Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Kingdom Hearts

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 05-23-2010, 09:19 PM   #46
Panda Pumpkin

Hey there! I didn't want to make a whole new thread for this so I thought, since everyone else is discussing Anti-Sora here, it'd be most appropriate to say it here.

I was really inspired after seeing Saeru's Anti-Sora. So I brewed up an idea of my own! Anti-Organization XIII. My group and I have been working very hard these past few months and they're finally almost complete. The masks, I have to say, were the most difficult. We decided to choose a different route to make the eyes glow. Thankfully, it only cost about $70. We knew that buying a bunch of LED sheets would have been crazy expensive! So, to make the eyes glow, we used yellow plexiglass instead. The outcome turned out great! I followed Saeru's influence of the purple/blue/black wig for Sora and made a bunch of Organization XIII wigs in the same manner. We also added a more Heartless touch and we have claws. ;D We've been perfecting our "Heartless" walk lately. This Saturday, we will be debuting our Anti-Organization XIII at Phoenix Comicon! I really hope we'll be able to creep out everyone. -laughs-
At the moment, we only have 7 out of 13 members (technically 8, Xion) for Anti-Organization XIII; Axel, Roxas, Xigbar, Larxene, Marluxia, Zexion, Demyx, and Xion. Once we have more members in our group (tough since we're looking for guys for the rest of our members), we'll convert them into Heartless as well! -laughs crazily-

I will post up pictures as soon as possible to show the process we went through and the final thing. <3

Last edited by Panda Pumpkin : 05-23-2010 at 09:21 PM.
Panda Pumpkin is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-27-2010, 03:55 PM   #47
Panda Pumpkin

Hello! Sorry for taking so long to post up pictures, we had a hard time logging in lately. ;/ Anyway! Here's the pictures I promised. ^_^ It was a huge success!

Anti-Organization XIII
Anti-Organization XIII 2
Anti-Organization XIII 3

More pictures in our gallery! Be sure to check it out! <3

Last edited by Panda Pumpkin : 07-27-2010 at 03:59 PM.
Panda Pumpkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2010, 12:57 AM   #48
der Komiker

Question Uhm...

I was wondering, if you sell these?

If you do, then I would like to buy one
der Komiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2010, 11:49 AM   #49
grimloveline

This is one of the best Anti Sora cosplays I have EVER seen. I'm just going to cosplay as Sora from KH2 and I was wondering what I should use to make the pants slightly poofy?
grimloveline is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2010, 09:05 AM   #50
Semicolon

This looks great. I am just getting into cosplay and this will help me a ton with my own Sora costume.
Semicolon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2010, 02:15 AM   #51
Namine654

Where can I buy similar shoes and price like the No Boundaries Converses you used? I checked Walmart but they don't sell them anymore T_T
Namine654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2010, 01:05 AM   #52
Yui
morally ambiguous
All-Seeing Eye

I think the No Boundaries line is/was a Walmart-only brand, but they were just cheaper alternatives to regular Converses. Basically, any canvas shoe (laces or no, your preference for comfort) with a flat heel should work as a good base to build off from, since you don't see any of it in the finished Sora shoe.
Unread 10-11-2010, 04:21 PM   #53
Confuzzierumi

Random question, but what clown shoes did you use? I have been searching endlessly for something with the same shape.
Confuzzierumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2011, 01:59 PM   #54
Imiko
Procrastinator.

I have a question- What did you use to cut your Clown shoes with? What material were they made out of? Just plastic? Where do you think I could get a cheap pair of Clown Shoes, considering I don't feel like waiting till Halloween?

Thanks! ^.^
Imiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2011, 09:42 PM   #55
Yui
morally ambiguous
All-Seeing Eye

Oh, I think Saeru mentioned it earlier in the thread somewhere that the particular clown shoes that were used in the past Sora shoes are no longer made (in adult sizes anyway.) So we're not sure if there are any newer alternatives. Maybe check out close-out &/or overstock costume supply warehouses? The old ones are just a thick styrene-like plastic, though, which is easily cuttable with Cutco shears or Erdi Snips or a hobby-model-quality scissor.
Unread 10-04-2011, 04:15 PM   #56
Tatzikium

luminiscent film eye trouble

Hi, I have already bought the luminiscent film, and I am in the process of making the eyes. But I have run into some problems. How did you attach the black strap to the luminiscent film? Tape? Also, I understand that you have to have a line going across the eyes so that the eyes can connect to the scribe line and stuff. Did you just make your eyes big enough, so that you could cut out the line a little bit above the eyes, so that the mask would hide it? Another question is did you cover everything but the eyes in black tape? The diagram shows you cut out some stuff so that the scribe line could connect to the eyes. After you cut out the sheet, laminate it, do you cover up everything but the eyes? I know this post is really long, I'm sorry but I would really appreciate it, if you could answer me back as soon as you can.
Tatzikium is offline   Reply With Quote