Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games

Unread 06-14-2007, 11:59 AM   #1
rigir12

Twilight town roxas jacket help!

I was going to cosplay Roxas for my next convention and I was wondering what pattern to use for the white jacket and the black shrit/jacket. Does anyone know what pattern they used if they did use one and what alterations did you make it you made them?

What wig did you use for your roxas cosplay? I want to try and style it on my own but i don't want to do a lot of styling so any recommendation for wigs would be appreshated!

How far does the red part in the inside of Roxas's white jacket go down too?

Please show pics of your Roxas cosplay!
rigir12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-15-2007, 10:08 AM   #2
pmastamonkmonk
BOOM. Headshot.

the shirt. No clue. I changed my mind from Twilight Town to ORG 13 when money became an issue. I'd suggest a black wife beater for the black and make a short sleeved button up shirt for the white jacket, sewing on a checkered ribbon or something for the pattern. Makign it gives you the chance to do the piping you'll need for the weirdness in the fabric... maybe base it off a hoody to get those two little pockets in the front?

I used the Eva wig from a tutorial on this site for Roxas, it should be in the wig section, something about 'emo hair'. Here: http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=97834

The styling is time consuming, even with a blow dryer. Since I'm an amateur at wig styling, mine came out only slightly resembling it, with much less spikes. I used Got 2b Glued air blast and gel to get the spikes and blow dried them into place with pins and stuff. Any wig like Roxas with all those spikes will require heavy styling, think of it as a challenge :3

No pics, yet, still working on it!
pmastamonkmonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2007, 11:48 AM   #3
Ani_BEE
Black Magic Woman

Well for the black shirt/jacket if you find a black turtle neck sweater from a thrift store cut off the sleeves add a zipper then add the ribnit at the bottom from another shirt or from a fabric store that should do it.

Here’s a basic jacket pattern you would need to add pockets, shorten and flare the sleeves
Style c
ww.butterick.com/item/B3573.htm?tab=coats_jackets_vests&page=6

FanEXPO
Wearing random Arda Wigs.
Madeline Hatter ~ Ever After High (Sat)

Unplugged Expo
Madeline Hatter ~ Ever After High (Sat)

Future cosplays/cons:
Anime North, (maybe) Otakuthon, FanEXPO '15
Nehelenia
Allen Crown Clown
Sakizo Anniversary
Steampunk - Bride

For Sale
cosplay items for sale.
Arda & Shop.cosplay wig fiber swatch comparisons & Cosplay props tutorials and Makeup reviews!
Ani_BEE is offline   Reply With Quote