Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Anime Boston

Unread 04-20-2003, 03:53 PM   #1
lialia
mmm....Lifesavers :P

Thank you to everyone

Ok well i just want to take a moment to thank everyone for a wonderful first con experience. feel free to post ur own thank yous

first off i wanna say how incredible you guys really are. i did not meet a single person who was nothing but uber nice to me (well barring one chick who wasnt even in costume but walked by me and stared and then curled her lip in disgust..literally , im just going to figure she had somethin in her tooth -_-*) my first masquerade was the balls simply because of the people. my tifa suspenders broke and somethinglulu let me, some one she just met, borrow hers no problem. when my costume and my friends costume starting fallin apart you guys let us borrow ur supplies so that we could piece ourselves together. you guys are by far the most open people i have ever met. thanks a whole bunch. the only thing i regret is that i didnt get to say bye alicia wasnt feeling to well and when i turned around u guys were gone, we had to catch the train so we had to take off

i also wanna thank michi for putting on the masquerade, i know there were some problems and complaints but it was still really great and i appreciate everything that u were trying to do for anime fans and cosplayers in our area.

so thank you everyone!!!

btw Urd is the man!!!!!!

ps i know im forgettin alot of stuff so dont hate me

pss im gonna go find a 24 hour cvs after dinner so i should have at least 2 rolls of film up sometime tonight

psss Koumori wore her nuriko!!!*yay* and her cookies were great too

Last edited by lialia : 04-20-2003 at 04:05 PM.
lialia is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-20-2003, 04:14 PM   #2
JacksUsername
Palahniuk fanatic

hehe, yeah, everyone was so nice and welcoming. awesome job in the masquerade to everyone who participated!

hmm, i just had a list of thank yous going around in my head and now they're gone! argh....um, well thanks again everyone for being friendly and just being awesome over all!

hehe, yeah, I've already made 2 stops to the CVS off of Boylston and have them developed...but now I have to scan them and play with image size and everything to get them going...ech. :P

www.fansview.com also has quite a few pictures of the people on this site, and of course everything else.

Thanks again!

EDIT: oh, thanks hikura for the prizes too! i forgot that...oh, and oh, thanks to Koumori for the cookies of course, and thanks to Gothic Lulu for setting the clubhouse up and thanks to the Studmaster for setting takign the pictures in the photoshoot ...and I'll probably be editing this post several times

Last edited by JacksUsername : 04-20-2003 at 04:25 PM.
JacksUsername is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2003, 04:52 PM   #3
Koumori
Dye! Dye! My darling

Re: Thank you to everyone

Quote:
Originally posted by lialia

btw Urd is the man!!!!!!
Ooooh, if anyone got a photo of me with him, could you let me know? I was so out of it I totally failed to get any pics of myself with him or any of the other pretty Belldandies.

See you all at Otakon!

www.suspiciouscloset.com
Koumori is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2003, 04:59 PM   #4
Kaede
biku biku

aww i missed the photoshoot :*(
Kaede is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2003, 05:00 PM   #5
SuboshiBoy

I had so much fun,...I am like super duper duperly shy so I didnt really talk to anyone I recognized,...you all looked really great and if I stared it was prolly cuz I wanted you to say hi lol because I am just too shy but ummmmm Yeah I'll be at Otakon WHEEEE with a bunch of Seiryuu members,..maybe I could say hi to some of you there hehe but at least I get to see all of your pics whooo
SuboshiBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2003, 05:16 PM   #6
Sari
geomancin'

Hi everyone :D I don't really post here often, so I don't know anyone o_o But I had a great time at AnimeBoston! I was dressed as Sophitia from Soul Calibur 2 :D

Suboshi, I remember seeing you on Saturday and I thought you made a great Suboshi! o_o Good job!
Unread 04-20-2003, 08:08 PM   #7
MrWonderfulToji
Gettin the grill ignited

Howdy!
I wanted to say something along similar lines, basically a thank you to all of the tired cosplayers who allowed me to take pictures of/with them *although I tried to make it worth their while with lollipops*
I was the Seto Kaiba from battle city, with a white overcoat and red insides, there was another kaiba running around and his costume was much better than mine, but he was a good sport about it!
I especially wanna say THANKS to the belldandy and lulu cosplayers, since I bugged them the most, and one belldandy gave me gummi bears! ^_^ that made my day.....
thanks a lot everyone for being so cool. I'm sorry I missed the clubhouse, I got in a mite late and got in a mite lost.... but I tried..
well I'm sure ill be posting more later, so for now, seeya!
sean
MrWonderfulToji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2003, 08:41 AM   #8
blueNINE
Shadow with an Axe

I met you, didn't I, lialia? I was the black chocobo...
blueNINE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2003, 09:49 AM   #9
SuboshiBoy

Sari you made the most AMAZING Sophitia ever I was like omg,...Thank you for the compliment too ^_^
SuboshiBoy is offline   Reply With Quote