Go Back   Cosplay.com > Fashion > EGL

Unread 08-28-2007, 06:26 AM   #1
dwinky
Mushi Natto!

Wa-Lolita - where can I get it?

For my prom... I want a Wa-lolita/lolita esque. dress XD (I'm thinking of my prom/dresses? Nuu! I'm thinking of getting a Wa-Loli dress!)

I think this looks quite elegant and would be nice for my prom ^^- some of the Wa-Loli stuff looks quite punky/FRUiTS, which I do like but I don't think would look formal enough. I'd wear some of the other Wa-Loli stuff for just going shopping XD.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Gothic-Lolita-...QQcmdZViewItem

And I think this looks so lovely!! But I'm extremely dubious, because the photos look absolutely fantastic. But dress, shirt and hoop skirt for £30 seems too good to be true!
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Gothic-Lolita-...QQcmdZViewItem

However, from reading reviews and posts, I've gathered that HonestDragonChina is a nooooo go! Mixed reviews still leave me very tempted though >3!! But I know I'd be so dissapointed if it came out badly >.>.

Now... except for HDC, I can't seem to find anywhere with quality Wa-Loli dresses. If I can't find anywhere else, I may just take the lottery and try HDC - because I am sorely tempted by the preeetty dressies XD. I know F+F do a Wa-Loli dress, has anyone tried it? Does it look good? I can't find any pictures of it on people U_U.

Thank you very much for help/opinions ^__^!
dwinky is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-01-2013, 03:03 AM   #2
WantAGuava
Derp of a Being

Ohh love back away from ebay right now before you make a regretful decision. Ebay is always a large whooping no when it comes to buying dresses no matter how authentic you may think it is, I'm not a wa wearer myself but first I suggest you look up some basic lolita or blogs for guidelines and the anatomy of Wa (which is a terribly difficult thing to pull off, I applaud you for going for it) and then shop for a dress two places I know that sell such are Feind plus Fan and Bodyline, both relatively cheap in the world of lolita.
WantAGuava is offline   Reply With Quote