Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Archives > Onna!

Unread 08-28-2002, 06:54 PM   #1
SetaGinny

Shoujocon Parliament

Hey everyone, it's about time I posted in the Shoujocon board! I have to say, all things considered, I had a wonderful time this year....But tell me, did anyone see the Parliament?

I was the Faye Valentine who spoke during it. For next year, I'll be working with Adam/Celestine and will most likely be on the panel itself. So, feedback would be appreciated.

What did you think of the Parliament?
How can it be improved?

...and on a more personal note...did anyone get any pictures of the lovely Faye Valentine? ^_^* I'm sorry, I have only found ONE picture of myself from the whole convention, and I look very disheveled in it. (But I found one! YAY!)

Thanks everyone!

~Seta Ginny/Faye Valentine

Unread 08-28-2002, 09:55 PM   #2
Ranma Saotome
DeShawn Pilgrim

Faye? With the stuffed dog? I know you! I was the co-emcee!
iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/anime-jam-session/id280235645
Anime Jam Session on the VOG Network, LIVE! Tuesdays @ 9:30PM EST: www.VOGNetwork.com!
2014 Convention Schedule: Magfest 8.5, AAC, DerpyCon

Unread 08-29-2002, 05:43 AM   #3
scandia
Overachiever

Yay! You were AWESOME during Parliament! I was Emeraude in it. I think Parliament was my favorite part of Shoujocon. I am always looking for chances to hop onstage and get attention, and that one was just right.
Unread 08-29-2002, 09:14 AM   #4
makonurikoryoko

Awwww you were Faye! You were so cute! I think this is you ^.^ http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=5711
sorry theres only half of you showing through the people.
-_- I didnt get to go to parliment
But my friend Shirino did
http://homepage.mac.com/werkers/scon/scpar.html
heres her reveiw and a pic of you from behind ^^
Unread 08-29-2002, 09:28 AM   #5
SetaGinny

Thumbs up

Mako-san, Arigato GOZAIMASU!!!!! That's the one picture I found, and even though I look a lil shabby as far as Faye goes, it's actually a picture I was asking all my friends if they got. That's me with five of my best buddies (well, four outta five of them are anyway ^_^*) THANK YOU SO MUCH! The review was nifty to see too!

Adam-san, I remember you! I owe you thanks as well for letting me and Julia into the cosplay. It was VERY, VERY much appreciated, if I hadn't been in that cosplay, a few things might be different in my life right now believe it or not. I think you know my (now) boyfriend, Liam (the Youji)? You guys'll both be at BAAF/AXNY, ne? Have fun this weekend!!!

Scandia-san, you were an awesome Esmeraude, and you definitely helped carry the parliament along! Yes, I agree, the parliament was a great place if you like to jump in and be the center of attention. It's also a great place to LARP without all the silly, non-sensical storylines that combine every genre of anime/manga in existance. I hope next years goes just as well.
Unread 08-29-2002, 02:33 PM   #6
scandia
Overachiever

Next year I am going as Presea (second season manga outfit). Hopefully there will be no other Preseas to steal the show from me. Do you know who will you be dressing as next year? We need Parliament in other cons- I have never seen a LARP either.
Unread 08-29-2002, 03:00 PM   #7
SetaGinny

I will be Faye again, for the Parliament anyway. I might possibly be Faye in her Ballad of the Fallen Angels dress...not sure yet though. I look foward to seeing your Presea, I doubt there'll be others! As for Parliaments at other cons...that's something Adam/Celestine is mulling over...but don't expect anything too soon...If you'd like to know why, e-mail me off the board!
Unread 08-30-2002, 02:32 PM   #8
makonurikoryoko

You're welcome!!! Im glad to help! Hopefully I'll attend the parliment next year either as Maron from Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne or Dejiko from Digi Charat... or maybe even something else ^-^ we'll see
I Can't wait for next year! I wish there were a shoujocon like very month hehe ^.^
Unread 09-09-2002, 12:38 PM   #9
Ranma Saotome
DeShawn Pilgrim

Quote:
Originally posted by SetaGinny
Adam-san, I remember you! I owe you thanks as well for letting me and Julia into the cosplay. It was VERY, VERY much appreciated, if I hadn't been in that cosplay, a few things might be different in my life right now believe it or not. I think you know my (now) boyfriend, Liam (the Youji)?
Oro? Liam Millburn?!
iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/anime-jam-session/id280235645
Anime Jam Session on the VOG Network, LIVE! Tuesdays @ 9:30PM EST: www.VOGNetwork.com!
2014 Convention Schedule: Magfest 8.5, AAC, DerpyCon

Unread 09-11-2002, 09:24 PM   #10
Xx Lulu xX
Seriously, Im back...

Darn, i wanted to go the parliment..but i didnt have enough time...