Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Other Costumes

Unread 06-16-2007, 09:06 AM   #1
lemony68

Lemony Snicket costumes

Im new here. Im only young and into dress making already! I am currently doing Violet Baudelaire's main dress in the film Lemony Snicket's A Series Of Unfortunate Events. I couldn't see a thread for this so decided to do a new one. I did a one a couple of years ago, but I didn't know much about costuming and decided to do it again. And I need help! If anyone knows where there are a pair of Violet's boots, then please tell me! I know there are some in America, but im English! Thanks for all your help! Also, you can check it out at my website www.freewebs.com/annascostumes

Last edited by lemony68 : 06-16-2007 at 09:08 AM. Reason: needed to add something
lemony68 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-29-2007, 01:48 PM   #2
Lachwen
CADD Victim

Have you been to Maggie's (from Padawan's Guide and Costumer's Guide) dress diary for her Violet Baudelaire dress? She has lots of useful links, and info as to where she found similar shoes.

I'm in the middle of making this dress at the moment, and have found Maggie's research and experience to be invaluable.

Maggie's Violet Baudelaire page is here: http://www.costumersguide.com/maggie...my_lemony.html

And here's my (as yet unfinished) dress diary: http://www.freewebs.com/behindthetap...eaudelaire.htm
Lachwen is offline   Reply With Quote