Go Back   Cosplay.com > International Forums > United Kingdom

Unread 07-30-2007, 08:55 AM   #1
Delusional
Accidental Cosplay

Cosplay Island - please pay us a visit!

Firstly to admin, if this shouldn't be here, please move it or delete if you feel necessary! I couldnt find any posts saying this wasnt allowed, I also emailed moderators but no one got back to me

Last week we finally got around to launching Cosplay Island, a community for costume makers from the United Kingdom. Our aim is to provide a place where cosplayers from the UK can find others, get help and create friendships, while also providing a database of information, from event listings to shops and commissions based in the UK.
The site is still very much in development, and we intend to release some major features after Amecon (with the site now live, I'm trying to use the remaining days to try and sew myself a costume XD). Also, as we wish the site to be for the community, please leave any suggestions you have on the forums. We are open-minded to any constructive feedback, and want to create a site that people will enjoy using.

Please note that we encourage using other sites like here, and cosplaylab, I still browse here on a daily basis (and upload pics when I actually get time XD) but that we wanted to create something *just* for the UK.

Cheers for your time, and please pay us a visit (if you can take time away from sewing, or frantically preparing for Amecon if you are attending )

- Kat

Last edited by Delusional : 07-30-2007 at 09:06 AM.
Delusional is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-30-2007, 07:38 PM   #2
PrinceMark

It's Rockin!

As the test victim..I mean subject, I can honestly say that Cosplay Island has been designed for us UK chaps.

Of course, as Delusional says, by all means use these amazing resources (Heck I certainly do! :O) as well. But it's nice to have our own little UK site for Cosplay stuff. We are a growing community after all.

Plus if I don't say all this Delusional will kick my shins

Hope to see you there guys, if not, well...see you here!

~Mark
PrinceMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2007, 04:45 PM   #3
Zonaphobe
Lollylops

Good site you've got there, nice and easy to navigate.
I'll be sure to sign up and have a good look around.
Zonaphobe is offline   Reply With Quote