Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga > Code Geass

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 52 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 09-30-2007, 03:43 PM   #46
kiarou

i finished my zero costume finally! xD
http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.ph...6&member=50914\
everything was pretty freaking hard to make (specificly the helmet) but im pretty pleased with the results. I do intend to make [alot] of changes soon, but tell me what you think, suggestions? ^__^

Unread 10-01-2007, 07:03 AM   #47
momotaros

KIAROU!!! your an awesome zero/lelouch!!! omg....i'm so impressed by your cosplay.....espicially the helmet! please tell me how you made it! looks hard o.O
momotaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2007, 08:55 AM   #48
Lomelindi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiarou View Post
i finished my zero costume finally! xD
http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.ph...6&member=50914\
everything was pretty freaking hard to make (specificly the helmet) but im pretty pleased with the results. I do intend to make [alot] of changes soon, but tell me what you think, suggestions? ^__^
You are a BEAST. XD That Zero cosplay is so cool!! I'm quite curious about the helmet too, since I have a friend that's trying to figure out how to cosplay as Zero, lol. *worships* AWESOME!

Future Cosplays Ideas:
Pharaoh Atem (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
Lomelindi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2007, 06:12 PM   #49
kiarou

momotaros + lomelindi88: ^__^ thankyou! Im glad you like my costume^^
Now about the helmet, it was made completely from scratch. Made from fiberglass
its a pretty long process, so Ill do my best to sum it up^^
First I covered my face with rubber then took it off in 2 pieces, put them together and filled it with concrete. and Ta-dah! you have a perfect replica of who's ever head the helmet will be for. After that you get some clay (non-sulfur base is best) and sculpt the design of the helmet. Try to make it as smoothe as possible (i used about 12 pounds worth of clay). After you are done with the sculpting cover it with silicone rubber [like before] take it apart in 2 pieces, but this time dont stick it back together. then fiberglass each piece like normally. after that put the 2 pieces together with a strip of fiberglass [maybe more then one strip] Then you sand [use body filler if needed], paint, clear and finished^^

Hope that helps and thanks again, im glad u like it^^
Unread 10-02-2007, 07:03 AM   #50
momotaros

so you used silicone rubber to cover your face? cause you just said you used rubber to cover your face...lol XD hm.....how long did it take you to finish the helmet? and what do you mean you took the rubber off your face in 2 pieces....did you mean you did that same process two times or something? o.O lol
Unread 10-02-2007, 05:51 PM   #51
kiarou

Quote:
Originally Posted by momotaros View Post
so you used silicone rubber to cover your face? cause you just said you used rubber to cover your face...lol XD hm.....how long did it take you to finish the helmet? and what do you mean you took the rubber off your face in 2 pieces....did you mean you did that same process two times or something? o.O lol
actually its called 'algilite', its the best to used for the face part, but silicone works too. I used silicone rubber for castinf the clay part.
it took about a month and 1/2 of on-and-off work during the weekend.
that means cut the rubber down the middle so u can remove it in two pieces. sorry, im not too good at explaining V___V xD
Unread 10-03-2007, 06:50 AM   #52
momotaros

One more question ^^'

where can i get algilite and silicone rubber?
Unread 10-07-2007, 01:24 PM   #53
Lomelindi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiarou View Post
momotaros + lomelindi88: ^__^ thankyou! Im glad you like my costume^^
Now about the helmet, it was made completely from scratch. Made from fiberglass
its a pretty long process, so Ill do my best to sum it up^^
First I covered my face with rubber then took it off in 2 pieces, put them together and filled it with concrete. and Ta-dah! you have a perfect replica of who's ever head the helmet will be for. After that you get some clay (non-sulfur base is best) and sculpt the design of the helmet. Try to make it as smoothe as possible (i used about 12 pounds worth of clay). After you are done with the sculpting cover it with silicone rubber [like before] take it apart in 2 pieces, but this time dont stick it back together. then fiberglass each piece like normally. after that put the 2 pieces together with a strip of fiberglass [maybe more then one strip] Then you sand [use body filler if needed], paint, clear and finished^^

Hope that helps and thanks again, im glad u like it^^
Holy cow, that's some skill right there! O___O So... in the end, was that helmet 12 pounds and heavy to wear? I had to go and share this with my Lelouch friend, so maybe she'll be able to pull it off. :3 Thanks for sharing!

Future Cosplays Ideas:
Pharaoh Atem (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
Lomelindi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2007, 02:08 PM   #54
Jr.

hello

I also did a zero cosplay check out my gallery ^_^
Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2007, 01:16 PM   #55
SailorAnime
Random Wanderer

Yay! Finally finished MachineGun!Euphie! If you guys could tell me what you think, that would be great cuz I'd love to improve it any way possible.

http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.ph...2&member=46738
SailorAnime is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2007, 09:21 AM   #56
stardust462
SNES obsessed

I definitely plan to cosplay as Karen/Kallen. I'm going to do two of her outfits, her original "battle" outfit (not sure what to call it) and her Black Knights uniform. Maybe her school uniform too.

I can't wait to get started on them.
AnimeCons.com ~ AnimeCons TV
stardust462 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2007, 02:19 PM   #57
Thia Fayne
casually topless

I'm planning to cosplay Kallen in the future too! Probably her original terrorist outfit. :3

If all goes well, my whole group should be cosplaying Code Geass -- tentative list is Kallen, Lelouch, C.C., Suzaku, and maybe even Mao. XD I have a friend who would make the perfect Mao build-wise, and he'd love to be a chainsaw-wielding maniac.
Thia Fayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2007, 09:41 AM   #58
melxi

Code Geass cosplayers! I can't believe I didn't come across this thread earlier. I cosplayed C.C. in her gothic loli dress for the amaranth anime ball in melbourne XD
http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.ph...2&member=75649
At the moment I'm trying to decide whether I'll be able to pull off her normal outfit for next year. I'm so exited to hear about people cosplaying Lloyd! I luv him
melxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2007, 11:30 PM   #59
Solargirl
Kimi + Boku = LOVE?

Much love to Code Geass cosplay! XD
I'm currently making a Lelouch and Euphemia cosplay. And for next year i'm making Lloyd, Suzaku and Zero
Unread 10-26-2007, 09:32 AM   #60
AznGalahad
Om nom nom nom nom

Code Geass is a great series. I watched it and now i'm inspired to make a lelouch costume.
AznGalahad is offline   Reply With Quote