Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Comics/Cartoons > Disney Cosplay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 667 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 09-22-2010, 07:04 PM   #5401
ODP!
Part of your world

Sasha: Oh my gosh! Your Belle wig is gorgeous!
I love how you did her poofy bangs, very accurate
The color is gorgeous, too!
And for $8?
Steals are awesome! : D
Rapunzel (Lunatia)
Belle(Lunatia)
Snow White(Lunatia)
Jasmine(Miku Star)
Esmeralda (Miku Star)
Princess Daisy(Miku Star)
Secret Costume (Miku Star)
Halloween Town Sora(Rika Riona)
Peter Pan (Rika Riona)
Songstress Rikku (Rika Riona)

Wendy Darling(Aerithia)
Alice (Aerithia)

Coming up:
AX
Comic Con
D23
ODP! is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-22-2010, 07:18 PM   #5402
RisuKim
the one the only, Risu

Ruhi: The wig looks awesome!

LKD: Sounds like you have given up on Belle for a bit :P but the Lottie top looks cute!
RisuKim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2010, 07:54 PM   #5403
RuhiNunchuck
Magic, Trust, Pixie Dust

@LKD ~ What the heck is that flower thing on top? xD and I'm a little confused. Is that for Belle or Lottie xD

@ODP ~ Thanks and yeah. I don't know WHY I didn't look for it at Sallys before....it's going to make my life soooooo much more easier styling wigs xD

@Risu ~ Thanks~

@Necro ~ I can't find the Faire on my events =< what were the dates for it?

Last edited by RuhiNunchuck : 09-22-2010 at 08:01 PM.
RuhiNunchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2010, 08:30 PM   #5404
LKD
Is a princess!!

XD It's the lining for Belle's bodice! Because the fabric is so thin I needed a more durable lining x3

I don't need a new bodice for Lottie! I love how mine pushes my bewbs up XD;

I got it at Disney on Ice last year XD It's a hat! I keep saying I'm going to use it as a prop for Tink but I forget o.<
Unread 09-22-2010, 08:53 PM   #5405
jaguarlineman
Anime Fan Incognito

I should have some Mad Hatter pics up next week! I am wearing it for a day of homecoming week. All the pieces are in order.
jaguarlineman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2010, 11:42 PM   #5406
Yainawai
Ooh, sparkles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuhiNunchuck View Post
Also I'm plotting my Megara wig which I'm going to need to get for Megacon. I found a site that has a sister site for extentions so I can get it nice and full but I need suggestions on color.

http://amphigory.com/wig_color_4.html

the colors are from left to right. the 2nd from the left is the one I'm looking at. Do you think that'll be too dark or should i go with the 2nd from the right?
2nd from the right is what I would use (because I'm so pale), but it depends on what looks best on you.

I just need to make my apron and I'll have rag dress Cinderella done! Yay! I just bought parts for it and altered them to fit. I'll have to sew her apron by hand () because I don't have a sewing machine. I wonder if Jo-Anne's would let me "test" their machines for a couple of minutes so I could get most of it done...

Renge
Anastasia
Rarity
Pinkie Pie
Luna
Fluttershy
Daring Do
Riza Hawkeye

Cosplay ALL of the ponies!!!
Yainawai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2010, 09:06 AM   #5407
Rainypuff

@Ruhi: Use http://www.cacaoweb.org/ to bypass the megavideo time limits. You have to install it, but it works well. All you have to do is paste the url of the video into the box, and it plays it without a time limit! Yay!!

@LKD: I wish I had bewbs >.<

You know what would be a fun group? A Gods & Goddesses group from Hercules. Lots of sparkles!
Rainypuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2010, 09:59 AM   #5408
NecroticNymph
Princess at Heart

Sasha: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/e...8359822&ref=ts There's the event. But you're on the Attending list already, lol.

LKD: That hat is adorable. LOVE! You must take Tink pics in it!!!!

So.....I *need* to costume today. But my Math Project is due today and I'm like...halfway done (been working on it all morning), so I can't work on Jack and Sally until later in the day. Ugh. Well, at least I have tomorrow, since I only have a small assignment to do for Friday. I'm really starting to stress about Jack's head...I don't know how to make it smooth. I was thinking paper mache over a helmet, then sanding, then Wonderflex, but what should I put on top of the Wonderflex to smooth it out and add the dimension of the nose and eyes? I don't have time for Friendly Plastic and that's not going to help with the raised bits. What about clay/sculpey? I'm not very good with that kind of thing, but would that work? Which would be best? I don't want to use Model Magic because it's too foamy and can get holes/dents in it too easily. Thoughts?
Unread 09-23-2010, 10:23 AM   #5409
RuhiNunchuck
Magic, Trust, Pixie Dust

@Necro ~ humm maybe it's not showing up for me cuz it's not till feb. It shows everything through this december right now. >.>

Your best bet would probably be sculpty. They do make a light weight one now and carry it at Joanns. But yeah it'd probably be the best thing to use.
RuhiNunchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2010, 11:30 AM   #5410
Rainypuff

PS. If anyone is interested or able to, they're about to do a live webcast about the updates for the Disney Parks. Not sure what that includes (maybe more on the Fantasy Land expansion?) but it starts at 12:45 -- here's the link

Okay, it was kinda lame. They spent the longest time building up to it, just talking about memories and blah blah blah, then they interviewed Michael J. Fox for some reason, and in the end, the "Big Announcement" was that they'll be taking the pictures/videos of memories (either from that day or from earlier in time) people send in to them and projecting them in the It's a Small World ride and on the castle in a new show, because I guess this year's new theme is "Let the Memories Begin."

Last edited by Rainypuff : 09-23-2010 at 12:49 PM.
Rainypuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2010, 02:27 PM   #5411
LKD
Is a princess!!

Rainy- I'd be happy with less bewb XP It's funny how you mention the gods and goddesses since I just started my ancient greece class XD; I'd love to be part of a group of sparklies~

And so I'm sad..papers are due every class T_T Thank god that class is only 2 days a week XD;

Someone push me to finish my gown please <_<;
Unread 09-23-2010, 03:30 PM   #5412
CrazyCookie2111

@Ruhi: Metrocon sounds like fun, but I need more of my friends to go with me. But you never know.

@Rain:Love all the pictures you posted. ^__^

You're a team player, a save the day superhero. I hate people like you. Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)
CrazyCookie2111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2010, 06:08 PM   #5413
Suzie Blue
Stuck in the 90s

Rainy- Gods and goddesses......YES!! That would be ridiculously fun!!
Unread 09-23-2010, 06:56 PM   #5414
Astranomical

Hi everyone!

I'm new here but have a question for you seasoned Disney ladies: I'm working on Belle's blue dress for Halloween and need a recommendation for a good wig--not terribly expensive and somewhat heat stylable that looks super realistic. I tried a synthetic wig for my last cosplay and couldn't style it AT ALL so I'd like to avoid going down that road again--any good brands/styles or recommendations?

Thank you!
Astranomical is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2010, 07:42 PM   #5415
Suzie Blue
Stuck in the 90s

Astranomical- check out Arda-Wigs. All their wigs are heat-stylable and affordable!! The Ferrari would work well, I think. : )