Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga > Code Geass

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 08-22-2007, 10:33 PM   #31
janmurphy
Casts revive.

Just getting into this series, and Im loving the elegant designs of the symbols the most. (and liking C.C. the least, not fond) anyway, Ive done up the Ashford Academy symbol for now, for use with inkjet iron-ons or stencils.
http://www.cosplay.janchan.com/geass.html
Doing up some more tonight, fun stuff! (yeah im a bit of a dork=P)

Clothing&plushie patterns, Hidden Village diplomas, book covers, iron-ons,
temp tattoos, paper animals, character book scans, e-cards, and a lot more.
[/center]
janmurphy is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-10-2007, 09:44 AM   #32
Euphemia
キラ! ☆

I'd like to cosplay Euphemia in her casual attire -- the username should've tipped you off, hehe. Maybe the ball gown, too.

It's funny, though, because I don't resemble in her in the slightest nor does the color pink compliment me. ^_^;; Oh, well.
Euphemia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2007, 02:15 PM   #33
DaeTaine
eepples and beeneenees

Once I recover from my last trip to the fabric store I'll be starting Zero (w/ mask) and possibly Llyod for a Friend.
DaeTaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2007, 09:35 PM   #34
Lomelindi88

Working on a C.C. though I haven't gotten many parts yet... ^^;

Future Cosplays Ideas:
Pharaoh Atem (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
Lomelindi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2007, 10:24 PM   #35
Wakaran ai xx
Shitteru ka?

Hoping to do Viletta. Most likely her first Empire uniform, though the casul outfit in Episode 24 + 25 is also nice.
Wakaran ai xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2007, 06:45 PM   #36
silver_wolf

I have a majority of Kaguya's outfit completed. The only thing needed to be finished would be her white "shawl" and the hair pieces.
silver_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2007, 12:00 PM   #37
KaineMaxwell
Don't mess with mutants

Anyone know what kind of pants Lloyd is wearing under his lab coat?

Shinigami Photos
KaineMaxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2007, 12:02 PM   #38
Lomelindi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaineMaxwell View Post
Anyone know what kind of pants Lloyd is wearing under his lab coat?
According to eBay, I think just black pants: http://cgi.ebay.com/Code-Geass-Lelou...QQcmdZViewItem ^_^ Hope that helps!

Future Cosplays Ideas:
Pharaoh Atem (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
Unread 09-17-2007, 05:14 PM   #39
feytaline

Hey all! Just jumping in...

I have fallen in LOVE with Code Geass. From episode one I knew I had to do a CC cosplay! (not like she appears too much for a while after that...) That crazy straightjacket thing is too awesome. That said... I need help! First off, I need reference pictures. I've gone over to Animepaper.net and snagged as many preview-sized CCs as I can find, which is all well and good, but not many of the pictures show the entire outfit, and none of them really show how it ... well, works. So if anyone knows where I can find concept art... please help?

The second thing I need opinions on is the material. The material is slightly form fitting but still appears to be stiff, so evil evil stretchy material seems to be out (thank heavens.) What would you suggest? I want something strong, ESPECIALLY if I'm correct in assuming that those are two full length zippers from shoulders to feet.

I'd love to have this done for Anime USA, but I really need to STOP and think about finances. ;-;
Unread 09-17-2007, 05:39 PM   #40
Solargirl
Kimi + Boku = LOVE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by feytaline View Post
Hey all! Just jumping in...

I have fallen in LOVE with Code Geass. From episode one I knew I had to do a CC cosplay! (not like she appears too much for a while after that...) That crazy straightjacket thing is too awesome. That said... I need help! First off, I need reference pictures. I've gone over to Animepaper.net and snagged as many preview-sized CCs as I can find, which is all well and good, but not many of the pictures show the entire outfit, and none of them really show how it ... well, works. So if anyone knows where I can find concept art... please help?

The second thing I need opinions on is the material. The material is slightly form fitting but still appears to be stiff, so evil evil stretchy material seems to be out (thank heavens.) What would you suggest? I want something strong, ESPECIALLY if I'm correct in assuming that those are two full length zippers from shoulders to feet.

I'd love to have this done for Anime USA, but I really need to STOP and think about finances. ;-;
Are these the types of pictures you wanted of C.C.'s outfit?
Attached Images
File Type: gif 003.gif (120.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg tmpphppKYV9M.jpg (61.4 KB, 0 views)
Unread 09-17-2007, 05:47 PM   #41
kawasaki_ichigo
NANDEYANEN!

I Love Code Geass! It Is Now On My Top Favorites List I Have Like 2 Eps Left Them I Am Done I Love It So Much Clamp Is Amazing In What They Do
kawasaki_ichigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2007, 05:48 PM   #42
Lomelindi88

Wow, I so have not seen those pictures before. O_O I actually had no idea her hair was angled like that in the back, I thought it was just flat... Thanks for sharing! (And aren't the three of us the current Code Geass group of Tekko? XD GO US! <3333333 Much love for Tekko!)

Future Cosplays Ideas:
Pharaoh Atem (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
Unread 09-17-2007, 06:27 PM   #43
feytaline

Quote:
Are these the types of pictures you wanted of C.C.'s outfit?
LOVE. MUCH. LOVE.

We must get pizza at Tekko.
Unread 09-28-2007, 04:31 PM   #44
Crystalike
:3

I'm planning a Lelouch cosplay. =3 The normal school attire. <3 Purple contacts will be so much fun!
Crystalike is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2007, 04:58 PM   #45
SailorAnime
Random Wanderer

Haha! Coming in late... I've almost finished my Euphie for the last part of the series >:3 (haha! Genocide-chan)....
SailorAnime is offline   Reply With Quote