
The Rocky Horror Picture Show was awesome.. Good idea to dress up for the production.. I'm sure those who dressed up would fit right in.. If it were me, though, I'd so be Riff Raff.. I love Riff Raff - he's cool.. ^^

Update with me: Well, not much going on.. Perfecting my McGee's Alice dress has pratically all my attention, as I'm gonna be her this year for Halloween.. I'm waiting til the weather cools down a bit more before I take pics of my poorly-made Alice Kingsleigh's "down the rabbit hole" dress, though.. fun.. :/

Tell me: How much hair could a werehare wear if a werehare could wear hair?

Last edited by alice jadis : 08-28-2010 at 10:32 PM.
alice jadis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2010, 10:37 PM   #4914
LKD
Is a princess!!

Oh, so I debuted Tink today (Pretty obvious from those other posts) XD She was so fun to wear! I almost fell from trees I climbed but it was worth it XD I had at least eight? Photogs shoot me so I'll have plenty of pictures soon ^^ I need to change some things. New wings for one and I need to remake one shoe poof cause i kept stepping on it and leaving the yarn everywhere XD
Unread 08-29-2010, 12:02 AM   #4915
inconspicuous

LKD: Woah, where did you get all the photographers?

Alice: I'm not sure who I'm going to dress up as yet. I think I'll just dress up as one of the random Time Warp dancers.
Unread 08-29-2010, 12:25 AM   #4916
LKD
Is a princess!!

Um four are friends of mine and the rest I've worked with before but don't really know them too well, they're like a lil posse of photogs XD One starts and you end up posing for them all one by one X3 I finally have shots of me in normie clothes too so now I can audition for the parks
Unread 08-29-2010, 11:28 AM   #4917
Suzie Blue
Stuck in the 90s

Risu- Poca is looking great!!

Faraday- Yay!! That makes me happy. ^.^ The font is 'Dear Love'. And of course you can add me!!

Beni- I loooove that dress!! Jasmine's gorgeous too. And omg that would be awesome if we could work that out somehow.

inconspicuous- FLUFFY BUTT!! XD You look sooo cute!!

TR- Ah!! It is soooo beautiful!! The skirt looks especially good!

LKD- WAAAH You look soo amazing as Tink!! T_T The pics on your Fb are GORGEOUS!! The shots of Rose are great too- the wig is soo pretty!!

Guys, listen to this!! One of my fb friends said had this as their status: "People dressed in weird costumes walking down the street.....im a little freaked out". It was the day after Cosplay Day, but I am willing to bet they were cosplayers!! I only wish I could have seen them!! DX But I thought it was awesome that there are cosplayers in my area that I didn't know about!

Last edited by Suzie Blue : 08-29-2010 at 11:41 AM.
Suzie Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2010, 01:23 PM   #4918
Kasinator
Not quite human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzie Blue View Post
Risu- Poca is looking great!!

Faraday- Yay!! That makes me happy. ^.^ The font is 'Dear Love'. And of course you can add me!!

Beni- I loooove that dress!! Jasmine's gorgeous too. And omg that would be awesome if we could work that out somehow.

inconspicuous- FLUFFY BUTT!! XD You look sooo cute!!

TR- Ah!! It is soooo beautiful!! The skirt looks especially good!

LKD- WAAAH You look soo amazing as Tink!! T_T The pics on your Fb are GORGEOUS!! The shots of Rose are great too- the wig is soo pretty!!

Guys, listen to this!! One of my fb friends said had this as their status: "People dressed in weird costumes walking down the street.....im a little freaked out". It was the day after Cosplay Day, but I am willing to bet they were cosplayers!! I only wish I could have seen them!! DX But I thought it was awesome that there are cosplayers in my area that I didn't know about!
I did that! man! the the things i do for cosplay. my tarzan is all but finished. Just need the wig >.<

My workout
What to eat

I'm not a trained nutritionist/fitness instructor. But I hope to give you any help I can. PM me If you want someone to coach you.
Please comment on my pics. They give me teh warm fuzziez! xD
Kasinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2010, 04:03 PM   #4919
LKD
Is a princess!!

Kasinator- XP Grow out your hair and don't wash it 8D

Thanks Suzie ^-^ I've only seen them on my cell phone so I'm excited to finally get on my laptop XD

I think I'm going to go without the full lashes next time, I just don't like how they look so I'm going to cut them in half just for the corner like my everyday lashes x3
Unread 08-29-2010, 04:36 PM   #4920
NecroticNymph
Princess at Heart

Beni: Well I might bring Kiss the Girl Ariel then, and we can get pics together with you as Rose if you want? If you do finish Sil, lemme know and I will bring Rosetta. She's already done so I'll just have to pack her for the trip. Plus if I do Rose/Ariel, then I won't have to worry about changing my red eyebrows =) I was toying with trying to finish Jack and Sally for the Halloween portion of the shoot in Cassadaga, but all that facepaint, contacts change and getting Garrett (my bf) into costume and paint as well would be so hard and I probably wouldn't have time. Maybe if I let everyone else do their shoots before me for that part? I'm still toying with the idea. Just lemme know what you're putting together and I'll try to go along with it =) I feel better cosplaying in a group =P