Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Archives > Onna!

Unread 08-30-2002, 09:52 PM   #1
isami
Mid or Feed

Early Birds! Your plans for 2003?

Yeah, I know it's extremely in advance, but it's interesting to speculate about the future. SOOO, what are you guys planning for 03? You know, costumes, events, games... I'll start.

Well, first off, I'm gonna try to make it to more events. My gophering went WAY over-time (i went from 8 to 17 hours x.x) and as a result, I didn't go to some of the things I really wanted to attend. Only went to one Wack-a-thon, a few videos (i refused to miss "this is otakudom"), and some Karaoke. I was even on gopher duty during cosplay, which I guess wasn't so bad, but still. It's not the same...
I'm going as Lina Inverse next year. I know it's not shoujo, but I just love that series and that character. Hopefully I'll get a room this time. I know I live 15 minutes away, but it's still annoying to drive on NJ highways. Might joing staff. Heh heh heh. Hopefully next year's con wont be plagued by something. First year, the Japanese girls. Last year, the wedding. This year, the car fiends. Oye. So, what about you?

Unread 08-30-2002, 10:06 PM   #2
Xx Lulu xX
Seriously, Im back...

Talking -Can't Wait Till Next Year-

Hiya!

Well Isami since i'm going to go with you! I'm going to stick with you the whole time, i'm never going to leave your side....cept for the bathroom breaks..but if i'm in costume..teehee I COULD go with you...teehee
Unread 08-30-2002, 10:13 PM   #3
Xx Lulu xX
Seriously, Im back...

Talking -Can't Wait Till Next Year-

Hiya!

Well Isami since i'm going to go with you! I'm going to stick with you the whole time, i'm never going to leave your side....cept for the bathroom breaks..but if i'm in costume..teehee I COULD go with you...teehee

Yes as you know I'm going as filia.....buwahah I'm gonna be so sexy. and every guy is going to want me...untill they find the gender bending thing ahahha ...I want to do karaoke

It'll be so fun!!

I hope to meet a guy, or a girl to hook up with, i'm leaning towards the guy........teehee
Unread 08-30-2002, 10:44 PM   #4
shiroi_yukiko
has helmet hair

Hmmm... I have no idea what I'm planning on doing when I get there. I haven't thought about that at all. My group and I are cosplaying as Dir en grey though (also not shoujo... ). We said to ourselves that we wanted to do anime/manga costumes, but... then we decided not to. Anyway, that is my only big plan so far!
Etsy Shop
Unread 08-31-2002, 07:17 AM   #5
scandia
Overachiever

First of all, I WILL be driving. I live in Floriduh so it will take me a couple days, but I do not want to go through the infernal flights I had this year to get there.

I plan on cosplaying as Presea in her second season manga outfit. I have worn it to Anime Express this year (a small con in FL) and people did recognize me (or at least could tell I was an MKR character).

I cannot become a staff member due to living so far away, but I hope to be on Parliament, attend more workshops, go to more panels, and have as much fun. And if I have my car with me, I can go to a nearby restaurant or mall during downtime.
Unread 09-01-2002, 10:46 AM   #6
makonurikoryoko

weeeeee lots of fun costumes so far! ^-^ I hope next year I can go to see more anime and NOT miss the Sailor Moon musicals that they showed that werent actually listed ::sniff:: Hopefully my boyfriend will give in and come along but if not its ok.. but I need him to be Chiaki XD its so cute! So I'll either be cosplaying Maron from KKj witha group or Digicharat maybe Nuriko too... Thatd be fun! Id love doinga huge FY group
And next year I have to kill something at the whack a thon! Its slowly becoming my tradition... this year it was Nakago last year shiori....
hehe Well I just hope next year it will still be the cute fun con I love the most! Go Shoujocon!
Unread 09-02-2002, 11:58 AM   #7
isami
Mid or Feed

Scandia: If you do have a car with you, I can tell you some good places to go to eat in this area. I think I spend more time in East Brunswick (between tennis, shopping, eating, or just plain hanging out) than I do in my own town (during the summers at least).

Makonurikoryoko: Yeah, the musicals were pretty sugoi, even though I'm really not that into the series. I enjoyed them alot, and I'm sure you will too. I'm hoping to catch Fushigi Yuugi Eikoden since I was on gopher duty (doh!) while it was playing. I wanted to see it soooo bad! Eep. Well, good luck with your group!

Stiv: Dumbass. That's all i have to say to you.
j/k. you know I luv ya.

Kiwi Zing
Otakudom Rules
------------------------
Upcoming Cons
AB ? || A-Next || Otakon || M-Next

Live Journal \\ Deviant Art

Unread 09-05-2002, 03:28 PM   #8
Koumori
Dye! Dye! My darling

Unfortunately, I don't think I'm going to make it next year. Hope everybody has fun!

www.suspiciouscloset.com
Unread 09-05-2002, 04:40 PM   #9
digikoomi

well this time I will have table at artist alley, of course I will bring my brother to shoujocon because shoujocon always need pretty boy to attend. + my brother really want to know what yoai is +^_^+
Unread 09-05-2002, 05:25 PM   #10
Oshi
Rugged. Like the moon.

I don't think I'll be going to Shoujocon... it's a mere week before Otakon, so, I need to save for that...
But, of course, it all depends on my money situation ^_^;
Unread 09-07-2002, 02:23 PM   #11
aeva
H. Potter Connoisseur

I'll be going!! ^^ I'm prob'ly going to to go as Shiris, Shuichi, and Merle... too bad that its not going to be in Jersey, anymore. ;.; I was talking to people that run Shoujocon while I was at AXNY... and they said that it's migrating to NY for 2003. ;__________;

But back to cosplay... if I don't do those 3, I might make a Rabi~en~Rose costume of re-wear my Sumomo costume [which was a royal BITCH to wear] o.O

I hope to see you guys there! ^o^
Unread 09-07-2002, 06:24 PM   #12
isami
Mid or Feed

NOOO! It's not gonna be in NJ anymore? Oh dear, my mother's not going to like that... ;.; ::tear drop:: This sucks! ::goes on rampage::

Kiwi Zing
Otakudom Rules
------------------------
Upcoming Cons
AB ? || A-Next || Otakon || M-Next

Live Journal \\ Deviant Art

Unread 09-08-2002, 01:06 PM   #13
makonurikoryoko

::weeps:: but its so cute and small being in New Jersey! And so close No fair ::wipes tears::
::sighs:: I guess its not soo bad.... but where in NY?
Unread 09-08-2002, 04:30 PM   #14
scandia
Overachiever

OK, where in NY? Cause even though I will be 25 years old and living on my own, my folks would have a fit if it is in NYC. Plus that would make it a hell of a lot more expensive, plus a longer distance to drive.
Unread 09-08-2002, 04:39 PM   #15
Xx Lulu xX
Seriously, Im back...

Talking -Shoujocon Plans-

-Ok so next year-

I have my plans.....I'm definatly going as Filia from Slayers....cuz isa is going as Lina...haiiihaiii

I also wanna do lulu from FFX....she so hot...

So confused...i should go drink..... OK BETTER

Yah thats waht i have planned....