Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Comics/Cartoons > Disney Cosplay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 975 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 07-30-2007, 10:52 AM   #61
Miss Nintendo
Mistress of Video Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty17794 View Post
You have to go in to casting and get an interview set up, and then they'll schedule you for an audition. I've always wanted to 'be friends' with Belle too, but I'm friends with Drizella for now instead.
Ahh I see.^.~ I'll hafta get around to doing that.Thanks so much!
Miss Nintendo is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-03-2007, 08:42 AM   #62
kojirojames2004
Happy Heinz-O-Ween!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty17794 View Post
"I'm a character performer too! I'm veryyyy good friends of Drizella Tremaine and Pluto."
Nice to know you, Anastasia. :lol:
Unread 08-06-2007, 07:12 PM   #63
Shinigami_Mimi
Let The Light Shine On Me

I actually am planning a Sharpey outfit from High School Musical for a con. Sadly not many cosplayers are fond of the movie. T__T So it hard to find fellow fans. D; Maybe later on I'll tackle Gabriella <3~

But other Disney cosplays I really wanna try doing are Lily/Lola, Alice, Peter Pan, TinkerBell, & Mulan.
Unread 08-07-2007, 12:02 PM   #64
Bagu
absolutely! umm..what?

I'm currently researching doing a KH Goofy cosplay, and trying to make a Goofy head as close as the theme park version as I can. I always wonder if disney legal keeps a close eye on the cosplayers wearing their property

Heh...I haven't been in a mascot costume since I worked at Showbiz Pizza back in the day...
Bagu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2007, 02:04 PM   #65
missind33
XD

In the future I am dieing to make a Belle costume! Great Alice cosplay!

Last: Metrocon Fri: Ping (Mulan), Sat: Anastastia Romanov (Anastasia), Sun: Treeko (Pokemon Gijinka)
Next: AFO: Friday: Treeko (Pokemon Gijinka)?, Sat: Trucy Wright (Apollo Justice)
Future Costumes: Artbook Sakura (Tsubasa), TBA
missind33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2007, 04:43 PM   #66
Kyoko117
Cactus Killer

Sleeping Beauty was my absolute favorite Disney movie, but I rewatched it recently and realized that Aurora has like no character, so I've now sided with evil! I'm making plans to go as Maleficent, which will be very interesting seeing as to how she's super tall and skinny and I am very much not, but being green with purple eyeshadow shall be interesting.

For the same convention, I've been coerced to go as red garbed blonde of the triplets from Beauty and the Beast. This should be funny seeing as to how my friends and I are all different heights, not too drastically, but you'll see me on my toes pretending to be an inch or two taller.

-Abraham Lincoln
Kyoko117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2007, 06:51 PM   #67
Alexia Ishtar
aka - Chibi Lenne

My sister-in-law asked me the other day if I'd make costumes for her girls for Halloween...the oldest (4) is going as Belle, the yellow ball gown (Omg I just looked at the pattern I have for it T_____T that thing takes more fabric than my own Princess Neptune gown!) and the younger (who will be just under a year -b-day is on Nov 2nd) is going as Tinkerbell.

I wonder if anyone here's used the actual Disney patterns put out by Simplicity, specifically the Belle / Wedding Ariel one...I need to know if it includes some kind of under fluff to poof it out or if I'm going to have to make one for her.

Need a Hogwarts Robe?
Alexia Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2007, 10:10 PM   #68
kojirojames2004
Happy Heinz-O-Ween!

I believe it does have instructions to make an underskirt, which is what I'm planning to so with my Alice outfit.
Unread 08-30-2007, 07:33 PM   #69
nekocat17

Cool thread! I love seeing Disney cosplay!

Has anyone ever seen a real good picture of Mulan's clothes when she's dressed up to see the matchmaker? Or know how many layers that outfit has? I've tried looking at a few pics and haven't been able to tell exactly how that outfit works.
nekocat17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2007, 09:40 PM   #70
vampirate

I just ordered fabric for my first Disney costume today! I haven't dressed up as a Disney character before, even as a little kid. I always wanted to be something completely different like Batgirl for Halloween when I was little. Anyways, I'm going to make Aurora's dress from the Kingdom Hearts artwork where her dress is purple.
vampirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2007, 11:14 PM   #71
Jizai
squishypanda ojou

I've wanted to do a Disney costume for a while... 24 and I'm still a huge fan of the classics (ie before everything went to CG-crap). I think the one I'd most cosplay would be Esmerelda of Hunchback... she's awesome, has a beautiful design, and the movie is sadly so overlooked.

FUTURE COSTUMES...
Oni-con:
Midna (Zelda: TP), Red Death Phantom (PotO) and Raphael (Tenshi ni Narumon)

Ikkicon:
Kyouya (Ouran), Enki (Twelve Kingdoms), Bakura (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
Jizai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2007, 10:15 PM   #72
Roxey20
Clap Your Hands

I'm part of a Disney princess group that's getting together for a Otakon in the near future. (I say near future because I'm moving to Korea for a year.) But yea, so far there is me as Cindrella and two friends as Belle and Ariel.

I've started sketching out patterns for Cinderella's ball gown, but I can't decide if I want to make a collapsable hoop skirt or a petticoat out of tulle. Eh, I'll probably go with whatever will be easiest to travel with. ^_^ Though, I'm certainly glad that I have about a year and a half to make the dress.... @.@

Cosplays in the works: Katniss Everdeen Tribute Parade - Hunger Games (10%)
Roxey20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2007, 12:34 AM   #73
Queen Anime 99
Call me Queenie. :D

Vampirate, that's so awesome that you're doing Aurora! ^_^ I really love the color of her dress in the game.

Nekocat, there are some videos on youtube that show Mulan's dress. Hope that helps. Good luck on your costume. I love Mulan. ^_^ Someday, I want to do her Ping disguise.

http://youtube.com/results?search_qu...o+us+all+Mulan

Bagu, you're doing Goofy? That's so awesome.

Mew Pudding, your Alice is wonderful!

Kyoko, that's so cool you're doing Maleficient. I have yet to see the Sleeping Beauty movie, but I really liked Maleficient in the Kingdom Hearts game. So evil and manipulative. And she turns into a DRAGON. How cool is that? Yeah, I also have a tendency to like the "bad guys." I love Ursula from The Little Mermaid.

Roxey, you're doing Cinderella. Neat. I hope you have a fun time in Korea.

Everyone, be on the lookout for my Disney Princess Kairi costume! ^_^

Anime Weekend Atlanta 2014
1. Will Graham (Hannibal) - Saturday
2. Will Graham (Hannibal) - Sunday
Queen Anime 99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2007, 12:53 PM   #74
Arlette
Let it Go

I did Megara recently at Dragon*Con and was SO thrilled because Hercules has been my favorite ever since it came out. Before that, Aladdin took the top spot. Still, Jasmine is definitely my second favorite girl and I would love to cosplay her sometime in the near future, as well. Maybe next Dragon*Con. ^_^ You are never too old to like Disney movies, although I do miss the musical/fairy tale stories. I don't think they've had a straight up musical style animated film since Mulan?

Please check out http://www.facebook.com/dualwieldcosplay for more updates, or follow me on Tumblr at http://arlettecosplay.tumblr.com!
Arlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2007, 09:02 PM   #75
Ryoko-and-Yami
SO inappropriate!

I really love Disney. This year at my school, the Homecoming theme is Disney. So for Half-time the art program I'm in is doing huge drawings. I just finished drawing Jasmine today. And my sister did Aladdin. Those are like as tall as us.

I would really to do Jasmine. Oh that art project makes me want to! My sis makes to do Aladdin in his prince clothes. I'd also like to do tinkerbell and she keeps mentioning Peter Pan.

Need a wig styled? Ask me! http://www.cosplay.com/marketplace/s...?product=48369

Currently selling a variety of wigs, costumes, anime, and manga! Check it out! http://www.cosplay.com/marketplace/s...0/ppuser/50381
Ryoko-and-Yami is offline   Reply With Quote