Go Back   Cosplay.com > Non-Cosplay Forums > Spam Board > Archive

Unread 07-31-2007, 01:25 AM   #46
heki-chan
SMA-Cosplay
Board Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaruiKoohii View Post
Hi, I'll be making a Laharl costume soon, and I am in search of a wig. Since you have physical access to these wigs, is there a specific color that you would suggest for the character?
Reference - http://www.atlus.com/dis/downloads/Laharl.jpg
Hello~ I think B07 is a good choice. Its a blue+lightpurple mix, so you get the correct hue for the character. ^_^

Unread 07-31-2007, 05:27 PM   #47
dizzylizzy
I sew things

Ooh, I definately like the selection! :: passes the link around:: I may just have to purchase one by the end of August. ^^

Any thoughts on what colors you may expand to in the future if this all pans out?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dizzy...49665061805445
Unread 07-31-2007, 10:43 PM   #48
heki-chan
SMA-Cosplay
Board Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzylizzy View Post
Ooh, I definately like the selection! :: passes the link around:: I may just have to purchase one by the end of August. ^^

Any thoughts on what colors you may expand to in the future if this all pans out?
Thanks! ^___^

Right now I am looking into getting a sub-line for people who prefer skintops. Personally, I think these "anywhere-part" ones rock for characters with wispy bangs more than skin top; but skin top has its perks too XD

Some colours would be pure white, some unique browns (like...Hachiko from NANA, Hitachinn twins form Ouran), more greens, purples, and pinks.

Any other suggestions? ^___^

I intend to keep just the 2 lengths, because expanding that any more would be too many wigs to keep track of. ^_^;

Last edited by heki-chan : 08-01-2007 at 12:45 AM.
Unread 08-01-2007, 12:31 AM   #49
Callesto
C'MON SON

I would LOVE to have one of the shorter ones in black (#1) - I'd definitely buy one or two ^^

D23 Expo 2013: Merida, Disneyland dress w/ cape (Brave); Merida, 2D Version (Brave); Tinkerbell

Unread 08-01-2007, 02:08 PM   #50
lulubird

Hi! I was wondering if you could maybe post some bigger pictures of the K01 color, and I was also wondering which color you used for your Air gear cosplay. Thank you!
Unread 08-01-2007, 06:10 PM   #51
dizzylizzy
I sew things

Quote:
Originally Posted by heki-chan View Post
Thanks! ^___^

Right now I am looking into getting a sub-line for people who prefer skintops. Personally, I think these "anywhere-part" ones rock for characters with wispy bangs more than skin top; but skin top has its perks too XD

Some colours would be pure white, some unique browns (like...Hachiko from NANA, Hitachinn twins form Ouran), more greens, purples, and pinks.

Any other suggestions? ^___^

I intend to keep just the 2 lengths, because expanding that any more would be too many wigs to keep track of. ^_^;
Those colors sound great!! I'm always looking for a nice teal wig. They are so rare to find. That's my only color suggestion. I love the mixture of colors in the wigs themselves. It gives a more natural feel to an un-natural hair color.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dizzy...49665061805445
Unread 08-01-2007, 07:32 PM   #52
Tenshinoitami1
Insane cosplayer

Man, if you could get a wig a good fushia/purple color similar to this...http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...ent=kaoru5.jpg
I would love you.
or a nice rich red
I love the style of the 60cm wig *_* if it came in more of teh colors I needed I'm totally buy it
Unread 08-01-2007, 07:45 PM   #53
Koisnake
I want some fancy sauce

Those are VERY beautiful wigs, but will you get any colors that are more natural, like blacks, browns, blonds.etc?
Unread 08-01-2007, 09:57 PM   #54
heki-chan
SMA-Cosplay
Board Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulubird View Post
Hi! I was wondering if you could maybe post some bigger pictures of the K01 color, and I was also wondering which color you used for your Air gear cosplay. Thank you!
Hello! ^___^
I have attached another sample pic of K01 to this post, one side I took with flash, the other without flash. I hope it helps. ^_^

For my Simca cosplay, I used a darker shade of K02--which will be available next month. ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenshinoitami1 View Post
Man, if you could get a wig a good fushia/purple color similar to this...http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...ent=kaoru5.jpg
I would love you.
or a nice rich red
I love the style of the 60cm wig *_* if it came in more of teh colors I needed I'm totally buy it
Hi
I have a lighter shade of fushia, please see the attached image. The Reds would be in the next shipment. *_*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koisnake View Post
Those are VERY beautiful wigs, but will you get any colors that are more natural, like blacks, browns, blonds.etc?
Hello! I am not sure if I will be getting a pure black because I want to focus on the rare/unique colors, but I will definitely be getting some browns/blondes in very soon!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg k01_b.jpg (87.7 KB, 0 views)
Unread 08-01-2007, 10:42 PM   #55
Tenshinoitami1
Insane cosplayer

The K01 is a very pink fushia.
I'm been searching and searching for a more red/fushia or purple/fushia since I have yet to find or perfect a way to dye wigs that doesnt rub off on my skin
Unread 08-02-2007, 01:47 AM   #56
lulubird

Thank you very much! I may be interested in purchasing one later on this year :]

Tenshinoitami1: Have you ever tried the sharpie dying method with alchohol? I use it on nearly all of my wigs and I've always gotten pretty good results as far as it taking to the wigs and stuff!
Unread 08-02-2007, 02:51 AM   #57
Tenshinoitami1
Insane cosplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulubird View Post
Tenshinoitami1: Have you ever tried the sharpie dying method with alchohol? I use it on nearly all of my wigs and I've always gotten pretty good results as far as it taking to the wigs and stuff!

Yes I have and no matter how much I rinsed it the color still ended up on my skin!
I rinsed it to the point the color faded! And the dying process in general is a pain. Plus hairspray (which has alcohol in it) made the color run. x.x
Mixing colors can come out wrong too. I heard of using fabric dye on wigs but have yet to try that.
I'd rather pay to have the right color wig then go through the trouble of dying it and making a huge mess and spending more time on it @@;
Unread 08-03-2007, 09:27 PM   #58
heki-chan
SMA-Cosplay
Board Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenshinoitami1 View Post
Yes I have and no matter how much I rinsed it the color still ended up on my skin!
I rinsed it to the point the color faded! And the dying process in general is a pain. Plus hairspray (which has alcohol in it) made the color run. x.x
Mixing colors can come out wrong too. I heard of using fabric dye on wigs but have yet to try that.
I'd rather pay to have the right color wig then go through the trouble of dying it and making a huge mess and spending more time on it @@;
yeah, I really hate dyeing wigs -_-; cuz even if you rinse it a lot until the water runs clear and then some, it still manages to rub off on costumes/skin. (=_=) The back of my lacus costume is pink now cuz of my dye attempt hahaha ^_^;;

==================================

Just a general note: Color #B05 is currently sold out and won't be available until September.
Unread 08-06-2007, 11:25 PM   #59
Dokudel
Doky Doky

Do yuo accept money orders? If you do I would love to purchase a wig! ^_^

Interested in a costume? Message me for commissions!
~*Conventions for 2013*~
MAGFest, Setsucon, Katsucon, SpringFEST NY, Castle Point Anime, D.C. Sakura Matsuri, N.Y.C. Sakura Matsuri, Steam Punk Worlds Fair, Animazement, Otakon, AAC, AnimeUSA, and TAKII.
Unread 08-07-2007, 09:28 AM   #60
heki-chan
SMA-Cosplay
Board Moderator

Hello! Yes I can. I can also accept US personal checks if that is easier for you ^_^