Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Comics/Cartoons > Disney Cosplay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1151 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 09-14-2011, 05:51 PM   #9046
Cherazor
I is a gud righter

Furie - whoa, awesome wig find! :O That must be the cheapest wig in that length that I've seen! How thick is it?

Kiggi - I wish I could see the photo, but it seems as if you photobucket account is set as "private". It keeps asking for a password, in any case. <__<

My DeviantArt
Cherazor is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-14-2011, 05:51 PM   #9047
LKD
Is a princess!!

XD I feel you. Mine is a butt too. That's why I usually wait till I'm on a comp to update x3 Take your time dear <3

And so this isn't a waste of a post...uh IM SEWING MY FAWN PANTS YUP XD
Unread 09-14-2011, 06:15 PM   #9048
kiggi

no they are showing as broken links for me... Stupid phone
kiggi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2011, 06:19 PM   #9049
Cherazor
I is a gud righter

Kiggi: Really? That's strange! This is the message I get when I try to click the link:

"This is a Private Album

Please enter the password from album kgleine to view this private album." :/

My DeviantArt
Unread 09-14-2011, 06:20 PM   #9050
kiggi

http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/a...CIMG0267-1.jpg

http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/a...t=CIMG0274.jpg

http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/a...t=CIMG0275.jpg

lets try it again
Unread 09-14-2011, 06:22 PM   #9051
Cherazor
I is a gud righter

Kiggi: Yep! That worked. Great work on the costumes - I think my favorite's Pascal. *laughs* So adorable!

My DeviantArt
Unread 09-14-2011, 06:23 PM   #9052
kiggi

yay!!! Fixed!!! thanks! He was super cute all night

cherazor, it's a pretty thick wig, and is freaking heavy. Needs bulking with batting, but don't they all? It's a nice wig, and the seller is super nice

Last edited by Michi : 09-14-2011 at 06:55 PM. Reason: merging a double post
Unread 09-14-2011, 08:07 PM   #9053
Takozu
kind of Disney-obsessed.

Just got my wig today! It's not the exact color as I'd hoped, but, for this trip, it will work. I just don't wanna deal with a huge complicated wig, especially around Disneyland. I'm glad I bought it. I'll have to invest in a better one after the trip but for now, I'm loving it. I don't have a wig head though, so I braided it up and it's on my door hook. I have to finish fabric painting my skirt sometime tonight! > .<

IN PLANNING!
Tali'Zorah vas Normandy - 5%
Takozu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2011, 08:57 PM   #9054
ThePrincessMom

kiggi - you guys were adorable!!! I want to see more of your photos, especially with Rapunzel and Flynn

So about my dress fiasco. I got the ebay dress in today. Gawd, it looks so cheap. Just cheap, thin velvet. And the worst part is the neckline is just about as jacked up, lol. It is almost boatneck the opening is so big....no way I could even pin it to my bra without my bra straps falling over (and my girls need support lol).
So it looks like this weekend is round 2 with the sleeves. Seeing this ebay dress in person makes me appreciate me and my moms sewing ability even more.
ThePrincessMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2011, 09:12 PM   #9055
kiggi

princessmom, it will all work out, I have faith you will get something to work.

you should see the 2 of the flynns smouldering together I may have to post the photopass link, the photographer turned off my flash, but I have some on my camera. Best day ever!
Unread 09-14-2011, 09:40 PM   #9056
nessabutterfly

kiggi-- you guys look great! I'm glad you finally got everything finished. Flynn and Rapunzel are so much fun to hang out with!
nessabutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2011, 10:32 PM   #9057
Alexa720
Missing No.

So after lurking around here for a bit I've decided to post.

I absolutely love Disney and own just about every old Disney movie on VHS and the new ones on DvD. I love seeing Disney cosplays and I'm currently working on my first Disney costume which will be Ariel and it will be the Designer Collection version, Im also planning on doing the Designer Collection version of Rapunzel as well.

Next Con Attending:
Anime Expo

Upcoming Cosplays:
Jubileena Bing-Bing from Wreck-It Ralph
Hysterical Dame from Problem Sleuth
CA Cupid from Monster High
Dawn of the Dance Lagoona Blue from Monster High (assuming I figure out how to do the wig)
Catbug Gijinka from Bravest Warriors
Book!Toothiana from The Guardians Of Childhood
Fem!Jack Frost from Rise of the Guardians
Alexa720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2011, 10:44 PM   #9058
Kbelle

I've been both lazy and busy lately, due to the crazy transition from full time at Big 5 to part time at...Disneyland!! I'm so excited to be a CM again, but still have to wait 10 (10!!) days for Traditions (orientation), after which I get that coveted id. I do have a lot of sewing to do, so hopefully that will occupy my time so I don't go crazy (unlikely, however).

My progress on Belle is practically non-existent, although everyone says it looks amazing. I, of course, want to be as authentic as possible, so hopefully I will finish her by the 3rd.

My friend and I scored an amazing deal today. We went to Company D (castmember store) and they were selling the outdoor vending type hats for $1. We now have Dapper Dan-ielle hats, and are going as them to the first Halloween party (if I can get their costumes done in time).

Kiggi - I. Love. Your. Costumes!!!!! So awesome. I bet Pascal totally stole the show!

PrincessMom - You're coming to Disneyland, right? I have a dress that's quite like MG's, if you want a backup (depending on size, timing, etc). I'll try to find a picture of it for you, if you'd like.
Kbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2011, 10:50 PM   #9059
Benihime78
The Fun-Sized One

Furie- This is probably me not paying attention, but how thick did you say your wig was?

Cherazor- Thanks! I might just stop Esme once I get my Punzie supplies. I need to fix up and remake parts of that costume before you get here.

kiggi- Your Tangled costumes are adorable! Please upload more!

LKD- Really? That fast? In that case, I might just go ahead and get them so that I have something fun to play with early next week.

Alexa- Welcome to the thread! Ariel definitely has one of the better dresses out of that collection

Kbelle- Congrats on becoming a CM again! Sometimes, I wish I could work at Disney just to be able to shop at Cast Connections and Property Control since some of my friends have gotten some really nice stuff from those places, including the fabric for my red Esmeralda.

Also started the hip scarf: http://benihime78.tumblr.com/post/10...y-did-get-some

Next Con: ?????

My deviantArt
(feel free to add- I love seeing other people's work).
Disney Cosplay Tumblr-Follow and post!

Benihime78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2011, 10:53 PM   #9060
ThePrincessMom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kbelle View Post

PrincessMom - You're coming to Disneyland, right? I have a dress that's quite like MG's, if you want a backup (depending on size, timing, etc). I'll try to find a picture of it for you, if you'd like.
Argh! No, WDW. So sweet of you to offer though....I'd love to see photos because I am all about the shipping.
ThePrincessMom is offline   Reply With Quote