Go Back   Cosplay.com > International Forums > United Kingdom

Unread 07-28-2007, 12:37 PM   #1
NESSiiE

HI i just join 2 daii :)

HI i just joined 2daii nd im just wonderin dose any 1 live near bromley cos i dnt no any 1 who like anime nd manga apart frm me nd my friend fink im some werdio 4 wantin 2 cosplay

i only just go my mum nd dad 2 let me cosplay but i ave 2 b on my own can some plz help me out
NESSiiE is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-29-2007, 06:58 AM   #2
Holli

Quote:
Originally Posted by NESSiiE View Post
HI i just joined 2daii nd im just wonderin dose any 1 live near bromley cos i dnt no any 1 who like anime nd manga apart frm me nd my friend fink im some werdio 4 wantin 2 cosplay

i only just go my mum nd dad 2 let me cosplay but i ave 2 b on my own can some plz help me out
omg you just like me.. most of my friends think is weired.. but it isent its FUN!! and i only just got my mum to say yes about my next cosplay lol.(kairi)..

Last edited by Holli : 07-30-2007 at 05:36 AM.
Holli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2007, 07:46 AM   #3
Mass

Yeah I think there are a few people who are on their own when it comes to their love of anime/manga, im also one of em. I dunno anyone where i live who has the same interest.
Unread 07-31-2007, 10:37 AM   #4
chibi_cute

oh my gosh!!! same here i only have one friend who likes cosplaying with me (although i make her cosplays) everyone else thinks i am a weirdo lol i am the same Mass i got my friend into it because i couldn't take it i live in a place where they are all into "normal?" they all dance and stuff lol but luckily now i have 2 friends who does now but 1 of them moved here from the philiphens lol i personally like being individual it's FUN to talk about something and no one have a clue as to what you are talking about! LOL
chibi_cute is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2007, 03:00 AM   #5
Mass

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibi_cute View Post
oh my gosh!!! same here i only have one friend who likes cosplaying with me (although i make her cosplays) everyone else thinks i am a weirdo lol i am the same Mass i got my friend into it because i couldn't take it i live in a place where they are all into "normal?" they all dance and stuff lol but luckily now i have 2 friends who does now but 1 of them moved here from the philiphens lol i personally like being individual it's FUN to talk about something and no one have a clue as to what you are talking about! LOL
Its cool you have a friend who also likes to cosplay, must be nice to be able to chat about what sort of cosplays to do next and helping eachother out with your current cosplay outfits.

Yeah normally when i tell people i like anime they respond with "huh? whats anime" and when i try to explain it ends up with them saying "errr ok then" lol
Unread 08-01-2007, 02:18 PM   #6
chibi_cute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mass View Post
Its cool you have a friend who also likes to cosplay, must be nice to be able to chat about what sort of cosplays to do next and helping eachother out with your current cosplay outfits.

Yeah normally when i tell people i like anime they respond with "huh? whats anime" and when i try to explain it ends up with them saying "errr ok then" lol
yeh thats always funny but lol i had to wait a while for someone to finally ask me can and it had to a best friend can i join you? and i was so releived that i wasn't going to have to go alone but then a few days later i got a girl who came from phillipheans even though she does not speak much like fluent english and has an american accent it's good lol i think it's funny but don't you just hate it when people say cartoon as in like oh it's kiddie
Unread 08-01-2007, 04:58 PM   #7
Mass

Yeah as soon as they realise what im talking about when i explain anime they automatically think..... cartoons which = kiddie's, which = me immature.
Unread 08-04-2007, 06:51 AM   #8
chibi_cute

yeah and then it's like war sometimes and if it is like a non uniform day i said i might wear my yuna cosplay as a joke to get on my friends nerves but they all jumped at me like no you can not or i'm disowning you lol i would have but then i just gave in and said i won't although i thought i would go shopping in it down to my pocky place or my korean ( yes i so far have found two stores that sell pocky and that close to m house i doubt i would find any more though!) but my friends all think it really immature lol