Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Comics/Cartoons > Disney Cosplay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 636 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 10-19-2012, 02:00 AM   #12076
LadySasha
formally RuhiNunchuck

WarriorPrincess ~ Oh wow that's very pretty fabric! Can't wait to see it started!!

Furie ~ The makeup looks AWESOME! You're really making me want a lion king kigu of my own....

Not much on the cosplay news....still busy with non-disney commissions and still have withdraws! But going to the cast preview of the new Fantasy land at disney world on the 28th. SO excited (i have a friend who works there that invited me to go with her!) Ahh. I'll take tons of pictures!! Thinking about wearing my Belle hair bow I made back when I made that belle inspired dress that looked too costumey xD I might try to make something idk.

~Upcoming Cons & Costumes~
Holiday Matsuri 2013 - Anna (Frozen), Peppermint Parlor Bunny
EvilCon 2014 - TBD
Megacon - Sakizou Celes, Red Bimbette Caludia (Beauty and the Beast)
Bellecon 2014 - Scanty (SaSwGB)

Facebook * Deviantart
LadySasha is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-19-2012, 04:30 AM   #12077
TheAngryTeacup

Quick interruption on my part!
Does anyone know a good pattern for a simple Tinkerbell dress? I can't seem to find one anywhere!
Tumblr

Up-coming Cons:
GAARA (Normal Battle Suit) 10%
Thumbelina 5%
Sora (KHII) 0%
TheAngryTeacup is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2012, 04:59 AM   #12078
MalteseLizzie

Been a while since I posted here. My friends and I have been working on a Mulan group cosplay. We intend to post a detailed summary of how we made everything: we're doing the Chinese army (Mulan, Ling, Yao, Chien Po, and SHang). So far our trousers are done, and we're working on our kimono-type tops. Once all that's done we'll bite the bullet and buy our craft foam for the armour.

Alternatively, order an accessory or some clothing from my Etsy store.

Etsy Deviantart Blog
MalteseLizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2012, 01:56 PM   #12079
FuriePhoenix
Princess for Hire

Sasha- thank youuuuuu!!!! And dooooooiiiiiiiiitttttt!!!!!! XP! Also have fun in the new fantasyland *lucky moo you!* look forward to all the pictures!
Unread 10-19-2012, 07:42 PM   #12080
nessabutterfly

Hey girls, can you vote for my Cinderella costume over on Facebook? I want to win an advance copy of Marissa's new book so I can dress as Red Riding Hood for the next book release. Pretty please?

https://apps.facebook.com/lunarchron.../View/726/6600
nessabutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2012, 08:07 PM   #12081
WarriorPrincess
With her nose in a book

Sasha - I'm so jealous. I visited Disney World last December and there was a mural with Belle walking down the lane with her nose in a book. I had to take the opportunity for a photo op!

Disney World Photo Op

I found a play set at Walmart that a little Acrylic paint fixed the colors, a drill and some ribbon means I now have a small purse.
Mrs Potts and Chip

And as a last note, I finished my Halloween costume last weekend. As I didn't have time to make the full ball gown (or all the fabric yet, I'm still looking for the perfect sheer to pair with it), I altered a purchased costume from Leg Avenue. There is a bow in the back that I took off and attached with snaps. I also added another piece of elastic to make the gathered section in the front hang better. And finally, I took off the original sleeves as they were too small for my arms, and put new sleeves on that are attached in a more traditional place. This was a trial run for my hair, although I think it would almost be easier to get a wig, lol.

Halloween Costume

Upcoming Appearances
Denver Comic Con 2014
Colorado Renaissance Festival
DragonCon 2014
WarriorPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2012, 09:29 PM   #12082
kiggi

i voted for you
kiggi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2012, 04:52 AM   #12083
FuriePhoenix
Princess for Hire

Voted for you Nessa! ^^
Unread 10-20-2012, 09:46 AM   #12084
kojirojames2004
Have not decided for 2014

I voted for you too.
Unread 10-20-2012, 11:03 AM   #12085
LadySasha
formally RuhiNunchuck

Warrior ~ LOL I did something simlilar with those pics!! Nessa made the hoodie and took the pic here!

The purse is adorable and I know that dress! I like your shoulder pieces much better then the original!!

Nessa ~ VOTED Good luck!!

MalteseLizzie ~ oooh I can't wait to see them!!

AngryTeacup ~ I think most people just draft theirs. Perhaps take something like this and alter it? cut off the top and make it fitted? It's the only dress I could find that didn't have a horizontal seam on the waist. (and funnily enough the pattern I used for belle's blue village dress xD)

~Upcoming Cons & Costumes~
Holiday Matsuri 2013 - Anna (Frozen), Peppermint Parlor Bunny
EvilCon 2014 - TBD
Megacon - Sakizou Celes, Red Bimbette Caludia (Beauty and the Beast)
Bellecon 2014 - Scanty (SaSwGB)

Facebook * Deviantart
LadySasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2012, 07:43 PM   #12086
WarriorPrincess
With her nose in a book

Nessa - I voted for you, Good Luck!

Sasha - Thanks. And your picture is awesome! Sometimes it's just nice to be reassured that I'm not the only one out there.

Upcoming Appearances
Denver Comic Con 2014
Colorado Renaissance Festival
DragonCon 2014
WarriorPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2012, 01:32 PM   #12087
LKD
Is a princess!!

warrior princess- Ooo that fabric looks so lux! Can't wait to see you work your magic!
That halloween costume looks soo much nicer! Crazy how a bit of fixing makes it look so different

furie- omgggggggggggggggggggggg stop TEEASING ME WITH THAT XD SJGhkjdfgdfjg why am I so POOR..damn you WDW

angryteacup- Any strapless princess seamed dress will work Just need to cut the hem of course

maltese- I CANT wait to see that. Sounds so epic!

nessa- Woop voted a while back for you XP

Well I don't have much to talk about as usual. Working on commissions/halloween costumes o.<

I think I"m going to take a break and make my cloak for Alice
I tend to get cold really easily and yeah Cali nights are cooler than florida nights and I WAS COLD OVER THERE XD So yes warmth for Alice is needed =3

Found this sports fleece (looks and feels like sweatshirt fleece but it's a bit thicker =3) for $2 a yd at walmart in the perfect color so yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, and its so soft in the inside that I don't have to/dont want to add a lining haha its heavy enough as it is anyways. And I bought the little clasp..don't know the exact style I'm making it though o.<

Also have a Rapunzel and Town Ariel commission =3 Gonna start Ariel next month though~ I'm excited!
Unread 10-21-2012, 04:53 PM   #12088
kiggi

nightgown merida no this is what i have so far... i have to finish this for thursday... for boo at the zoo since cinderella is a TAD too big for a zoo... and after washing it once, im not doing it again. and this will be for youmacon too... my dad had a bow! who knew... i cant make it look like hers, but i dont care. but yeah my husband took this horrid pic of me, and you guys get to see it too.

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...49831925_n.jpg
Unread 10-21-2012, 10:10 PM   #12089
HappyActress
Belle

Has anybody ever cosplayed as Alice or Wendy before? I'm thinking of trying one of them, so can anyone tell me their experiences?
HappyActress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2012, 11:33 PM   #12090
kiggi

LKD just did Alice