Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Comics/Cartoons > Disney Cosplay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 563 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 10-29-2011, 01:53 AM   #10051
LKD
Is a princess!!

Andriod- I'm making a Scar one but I'm saving for it because I want it to look amazing and not half assed x3 You MUST post pics though!

okay okay Story time XD

So I'm working on Rapunzel and I get a text from my cousin.
It's a voice message of her daughter saying "Thank you Tia!! Mwah Mwah!" and photos of her in her Snow White dress I made her ^_________________^ My cousin said she won't stop saying it or twirling~ IM SO HAPPY SHES HAPPY!

She's going to send me more photos tomorrow =3 with the cape!

Unread 10-29-2011, 02:14 AM   #10052
Limeyaku
First-Mate

Guh. LKD those photos make my heart sing. SHE IS SO CUTE. I'm so happy to see you so happy because she's so happy with it!! <3 HAPPY HAPPY!

AND I'm happy 'cause even though they're incomplete, my Punz and Flynn got a GREAT response tonight!

Didn't get to see any little ones...we were wandering around after midnight. But a Disney Mom took some photos for us and told Flynn to do the smolder ( he doesn't have it quite right yet... LOL ) and some other sets of parents pretty much BEGGED for photos ( as if we'd say no! ) because their daughters LOVE Rapunzel. Travis has a co worker who's daughter also love love loves Rapunzel and asked him if we'd either go visit her or he'd even bring her to visit us! I'm SO EXCITED for this meeting!! *_* It's going to be so cute and magical.

Got called Rumplestiltskin once...by a drunk guy.. who's friend corrected him and then they complimented me on my sewing skills on Flynn's doublet though said they weren't surprised I was so good after being locked in a tower for so long with nothing to do. XD

Also got called 'Tangled' ( as in... it's Tangled and that guy! ) .... ~_~ Whatever. They were excited all the same. LOL

Check out my gallery for some photos! I like comments so instead of double posting here, I'll just direct you there. XD

Lots more to come over the weekend!!!

Big big love and hugs and thanks to everyone who's been so helpful in making these costumes. You're all inspiring and beautiful and have sincerely helped this Disney Princess' dreams come true! ;_; I can't wait to share completed photos once they're 100% done!
Limeyaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2011, 02:43 AM   #10053
Callesto
C'MON SON

LKD - Oh my gosh she is the cutest thing!!

Limeyaku - I got called 'Tangled' more than once when I wore Rapunzel to AX lol I didn't think Rapunzel was that hard to remember! Anyway, love the photos and I can't wait to see more!

Didn't buy enough fabric for my secret Disney Halloween costume so I have to run to the store tomorrow and get another yard! hurpdurp! At least I can get the collar done tonight.

D23 Expo 2013: Merida, Disneyland dress w/ cape (Brave); Merida, 2D Version (Brave); Tinkerbell

Callesto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2011, 08:53 AM   #10054
kiggi

omg, everyones stuff looks AWESOME!!!!!! i go away for a day or 2 and there are 5 pages of awesomeness!

today is going to suck. i am currently putting the lights in my wig, and yeah, batteries in 1/2 the lights are dead. crap. so i have to go to the store, when i go pick up a wedding card for dh's cousin, then get makeup done (because im terrible at it) and get my butt to this wedding, so scramble into our costumes and drive an hour to a party we rsvp'd for before the wedding invite ever came out... i realized ben has NO dress clothes that fit him, so i have to go to the store and shop, this wedding is @ 2 and i just am exhausted. oh, and i need to go shoe shopping, my cute black heels are at my sisters house and she isnt home. sigh.
in other things, i am so excited to go as rapunzel tonight!! my friends daughter is in LOVE with rapunzel, and very much in love with flynn! i have a feeling "princess kate" will be trying to marry flynn
(isnt this adorable??? https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...153663 _n.jpg she wanted to be princess kate, i was supposed to make this but ran out of time... glad it got made!!)

keep up the good work everyone! it looks so awesome!
kiggi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2011, 09:36 AM   #10055
ThePrincessMom

Doh to being called Tangled...do people think that's her name!?!?

I thought it was funny how many people called me as Gothel, "the step-mother." Everyone I went I'd hear "oh look, it's Rapunzel's mean step-mother." I would correct them and say "no, KIDNAPPER!"
ThePrincessMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2011, 11:14 AM   #10056
jdoe7

I decided to put my rapunzel on hold and not try to finish her for Halloween. I put together a quick Gryffindor costume (yes i know its not disney lol)that I can actually wear at work without my cloak and not get in trouble. Just gotta get some of that liquid sewing stuff to add the ribbon onto the tie I bought. I got all my materials from our local thrift store. Well, I already had a sweater(from lochaven, the company that made them for the movies) and then I have black cloak my mother in law made for me last summer.

Also I had my friend dye my hair, red. Ah! Ive never gone this drastic before! We might have to die it again too cuz the bottom of the back still has some brown to it >.< ugh! Oh well. Haven't taken any pics of it cuz I can't seem to get it in a good enough light to show up.

Anyways, Kiggi: she looks so cute as princess Kate!!! Awwww!
Lkd: I love that snow white dress! She is so adorable in it!
Lime: you guys look awesome!
Beni and Ladyshasha: I made sure to vote for you guys both costumes are wonderful!
Chocobo: I am in love with your Jane! You look so much better than when I met her at mnsshp!
Jedi Knight - Star Wars

Facebook tumblr: Disney Personal Harry Potter
jdoe7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2011, 02:56 PM   #10057
FuriePhoenix
Princess for Hire

Omg I finaly wore punzie out to expo today and i got a GREAT response!!! One girl who took my photo said to her friend "Its amazing how much she looks like Rapunzel!" which made my day!

A girl as snow white literally ran across the hall and hugged me so tight!! Looks like I'll be hired for her birthday party soon too, as I have her mom a business card, and they looked for me a second time to ask about prices and stuff!! Then the girl girls hugged me again (refusing to let go) and went "rapunzel i love your hair, and the way it glows when you sing!" AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Her mom recognised me as Ariel from LAST YEAR!!! like OMG!

I even did the kingdom dance outside and GOT OTHER COSPLAYERS to join!! Mom filmed it so it will be up tomorrow probably along with photos! I found Flynn cosplayer too and we both were like "RAPUNZEL!" "FLYNN!" *hugs and pose for photos* XP! I couldnt help constantly going "BEST DAY EVER!" and singing!

I think Punzie is my new fav character to cosplay alongside Ariel! lol
Unread 10-29-2011, 05:43 PM   #10058
Android raptor
Batshit Ghinius Fangirl

Wearing a test version of Scar right now. Don't have the wig I want to use for the final version, and I feel like I need to add stuff. Pics later hopefully.

Costumes
Uniform!Ghinius Sakhalin (Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team, Elpeo Puru (ZZ Gundam), Kyoji Kasshu (Mobile Fighter G Gundam), Jirarudan/Lawrence III/the collector (Pokemon: the Movie 2000), Uniform!Quess Paraya (Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack) Gijinka!Scar (The Lion King)
Android raptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2011, 08:22 PM   #10059
kojirojames2004
Have not decided for 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriePhoenix View Post
"I get to debut Rapunzel at expo tomorrow!!!! I cant wait!!!! I also just found out an old friend of mine was the VOICE ACTOR FOR FLYNN IN THE NORWEGIAN VERSION OF TANGLED!!! Like... OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I'm seeing him on Monday too, as he's in a band and they're doing a come back show on Monday night- and they urging fans and friends to dress up.... guess who I had planned to go as anyway? Yup! RAPUNZEL!!! Now that just makes it even more of a must do! I'm seriously like wide eyed amazed about this! My friend IS FLYNN!!!"
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! Can he do..."The Smolder"?
Unread 10-29-2011, 10:49 PM   #10060
Aurora's Heart

I'm so glad everyone liked the Astrid I made for my co-workers daughter. I'll get to see pics of it tomorrow and hopefully she'll have a copy of it by then end of the week so, I can share it with you guys.

LKD- She is so CUTE!!!!!!! I love it!

Lime-Pics look great. Do you mind if I print out a copy to show my co-workers at the Disney Store where I work?

Kiggi- Sounds like one of my typical days. LOL. I love the Kate dress as well.

Furie- That is so cool! I'm glad you had a great time.

Android- That sounds like a really cool idea. Can't wait to see pics.

jdoe- Sounds like me. I have to work on Monday so, anything I wear will be simple like my Tinker Bell. For some weird reason our store is getting shipment on Halloween. It's like seriously!?
Unread 10-29-2011, 11:43 PM   #10061
Benihime78
The Fun-Sized One

Android- Welcome to the thread! I can't wait to see pictures of your Lion King costumes, especially since it was my favorite movie as a kid. I think the reason why you don't see a lot of cosplays from TLK is because unless you take on the challenge of a Broadway version, you'd have to come up with a design yourself(which could be equally challenging).

LKD- Your niece(?) is so freaking adorable! I can see why she likes twirling so much!

Lime- Not sure where you went, but that sounds like you had a lot of fun!

kiggi- I hope your day didn't turn out as bad as you anticipated. Hectic days like that suck. Also, the little Princess Kate is so cute! And once I saw that picture, I suddenly knew what this pattern design came from.

Furie- CUUUUUUUTE!!!! Can this thread seriously have three cute kid stories on page without killing people with the cute? And the fact that you managed to get other people involved in your Kingdom Dance is so in-character!

I've also decided that I'm going to remake my Anastasia "Once Upon a December" outfit rather than going for her orphan outfit.(not Disney, but close enough). Reasons being 1)Time/money, 2)Snow shoot might not be so possible, 3) Who doesn't like swirly skirts?, 4) Wanted to remake anyways.

Next Con: ?????

My deviantArt
(feel free to add- I love seeing other people's work).
Disney Cosplay Tumblr-Follow and post!

Benihime78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2011, 09:08 AM   #10062
Limeyaku
First-Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora's Heart View Post
Lime-Pics look great. Do you mind if I print out a copy to show my co-workers at the Disney Store where I work?
Oh my gosh! That's amazing! Of course you can! *_* Thanks so much, that's a HUGE compliment!
Limeyaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2011, 02:49 PM   #10063
Suzie Blue
Stuck in the 90s

I LOST MY SALLY LASHES. 3 of 4 ARE MISSING. *dies* OF COURSE THIS HAPPENS THE DAY BEFORE HALLOWEEN.
Unread 10-30-2011, 06:07 PM   #10064
alice4ck
Lost in Wonderland

Hey all.. I finally took some pictures today.. i turned alice of wonderland into a cardcaptor.. lol..

3 images below:

where's Kero when I need him?

there's a clow card here..

Not quite a clow card.. or is it?

Not bad.. I should have Rapunzel coming sometime next week, too.. ^_^

Last edited by alice4ck : 10-30-2011 at 06:11 PM.
alice4ck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2011, 07:07 PM   #10065
Android raptor
Batshit Ghinius Fangirl

Wig, get here soon! Or else I'll have to wear my Kyoji wig again when I wear Scar to work because it's the closest thing I have that fits :<

BTW if any of you guy happen to pop by a certain Kroger north of Atlanta tomorrow between noon and 6:30 and see a FABULOUS~ bagger with lion ears/tail and pink zebra stripe collar (with a little Scar charm attached as a tag) it might just be me :P

I should have the right wig for the evening at least.

Costumes
Uniform!Ghinius Sakhalin (Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team, Elpeo Puru (ZZ Gundam), Kyoji Kasshu (Mobile Fighter G Gundam), Jirarudan/Lawrence III/the collector (Pokemon: the Movie 2000), Uniform!Quess Paraya (Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack) Gijinka!Scar (The Lion King)
Android raptor is offline   Reply With Quote