Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Introductions

Unread 08-02-2007, 10:42 AM   #1
Kro Kro

Smile Hello from my work!

Hi everybody!
I'm new here, but I've been visiting this site for a while.
I am writing to you at my work, which I shouldn't really be doing. I just wanted to introduce myself and hopefully make some new friends! I just turned 24, and I like to draw anime characters. If I could I would make my own manga, but the stuff I submitted to contests never gets any where. Plus drawing manga is very hard to do. ( I have a lot of respect for you people ^_^ ) I've been cosplaying since 2001 but I took a break this year from cosplaying because a lot work goes into making a costume. The only convention I go to is Otakon every year, since I can't really afford anything else. Plus it's real close, and I hear it's like the second biggest anime convention in the US. Anyway, if I somehow find time maybe I'll cosplay next year at Otakon. I do miss cosplaying!
Me and my brother always go to Otakon together every year and cosplay as characters from the same anime. Perhaps you have seen me! I wish my friends liked anime more, because Otakon would have been so much more fun if I knew people there besides me and my brother! Maybe I'll meet some of you guys next year!
~ See you own the forums!
Kro Kro is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-02-2007, 11:33 AM   #2
Holland
Ooh! Piece a' candy!

Yay! Another "adult" cosplayer! Welcome!

2009 appearances:
Animazement

"Don't beg for things, do it yourself, or else you won't get anything. That is what the Gekkostate is all about!"
Holland is offline   Reply With Quote