Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Dynasty Warriors

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 58 votes, 4.91 average.
Unread 06-06-2004, 03:39 PM   #391
ChichiriFreak

Yes Zhalfirin...We all want to see your Hanzo Costume! (I LOVE HIS 2ND OUTFIT!)..he's my best friends and i fave character. ^_^

And yes I too am a bit worried about having my Costume shown on that board...for i've also been there and see the rude comments some posters make..-_-;;

Unread 06-06-2004, 03:56 PM   #392
albarosa1116

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChichiriFreak
Yes Zhalfirin...We all want to see your Hanzo Costume! (I LOVE HIS 2ND OUTFIT!)..he's my best friends and i fave character. ^_^

And yes I too am a bit worried about having my Costume shown on that board...for i've also been there and see the rude comments some posters make..-_-;;
That board has been cleaned up and the moderator just put up a new posting about forum conduct.
albarosa1116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2004, 10:47 AM   #393
ChichiriFreak

I found a DeviantArt users page with Dynasty Warriors Cosplay and some Samurai Warriors....The Date Masamune is sooooo freckin good!

http://ryuujou-kohaku.deviantart.com/gallery/
Unread 06-07-2004, 11:04 AM   #394
Kirschwasser
God Save The Queen!

Wow, that site you linked has some awesome cosplay!! A site that has a lot of Musou cosplay is http://serina.abz.jp/gamecos, but at the moment, the server is down. That is where I find all the links to the Musou cosplay. If you want to see more Samurai Warriors, I have some links in the SW cosplay thread (wherever it may be...maybe I should revive it, since I am going to cosplay Oichi next year.)

Okay, back to the topic I wrote yesterday...I'm not saying that because I'm not Asian (Well, I am 1/8 Korean, but you can't tell!) that I will not look good. We all know that race, looks, gender, etc shouldn't be a factor in cosplay. I just put it down because I've seen some otaku fanboy's whining about it. Nothing was more insulting that what these jerks wrote in a Xenosaga forum: They b**ched about these Japanese Xenosaga cosplayers not looking like the chara itself for "their eyes aren't the right shape". What the hell was that all about? Nobody looks like a friggin' video game chara & nobody has eyes that are 1/3 the size of their face like the Xeno charas! *Sighs* Some people are just so ignorant & close-minded. *Shakes head* It's the costume that they should be admiring, not insulting the person who is wearing it.

Heh heh...I had to rant just a bit.

Edit: Oh, on the deviantArt site...I like the little 4-Koma/doujinshi/whatever you call them. ^^

Last edited by Kirschwasser : 06-07-2004 at 11:08 AM.
Kirschwasser is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-08-2004, 03:54 AM   #395
meilin007
Al Bhed, my 1st language

i find it really hard to talk about cosplay at school because no-one is interested(*sigh*)

Hu syddan fryd oui tu,

Dra Al Bhed femm hajan cinnahtan,

Uin fyo uv meva.

(Translation)

No matter what you say,
No matter what you do,
The Al Bhed will never surrender,
Our way of life.
meilin007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-08-2004, 03:57 AM   #396
meilin007
Al Bhed, my 1st language

Lu Bu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruri
I'll love to see someone cosplay as Lu Bu one day. I think that'll be cool
My best m8 did Lu Bu. It took us a year to make the entire costume. I think Lu Bu is a really good character to cosplay because hes soo complicated. We went round town to the game shops and people kept sayin' " thats Lu Bu ". great fun

Hu syddan fryd oui tu,

Dra Al Bhed femm hajan cinnahtan,

Uin fyo uv meva.

(Translation)

No matter what you say,
No matter what you do,
The Al Bhed will never surrender,
Our way of life.
meilin007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2004, 07:37 PM   #397
ChichiriFreak

Hiya....I finally found a picture of the half-skirt thingy Jiang Wei wears....it was the best i could do considering it was rather hard to see the full detail in the pictures. ..but i still love it!!!!

Jiang wei Skirt...thingy.
Unread 06-10-2004, 12:18 AM   #398
AngilAdora
:3

Quote:
Hiya....I finally found a picture of the half-skirt thingy Jiang Wei wears....it was the best i could do considering it was rather hard to see the full detail in the pictures. ..but i still love it!!!!

Jiang wei Skirt...thingy.
That loox awesome!! XD
Unread 06-10-2004, 01:11 PM   #399
Kirschwasser
God Save The Queen!

ChichiriFreak - I commented in your gallery. I'm impressed with your work. ^^ It must have taken a while to paint, eh? I know painting the gold design on the bottom of the shorts (I used red satin ribbon to put on the border of the shorts) took a while, but yours looks like more work. I'm kind of getting happy & excited about AX coming up. I know it's going to be fun. ^___^
Unread 06-10-2004, 01:47 PM   #400
ChichiriFreak

Yesh it did take me while...like i suppose....6 hours. cuz i had to gather the pictures and My old ruined One and start off...i rain out of purple fabric marker...T_T...so the light purple is kidna 2 different shades..gaah..ohwell i'll redo that one time in the future!..and some other things. ^_^. Yieaaaaaah!!! AX is coming!!! i can't waaaaaaait!!!
Unread 06-12-2004, 11:47 PM   #401
TasogareNoTensh
Gaurdian of the Twilight.

Quote:
Yieaaaaaah!!! AX is coming!!! i can't waaaaaaait!!!
Ahhh!!! AX04 is comming, and I still gotta finish 2 costumes!!!!! @.o;'
Sing Lalalalalalalalalala...
TasogareNoTensh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2004, 01:57 AM   #402
dizzylizzy
I sew things

:: pops in after being quite for quiet some time:: lol sorry, been in subscribed-lurker mode on the thread for about... oh.... 2 months. i just wanted to say that all these costumes are looking so great!!! i hope at one point i'll be able to see them in person.

which reminds me..... is anyone coming to otakon or is there a group photo forming yet? i'm in the process of making diao chan for otakon. ^^ hopefully, i'll have as much luck as you guys have had on your costumes!

::struggles to find the bed:: it's sleepy time. ^^

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dizzy...49665061805445

Last edited by dizzylizzy : 06-13-2004 at 02:26 PM.
dizzylizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2004, 08:41 AM   #403
ChichiriFreak

DizzyLizzy- I'll be going to Otakon as Jiang Wei!....but i'll only be there for Saturday....T_T. As of now i don't think there is a group forming...-_-
Unread 06-14-2004, 04:16 PM   #404
Kirschwasser
God Save The Queen!

Quote:
Ahhh!!! AX04 is comming, and I still gotta finish 2 costumes!!!!! @.o;'
*Laughs* Well, you better get moving! ^_~ AX is coming up fast! Well, just as long as you go as Zhou Yu, that'll be good.

When is everybody leaving for AX? I'm leaving for wonderful Southern Cali on next week's friday (the 25th)! Argh, I'm going crazy because I still haven't recieved my pre-reg confirmation yet!

dizzylizzy - Nope! *Shakes head* Sorry, but AX is all I can afford for this year. Besides, if I went to more then one con, I'd attend all the cons in Cali. *Hugs California* I guess I can't get away from my West Coast, although I'd love to go to Otakon one of these years & see what the East Coast is like.
Unread 06-14-2004, 08:10 PM   #405
TasogareNoTensh
Gaurdian of the Twilight.

Hehehe
<---Idiot, still needs to preregister...
Yah but im heading out for AX04 the day before early in the morning.
Sing Lalalalalalalalalala...
TasogareNoTensh is offline   Reply With Quote