Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Comics/Cartoons > Disney Cosplay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 654 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 12-31-2011, 10:02 AM   #10531
ayaasan

Good Morning!

Just wanted to pop in and say that Lottie is officially complete, and Drizella is just being tweaked a bit before re-wearing. Charlotte was a BLAST to wear, and I loved how many adults recognized the character..... and Disney has officially wriggled it's way into a non-Disney costume that is Princess Bubblegum ala Disneyland "blinging" out, lol.

@Kitsune, I'm not a regular poster here, but I thought I'd point you in this direction-
http://disneyscreencaps.com/caps/the...ldron-1985/25/
ayaasan is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-31-2011, 12:33 PM   #10532
LadySasha
formally RuhiNunchuck

Kitsune ~ DDDDDDDDDD <3 I can't wait to see your Eilonwy! And I'm more excited to have actual people I know at the gathering >.> And no need to be intimidated. We're all friends here and convos move on pretty fast xD

Ayaasan ~ Morning! and YAY lottie! When you get some pics please share here! I'd love to see it.
O.O THAT SCREEN CAP SITE!!! I've been </3 since magicalscreencaps.com shut down! I didn't know there was another out there! Thanks for posting that!
LadySasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2011, 12:54 PM   #10533
ayaasan

Oh! My pics are all up on my account

Here's Lottie- http://www.cosplay.com/costume/335787/
I felt kinda honored to be HeeHee's last accepted commission for that A-MAY-ZING wig
I can hardly wait to get a photoshoot with this costume next March--Wonder-Con is in Anaheim, so I can go to Downtown Disney across the street!~

And Princess Aurora in her blue gown is sooo next--she's my absolute favorite princess, and after Briar Rose I'm bound and determined to style a claudia wig from arda after experimenting so much with those bangs
Unread 12-31-2011, 02:02 PM   #10534
protectorkorii

FuriePhoenix- that Meg Dress is perfect! Such a lucky find for you!

ayaasan- your Charlotte costume looks great from the photos you had. How were you able to wear the costume in though? And... did you get to see Tiana?

In cosplay news I started the first layering of my hair for Rapunzel. It all dried out after the UPS fiasco luckily.

Then after that I'm making a sleeping beauty and cinderella costume for myself. And I got commissioned to make one for a little girl! I found the perfect pattern to make the adult Sleeping Beauty so I'm excited to get started on that. For the girls' one I'm altering a Snow White pattern. So wish me luck!

I also just ordered the two pieces for my Cinderella/Tinkerbell wig and my Sleeping Beauty wig!
protectorkorii is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2011, 02:19 PM   #10535
ayaasan

protectorkorii--Thank-you and downtown Disney is a separate shopping mall-esque/resort area just outside of Disneyland in Anaheim and I've never had any issues with taking pics there- I used to go there for shoots when Anime Expo was still in Anaheim. I won't be wearing her there until next March, though. The photos in my gallery are mostly from San Diego Comic Con. I'll have to wait until MNSSHP to wear her in the park
Unread 12-31-2011, 03:28 PM   #10536
FuriePhoenix
Princess for Hire

Korii- thank you!!

ayasan- I love your Lottie so so cool!!

So.. before I get round to really working on Meg, I go say to a friend that to go with her Peter Pan cosplay I will do Tinkerbell as I've always wanted to cosplay her. lol! Just hope she doesn't do Peter at an event I'm fully booked costume wised for lol
Unread 12-31-2011, 05:55 PM   #10537
kiggi

kitsune- she just doesnt get enough love! i would go gold, since it is after all a golden bauble

ali- love the fabric!

lady sasha- looks great!

i need to buy the fabric for cindi, like under fabric. i have the organza but i need base. i decided not to go to ohayocon with my sisters bf, i just dont have the time.
kiggi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2011, 11:34 PM   #10538
kiggi

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! may this year bring some awesome costumes
Unread 01-01-2012, 01:30 AM   #10539
nessabutterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiggi View Post
Was about to say it myself!
nessabutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2012, 02:19 AM   #10540
jdoe7

Happy new years as well! I hope to finally finish my rapunzel! Lol! My Minnie mouse is almost complete
Jedi Knight - Star Wars

Facebook tumblr: Disney Personal Harry Potter
jdoe7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2012, 12:57 PM   #10541
LadySasha
formally RuhiNunchuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiggi View Post
Same thing I was goign to say! xDD

ayaasan ~ xD You're lottie is adorable!!!

So I'm planning on starting my rhinestones on my rapunzel waist cincher today X.x I'm so nervous about messing it up but we'll see.

Its also been unanimously decided via my cosplay fb that instead of the mirror she has I'm going to be using this small cast iron skillet I got for christmas.....and covering it in Rhinestones. It's going to be amazing xD.

Also the Pixie Hollows Games aired on TV recently (GUH I can't believe I missed it!) its on the Disney website but it stops working 5min in =/ I'm watching it here. Chole is adorable! And the new VA for Rosetta is almost perfect. I didn't even realize Kristin Chenoweth wasn't doing it xD here's the first part if anyone wants to watch it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8ZEo...eature=related

Really makes me want to work on my various Faries again >< Maybe this summer i'll actually do them...at least Fawn since I have her wig.
LadySasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2012, 01:30 PM   #10542
protectorkorii

Happy New Year everyone!

LadySasha- I missed the Pixie Hallow Games too! I'll have to see when I can get it through Netflix.... And the rinestone covered frying pan sounds like an awesome idea!

Cosplay news for me? I ordered my Cinderella and Tinkerbell wig along with my Aurora wig. Hope they come soon! Otherwise I'm starting the measuing/cutting/and pinning for Cindy today.

Also, just posting again, but we have a new page on facebook called 'Princess Party Network' which is a great way for businesses to connect! If you have a business or are thinking of starting one, please join our group! We have lots of discussions being started about the clothes, hair, makeup and everything so feel free to add in! Again its call "Princess Party Network"
protectorkorii is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2012, 03:53 PM   #10543
Benihime78
The Fun-Sized One

Hello everyone! Happy New Year!

I know its been like a month since I posted here, but I have been lurking the thread when I visit my sisters in the hospital since coscom is blocked at the RMH. Cosplay stuff has been virtually put on a standstill, but I'm hoping to make a Snow White costume to visit sick kids in. Wish I had the motivation to work on stuff though. Its so cold and gray here. No offense to anyone who lives in the Ohio area, its just something I'm not used to. I'm also going to have to locate a JoAnns so that I can make little trips to get things that want since I prefer to buy fabric in person than I do online.

Next Con: ?????

My deviantArt
(feel free to add- I love seeing other people's work).
Disney Cosplay Tumblr-Follow and post!

Benihime78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2012, 06:19 PM   #10544
TopHatDown
wantstomakeallthecosplays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benihime78 View Post
Hello everyone! Happy New Year!

I know its been like a month since I posted here, but I have been lurking the thread when I visit my sisters in the hospital since coscom is blocked at the RMH. Cosplay stuff has been virtually put on a standstill, but I'm hoping to make a Snow White costume to visit sick kids in. Wish I had the motivation to work on stuff though. Its so cold and gray here. No offense to anyone who lives in the Ohio area, its just something I'm not used to. I'm also going to have to locate a JoAnns so that I can make little trips to get things that want since I prefer to buy fabric in person than I do online.
If you are staying at the RMH by/in CLE, in Hudson they have the corporate headquarters place for Jo Anns. And by Brookpark they have my personal favorite, the one on Pearl Road. :3

And if you think this is cold and grey? XD Omg, this is the mildest winter I can remember seeing in a long time. I typically have snowdrifts up to my hips by now. ;3
Unread 01-01-2012, 10:09 PM   #10545
kiggi

tophat, yay another ohio-ian! omg are you right! its so weird being this warm right now!!! (though it is so gloomy and grey) i love the hudson one, that is the one i shop @ all the time mainly because its the biggest, also bec its 2 minutes from my sons daycare. (and on another note, i was almost going to ohayocon too, but i have to work and other things are in the way or i could meet a fellow cosplayer)

shes in cinci though @ that rmh.

beni, i still have to send you a card, which address do you want to have it sent to?

where did you find your cindi wig protectorkorii

Last edited by kiggi : 01-01-2012 at 10:38 PM.