Go Back   Cosplay.com > Non-Cosplay Forums > Manga Chat

Unread 04-17-2003, 07:16 PM   #1
Ina
har har har

Peach girl!!!

i looove it! Momo and me has many similarites (hates my tan, used to be in swim team, and my used to be best friend is so much alike of sae, that back stabber @_@) ^^;;;;;;

what do you guys think of it? i can't wait for vol.10 to come out, well, it's actually vol.2 for the 'new title' tho >.>
Ina is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-17-2003, 07:33 PM   #2
Chas
It's Not Anime

I recently got into Peach Girl, and I'm almost done collecting the first series. Change of Heart seems like it's SO awesome, particularaly because I absolutely love Kiley. (He's so cool!)

Momo and I are a lot a like in personality and looks, too. So she's a character that's super easy to relate to. I like her a lot... as for Sae.. well, I'd like to kick her in 'er teeth. X3

So yeah, I love Peach Girl. Shoujo manga rocks my socks. :3

TeniMyUSA! The Prince of Tennis Musical Cosplay Group
Chas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2003, 06:44 PM   #3
Ymecy
here and there >.>

muwhahahaha I LOVE PEACH GIRL!!! man I got seven of my friends into Peach Girl, first it was Ina, then GirlnamedLime, then my friend Xyryl, then Christi, then Siska, then Alexis, and then Chi.

oh yeah!!! I got seven people in to Peach Girl in just one week ^O^
Ymecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2003, 08:27 PM   #4
GirlnamedLime

LOL Ymecy... I know I know... I LOVE KILEY!!! He's a major babe!!!
Unread 04-22-2003, 12:19 AM   #5
Something Lulu
ROCK FACTS

Kiley's the man. I love how he's always there for Momo. I'm planning a Momo cosplay but it might have to wait until next year. I have a lot of other stuff on my plate right now.

I'm probably going to order Change of Heart #2 this week. I can't wait. ^_^
Something Lulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2003, 10:28 AM   #6
rei_hino
A Danger to Society

is it out yet?!?!?!?!I WANT IT!
I read all up to book 8, then change of heart 1(bought it at AB) and its killin me! *sniff*
I like kiley^_^hes funny

Peach girl #6
Kiley: just act like you belong and no one will say a thing!
Toji: you’ve always had a talent for bullshit
rei_hino is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2003, 11:57 AM   #7
Minako Kou
Girls #3 - Kyoko Kakei

Yesh!!! Peach Girl is my favorite manga.

Funny, how this thread starts after the MARS one, one of my newer favs. *grin*

But, I've been interested in Peach Girl for about a year or 2 now...I absolutly looove it. But, Toji *whines* whyyy must you be pulled in with Sae...just smash her take the pics and fleeee.

T.T;;;
Minako Kou is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2003, 04:31 PM   #8
BayushiKachiko
Lvl. 10 CLR| Lvl. 4 PALY

LoL-- Peachgirl is a really good Manga, all around. At first I didn't really like the artwork, but it really grows on ya. So do all the characters...and I agree--Kiley is the man! He has something important that Toji lacks...a sense of humor. ^_~
BayushiKachiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2003, 05:09 PM   #9
Velvy

I just finished Change Of Heart #1

I actually...(don't throw stuff at me XD) like the Toji/Sae coupling. Badass girl with shy boy. I don't know, but they seem compatible to me. I'd really like to see more of their action in the future.

I would really hope in the future that somehow on Toji's account, Sae becomes good. Hope she does. ^.^

I love it that Momo's with Kiley now. I always supported those 2 and now they're finally together. *waves fans*

As much as I love Momo though, I like Misao the best. And as far as guys go, as much as I love Kiley, Goro's a stone fox.
Unread 04-22-2003, 05:57 PM   #10
Ina
har har har

Quote:
Originally posted by Minako Kou
But, Toji *whines* whyyy must you be pulled in with Sae...just smash her take the pics and fleeee.

T.T;;;
LMAO!!! omg, i was SOOO PISSED OFF about it!!! @_@ i was just beat the crap out of her and run for it! i don't like toji anymore (i LOOOOVE KILEY THO!!!), but we all just have to wait to see what happens next ^^
Unread 04-23-2003, 09:54 AM   #11
rei_hino
A Danger to Society

if i were momo, i would have beaten the crap outta her a while ago. she makes me so mad! I mean she still hasnt learned after the class disses her and momo decides to be her partner in bb ball when shes so. . skinny and tiny. *sigh* personally, I like momo being with kiley better than toji. Toji was too serious^_^ Kileys wild and funny, and a pumpkin but its fun to watch momo smack him though.
after reading change of eart the suspense is killing me! *sniff* id be pretty pissed too if I made someone I loved a cell phone case with my own hands and then see some old ex give them a brand new one that was expensive. . .
rei_hino is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2003, 05:29 PM   #12
Ymecy
here and there >.>

man when I finished reading Peach Girl Change of Heart vol. 1 I really really really wanted to know what happens in vol. 2
I really don't like Kiley's ex-girlfriend or Sea!!!! they're evil!!!
Unread 04-25-2003, 06:28 PM   #13
Ina
har har har

yeah, never really liked toji, his way to gulluble (but i don't blame him at all, sometimes i'm like that too) and such an idiot for not beating the crap out of sae or at least do something besides give in to her x_X

kileyxmomo is the best XD but i know what happens next sooo yeah >.> :X
Unread 04-26-2003, 12:22 AM   #14
Ymecy
here and there >.>

when I first started reading Peach Girl I liked Toji but I definitely didn't like Sea from the start, since Sea bought that bag that Momo wanted!! And I liked Kiley from the start also cause he stuck up for Momo ^O^ but now Toji is just being stupid!!
Unread 04-30-2003, 09:56 AM   #15
Something Lulu
ROCK FACTS

I actually really liked Toji *and* Kiley for a while...it was at the point where I couldn't even decide who I wanted her to end up with! I really like that she's with Kiley now, but I still feel bad for Toji since you know he still loves her, and he's only with Sae to keep her safe. Although that's still a *stupid* move on his part, and he seems to do a lot of stupid things when it comes to Momo, I still see him as a nice guy. (Too nice for my tastes, but that's just me.) But Kiley...he has some great character traits, and he seems perfect for Momo...he's funny and easy-going, but he can be strong and serious when he needs to be, and he gets stuff done, whereas Toji just obsesses and mopes.

As for the artwork, I love the way it's drawn. They actually have lips and noses! It's such a beautifully done manga. But the B&N warehouses don't have Change of Heart #2 yet so I can't order it! >_< They made me wait over a month before I could order Paradise Kiss #4, I really hope that doesn't happen again...
Something Lulu is offline   Reply With Quote