Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > AnimeFEST

Unread 05-08-2007, 11:35 AM   #1
thefinal
Sapphira

AnimeFEST Registration

For those of you who didn't know, we're in the process of offering a very low price of pre-reg for this year! If you know for a fact you will be going to AnimeFEST, on May 15th (I believe) there will be an offer of pre-reg for only $24. This can be bought on the website only and make sure you're subscribed to the email updates so you can get the code for when you check out ^^;; If you don't get an email update by May 14th, feel free to PM me.

(That is if certain people will stop playing with the site so there isn't so much "downtime" - lol)

2012 Cons
Katsucon - Dallas Comic Con - A-kon - AnimeFest - AnimeUSA

thefinal is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-08-2007, 04:44 PM   #2
SchizoIori
visual antagonist

I have a question for you, I tried to submit my volunteer form for art show again and the site is not working. I've tried three times in the past couple of weeks and I even asked about it, but all I've gotten was a try again later. Do you actually know if the form works or not? I can't even get to the site now, and it's been bothering me bcause I've been working on art show staff for the past four years and I want to make sure that I will still be with them.

Current Projects:

Dissidia Duodecim Tifa Lockheart,Petz/ Prizma (sailor moon R), Trunks (DBZ), Nami (Water 7),Black Canary (Batman/JL) Black Cat
SchizoIori is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-08-2007, 05:17 PM   #3
thefinal
Sapphira

The form usually works but lately there's been some site issues. The person that handles the site is very particular in the way he likes to do things, but what I will do is when I talk to some of the other staff members within the next couple of weeks I will see if they got the info or foward your info to the Art Show Manager. Could you PM me your email so I can see if maybe your info was on the volunteer list from last year?

2012 Cons

Unread 05-09-2007, 06:11 PM   #4
Honey Usagi-chi

I try and access the AF site alot. During the day, night, 3 A.M, but it STILL never loads. I'd really love that cheap pre-reg though xD
Honey Usagi-chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2007, 06:51 PM   #5
thefinal
Sapphira

make sure it it specifically http://www.animefest.org -- Robert keeps working on the page so it keeps having a lot of down time here and there ><;;

2012 Cons