Go Back   Cosplay.com > Non-Cosplay Forums > Spam Board > Archive

Unread 07-20-2007, 10:04 PM   #16
heki-chan
SMA-Cosplay
Board Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeru View Post
I've got two questions...

1.The texture on these...is it closer to the silky wigs that Cosworx has or the slightly rougher texture that is more like human hair?

2.Would you ever be getting any white wigs in stock?
hello!
1. it is super silky! these wigs are all the highest quality grade of kanekalon and are extremely silky and photograph really nicely: http://sakurawigs.com/bwigs/60cma.jpg

2. Yes, pure white wigs will be in the next shipment assuming this trial run goes well. ^_^

Unread 07-20-2007, 10:10 PM   #17
Saeru
What is life w/o meaning?

Is there any way we could get a sample of the fibres? We've run across several different incarnations of kanekalon, and there are some we like and some we don't like. I'm very interested, I just want to make sure its what we're looking for before we commit. ^.^
Unread 07-20-2007, 10:22 PM   #18
heki-chan
SMA-Cosplay
Board Moderator

Quote:
Is there any way we could get a sample of the fibres? We've run across several different incarnations of kanekalon, and there are some we like and some we don't like. I'm very interested, I just want to make sure its what we're looking for before we commit. ^.^
sorry, there isn't a way I can do that without cutting one of the wigs
Unread 07-20-2007, 11:30 PM   #19
chisainekocat
Harr0

Saeru--I've purchased wigs from zhenna0036 on eBay, and their wigs are also of Japanese Kanekalon fiber. The first wig I got felt like it was made by gods *_*. It was the softest, silkiest wig I've ever felt.

My old cosplay group: JAC Productions (with Paro Paro Inc friends) jac-productions.com/
Unread 07-20-2007, 11:41 PM   #20
Saeru

We'd love to get one and see once you've got a color we can use in stock. ^.^ We've been having problems with a lot of wigs lately...they say on the tag that its kanekalon, but the wig is silky to the point that it tangles and is slippery to style. I can see that you've got a wonderful gallery of styled wigs for examples, but we're actually looking for the rougher, more human-hair-like, less silky fibres, as we've noticed that they tend to tangle less and style better.
We'd really love to find a good wig supply company, however, (which is why I'm asking so many questions. ^.^) because lately we haven't been happy with the quality of wigs we're finding available online. They look good in pictures, but when we receive them, they're very thin in the back and they tangle quickly...the fibres just aren't right. I'd love to purchase one now, but currently we don't have need for a blue or pink colored wig, so I'll wait and see whats in your next run. ^.^ I'm looking forward to it.
Unread 07-21-2007, 01:21 AM   #21
heki-chan
SMA-Cosplay
Board Moderator

Quote:
We'd love to get one and see once you've got a color we can use in stock. ^.^ We've been having problems with a lot of wigs lately...they say on the tag that its kanekalon, but the wig is silky to the point that it tangles and is slippery to style. I can see that you've got a wonderful gallery of styled wigs for examples, but we're actually looking for the rougher, more human-hair-like, less silky fibres, as we've noticed that they tend to tangle less and style better.
We'd really love to find a good wig supply company, however, (which is why I'm asking so many questions. ^.^) because lately we haven't been happy with the quality of wigs we're finding available online. They look good in pictures, but when we receive them, they're very thin in the back and they tangle quickly...the fibres just aren't right. I'd love to purchase one now, but currently we don't have need for a blue or pink colored wig, so I'll wait and see whats in your next run. ^.^ I'm looking forward to it.
Hello! There's actually 13 colours available, the pink and the blue are just the ones I used to model the style ^_^ Keep scrolling down on the webpage to see the rest of the colours ^o^
http://sakurawigs.com/wigs_unstyled.php
Unread 07-21-2007, 03:25 PM   #22
Saeru

Quote:
Originally Posted by heki-chan View Post
Hello! There's actually 13 colours available, the pink and the blue are just the ones I used to model the style ^_^ Keep scrolling down on the webpage to see the rest of the colours ^o^
http://sakurawigs.com/wigs_unstyled.php
I've seen the other ones. ^.^ We're only in need of a white wig at the moment, however. But thankyou!
Unread 07-21-2007, 09:32 PM   #23
chaos_magician
Mummies Alive!

I'll definately keep this site in mind ^^ your wigs & cosplays are amazing & are beautiful to see especially in person!..I'm also in need of a white wig so if you carry any in your next shipment I would be highly interested ^_^

MY DEVIANTArt : http://kimimaro-21.deviantart.com/
Unread 07-22-2007, 04:04 PM   #24
Mangochutney
saucy condiment

Do you have any photos of the unstyled wigs from the top or the back? Since they're thinner, I'd like to see how much of the cap shows.
Bondage Finch [Bondage Finch Adventures] (12%)
Melisandre, the Red Woman [Game of Thrones] (43%)
Unread 07-22-2007, 09:51 PM   #25
heki-chan
SMA-Cosplay
Board Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangochutney View Post
Do you have any photos of the unstyled wigs from the top or the back? Since they're thinner, I'd like to see how much of the cap shows.
Hello! They aren't "thin" wigs, none of the cap/netting shows through, they just aren't as heavy as the thicker wigs from CosWorx, such as the Ashley model--that one is very thick. The thickness of these ones are about the same as Godiva's and Amanda's.

shot of the back

http://sakurawigs.com/bwigs/120cmc.jpg
Unread 07-23-2007, 07:50 PM   #26
livvylove
.•° Loving Life °•.

So what brand name are these wigs? Do you think you could take a photo of the inside of the wig like Amphigory

2011 Conventions
Momocon
SeishunCon
Dragon*Con
AWA
ATL Comic Con

Deviant ArtTwitterLivejournalMyspaceTumblr
Unread 07-23-2007, 10:54 PM   #27
starcat
The Third Hire

Does the B05 color have any green tones in it, or is it a pure blue? I'm looking for a light aqua wig. If this color is just pure light blue, would you be getting any blue-green wigs in stock in the next shipment?

This looks like a lovely and versatile style, nearly perfect for what I need.
Unread 07-24-2007, 09:33 PM   #28
heki-chan
SMA-Cosplay
Board Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by livvylove View Post
So what brand name are these wigs? Do you think you could take a photo of the inside of the wig like Amphigory
There is no "brand" for these wigs yet. If they were to get branded the price would probably double, this is the reason why I can offer these wigs at really low prices.

I have attached a photo of the inside of the wig. The cap design is pretty standard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starcat View Post
Does the B05 color have any green tones in it, or is it a pure blue? I'm looking for a light aqua wig. If this color is just pure light blue, would you be getting any blue-green wigs in stock in the next shipment?

This looks like a lovely and versatile style, nearly perfect for what I need.
Hello!
The B05 colour is a mix of light aqua and light blue. Please see the attachment for an additional sample photo of B05. ^__^

It's hard to say right now, but we might get some more blue/green mixes, but not for a few months.

~heki
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wigcap.jpg (56.5 KB, 0 views)
Unread 07-24-2007, 11:27 PM   #29
starcat
The Third Hire

It's a very pretty color, but it's still too blue. Luckily I won't be needing a wig for quite a while, so I can wait! ^_^ Thank you for posting the picture!
Unread 07-25-2007, 08:05 PM   #30
KittyCanuck
Ph.D. in Horribleness

I tried to buy one, but I can't get the PayPal 'Notes" section to appear. Once I log into PayPal after clicking your "Buy Now" button, it only gives me the option of changing my address, changing my funding, or just hitting the Pay button. No notes.
Not sure what I should do here. Suggestions?

<---- I'm the dinosaur, not the dude.