Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga > Code Geass

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 44 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 11-02-2007, 02:42 PM   #61
Amiya
*silence*

I have started making the patterns for my C.C. cosplay...and I'm already getting a headache xx

Yeah for Code Geass cosplays!

Cosplay Plans for 2009 - In progress
Kanae Kotonami (Skip Beat!) - 50%/Lacus Clyne (GSD) - 100%/Takuto Kira (FMWS) - 95%/C.C. R2 (Code Geass) - 95%/C.C.(Code Geass) - 95%/Li Xingke (Code Geass) - 100%
Convention Plans for 2009
Anime North/Anime Boston/Otakuthon

Websites
ID-Cosplay/Chibi-Dreams/
Livejournal
Amiya is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-04-2007, 05:05 AM   #62
ycysusan2001

I finish my Loli C.C. in the early this summer so I did a little photoshoot with my brother, since I didnt get a chance to go to AX this year ^^;;;

My Female school uniform is still in process... but some how I really really want to make C.C.'s jump suit right now ^^;;; I never made a jumpsuit before so... Did anyone know how much yards of fabric should I buy for this cos?
Unread 11-07-2007, 09:30 PM   #63
Kimimi Mode
shrine maiden of paradise

I should have searched for this thread earlier. |:

I'm going to be doing a Lelouch cosplay for Anime Supercon, the school uniform. I'll be going along with my friend, who's going to cosplay as Lloyd (eeee).

I'm thinking of just winging it with the jacket, since I haven't had much luck searching for a pattern to modify yet. If anyone knows of a good pattern to modify for the uniform, that would be so much help. D:

Thanks!

Kimimi Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2007, 07:00 AM   #64
himawari1412

hmmm...sorry for sounding so rude...bt is there anyone with a higher res. pic of suzaku in his white knight uniform??? cz the ones that i had are of low res..and when i enlarge it...i cant see the details anymore TT__TT

onegai~~
himawari1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2007, 03:58 PM   #65
ycysusan2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by himawari1412 View Post
hmmm...sorry for sounding so rude...bt is there anyone with a higher res. pic of suzaku in his white knight uniform??? cz the ones that i had are of low res..and when i enlarge it...i cant see the details anymore TT__TT

onegai~~
I got some here... though I got 2 more in my computer that are too big to be post on cos.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled-5 copy.jpg (169.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Untitled-8 copy.jpg (58.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Untitled-9 copy.jpg (153.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Untitled-10 copy.jpg (80.7 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by ycysusan2001 : 11-09-2007 at 12:42 AM.
ycysusan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2007, 11:33 PM   #66
himawari1412

ycysusan200::: sugoi~~~~ thx for ur help n references...especially the 2nd pic (back view of the costume)... *hugs n kisses* >_< lots of karma for u~~~~~ =D
himawari1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2008, 02:17 PM   #67
Princess Blade
[ crazed dreamer ]

Hey everyone, I'm going to a con as Nunnally and my friend is going to be Lelouch. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on the poses we could do for pictures. ^^" Thanks!
Princess Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2008, 12:01 PM   #68
paper cosplay
going 2D in a 3D artform

well just do faimly type stuff
will you have a wheel chair

idea just hit me
eating pizza hut pizza of course and maybe drinking coke zero XD
Unread 01-12-2008, 12:32 PM   #69
Eun
This is not updated.

I've been thinking of doing a Rivalz cosplay because it seems like no one has cosplayed as him yet, but I don't think anyone will recognize me.

>.<

Either way, I really want to do a Code Geass cosplay but I just can't decide. I guess I'll wait for the second season or something.
Unread 01-14-2008, 09:16 PM   #70
SailorAnime
Random Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anatta View Post
I've been thinking of doing a Rivalz cosplay because it seems like no one has cosplayed as him yet, but I don't think anyone will recognize me.
Oh man! Rivalz cosplay would be so awesome!
SailorAnime is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2008, 06:30 PM   #71
Muze
Lol Photoshoots

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessblade View Post
Hey everyone, I'm going to a con as Nunnally and my friend is going to be Lelouch. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on the poses we could do for pictures. ^^" Thanks!
Just anything in general that involve brother taking care his little sister would work. Since Nunnally can't walk, so all the pose will be seated. You can do something like Lelouch wipping Nunally mouth while she's eating, or reading a book to her, etc. Just don't get any pic taken with she standing up or her eyes open then you're fine.
Muze is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2008, 11:26 PM   #72
Princess Blade
[ crazed dreamer ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muze View Post
Just anything in general that involve brother taking care his little sister would work. Since Nunnally can't walk, so all the pose will be seated. You can do something like Lelouch wipping Nunally mouth while she's eating, or reading a book to her, etc. Just don't get any pic taken with she standing up or her eyes open then you're fine.
... I think I read your reply a little too late. ^^"

The con we went to was very packed and crowded, so when someone asked for a pic, we really couldn't sit anywhere. I'll wear her again someday, and hopefully I'll get it right. Thanks for the suggestions, though. =) Not to mention my eyes were open the whole time...major oops.

Next on my list is Euphemia-sama. Casual dress & princess dress. And, maybe C.C. much later.

By the way, for C.C. cosplayers...what did you do for her boots, if anything? I don't want to spend the money on thigh-high boots right now, but I'm also having trouble making boot covers.
Princess Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2008, 02:02 AM   #73
Muze
Lol Photoshoots

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessblade View Post
... I think I read your reply a little too late. ^^"

The con we went to was very packed and crowded, so when someone asked for a pic, we really couldn't sit anywhere. I'll wear her again someday, and hopefully I'll get it right. Thanks for the suggestions, though. =) Not to mention my eyes were open the whole time...major oops.

Next on my list is Euphemia-sama. Casual dress & princess dress. And, maybe C.C. much later.

By the way, for C.C. cosplayers...what did you do for her boots, if anything? I don't want to spend the money on thigh-high boots right now, but I'm also having trouble making boot covers.
Np, I'll see you at Fanime.
Muze is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2008, 06:24 PM   #74
papadakis

Help me out here... I don't think i've ever seen a guy cosplay Lelouch. Can it be done or does it just not work too well?
papadakis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2008, 07:23 PM   #75
Atashi
Touhou Unflappable

It can be done and will look better than a girl cosplaying Lelouch, but the cosplay population tend to tilt toward girls to start with and Lelouch is very tall and thin. Not that many Asians are that tall, and not that many Caucasians are that thin. Tall and handsome men cosplaying are far and few between.
2010 | Haruhi - The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya | Eva-Beatrice - Umineko no Naku Koro ni
2011 | Minori - Toradora! | Chen - Touhou | Recette - Recettear | Menma - AnoHana
2012 | Nadeko - Nisemonogatari
Atashi is offline   Reply With Quote