Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Connecticon

Unread 04-27-2007, 10:59 PM   #1
Hiro_01
"haha moo"-Kakashi

Pokemon cosplay anyone?

Yah so me and my girlfriend are going as Team rocket and my best friend is still thinking about going as Officer Jenny and we have a misty. Any chance of there being a Nurse Joy, Brock and Ash? Because it would be great if we could fit the poke'mon group in the masquared. I was thinking of doing a corieo graphed dance to Bad Boys, it could work with all of us, or if i get a group together in time then we can pick on a song that we all would think fits pokemon, and team rocket.
L100%
Jessy:100%
Ed-100%
Adding a new con to the list! Bakuraketsu, Anime Boston, CT con (hopefully they'll be more in the summer if i can pay for them all)
Hiro_01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-29-2007, 02:01 AM   #2
trainer_kelly

Ooo! My friends and I are doing Pokémon cosplay. =3 I'm being Ash, my younger sister's being Misty, and my friends are being Anabel (yes, from the Battle Frontier), May, and Dawn. XP We're actually doing a skit in the masqurade though. ^^;
trainer_kelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2007, 10:27 AM   #3
Hiro_01
"haha moo"-Kakashi

Eh, that doesn't help me much but thanks for the heads up, we'll look for you!

I may already have a group by tonight not sure yet i have to ask the musical group if i can kidnap one of them.
L100%
Ed-100%
Adding a new con to the list! Bakuraketsu, Anime Boston, CT con (hopefully they'll be more in the summer if i can pay for them all)
Unread 04-29-2007, 02:07 PM   #4
trainer_kelly

XD;; Sorry. I'll look for you guys too! ^^

What season are you guys doing it from? The first?
trainer_kelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2007, 07:33 PM   #5
pretty_in_pink
frowns r seasick smiles

If I get it done in time I might bring Tory from Destiny Deoxys. He's just SOOOO cute!!! I wanna hug him! =)
Unread 05-06-2007, 09:10 PM   #6
Hiro_01
"haha moo"-Kakashi

^^ heh, ok sure, i don't know any new characters from pokemon but i'll put that up... But i'm more of looking for old school characters, Like Ash Brock and Nurse Joy. Those are the most i need. I still need those to work on the script for a skit for ct con. We might not be able to get rehearsal time for more reasons then one, but maybe if we can scoot some time in, I'd love to write a little somthing. I dono what yet, though i'll have it writen some time this week.

So all we have is Team Rocket, (maybe officer jenny and Misty) i could think of something, and i can ask other people if they want to help as well.
L100%
Ed-100%
Unread 05-06-2007, 11:13 PM   #7
trainer_kelly

XD; I'm kind of shocked by the number of Pokémon cosplays at this years con. O_o I know the number is still small, but it still shocks me. ^^;

...yeah. XD; Sorry. I wanted to say that. I'm kind of curious if there will be any more Pokémon cosplayers there, especially because of Diamond & Pearl. ^^;
Unread 05-08-2007, 08:52 PM   #8
Hiro_01
"haha moo"-Kakashi

we could have a pokemon shoot on Friday, My saturday's pretty much booked with Rangers and Musical, and Masquared and what not. not to metion the uber amount i'll have to put in to be a staff person thing.
L100%
Ed-100%
Unread 05-08-2007, 09:07 PM   #9
trainer_kelly

XD; Ah...true...

And I'd end up totally missing that shoot, considering I'm being Ash ONLY on Saturday. And my friends and I aren't doing any Pokémon cosplay until Saturday. XP And it's not like I could change into Ash and then unchange into my planned cosplay outfit; I have to spike my hair, which takes a few hours. XP
Unread 05-09-2007, 03:19 PM   #10
pretty_in_pink
frowns r seasick smiles

o sorry hehehehe ya, a lot of ppl don't know him....poor kid. =( o well. I couldn't make the shoot either. I'm at PCC on Firday, sorry.
Unread 05-09-2007, 04:26 PM   #11
Hiro_01
"haha moo"-Kakashi

eh it's ok, friday was a long shot, just look for us then
L100%
Ed-100%
Unread 05-09-2007, 06:36 PM   #12
trainer_kelly

I'll make sure my group does. =3
Unread 05-10-2007, 09:43 PM   #13
Hiro_01
"haha moo"-Kakashi

^.^ Can't miss us, i think we're going to be the only "Rocket Member Jessy and James" There
L100%
Ed-100%
Unread 05-10-2007, 10:17 PM   #14
trainer_kelly

XD; You'll probably notice us. I'm in Ash's Diamond & Pearl Outfit, my best friend is dressed as Dawn, my friend as May, my other friend as Anabel, and my younger sister as Misty.
Unread 05-15-2007, 06:04 PM   #15
Hiro_01
"haha moo"-Kakashi

ok

I dono what we're going to do for the masquared yet. I'll talk to her about it tonight on line. we have a day to rehearse since she's coming on wends day.
L100%
Ed-100%