Go Back   Cosplay.com > International Forums > United Kingdom

Unread 07-07-2008, 11:08 AM   #16
CrystalNeko
Moogle Power~!

@Rhyyy: ... Your the Ritsuka cosplayer I saw at Comic Expo!! Ahhh for a coincidence xD, I was the loony Great Saiyaman that annoyed the hell out of the public by blocking the hallway by taking people's pictures 8D;; [I tried to be as quick as I could ;_;]
CrystalNeko is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-07-2008, 12:19 PM   #17
Rhyyy
TWICE

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalNeko View Post
@Rhyyy: ... Your the Ritsuka cosplayer I saw at Comic Expo!! Ahhh for a coincidence xD, I was the loony Great Saiyaman that annoyed the hell out of the public by blocking the hallway by taking people's pictures 8D;; [I tried to be as quick as I could ;_;]
Ah i remember you!
You wernt annoying at all! There was ALOT more people that were annoying. way worse than just taking pictures! XD
only two people(you being one of them) actually said to my face that they knew who i was, everyone else was just like "oo a cat person!" ¬_¬
Unread 07-08-2008, 10:59 AM   #18
antiaxel
axel out!!!

im from somerset, well a place near frome to be exact, im an axel cosplayer
hey do you guys know that a bristol meet has been set up for cosplayers, write back if your interested and i will get more info for you guys!
antiaxel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2008, 12:38 PM   #19
littleschemer

I live near Bath, in Frome. It's a shame that there aren't more cons around here, and my parents refuse to pay for me to go to London everytime I ask.
littleschemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2008, 12:48 PM   #20
antiaxel
axel out!!!

cool i live near frome, you should come to the bristol meet with me and some freinds will be fun...who do you cosplay?
Unread 07-08-2008, 12:57 PM   #21
littleschemer

I don't have many cosplays at the moment, and the ones that I do have aren't very well-known characters... Is there a thread with information about the Bristol meet in it anywhere?
Unread 07-08-2008, 03:58 PM   #22
Rhyyy
TWICE

Quote:
Originally Posted by antiaxel View Post
im from somerset, well a place near frome to be exact, im an axel cosplayer
hey do you guys know that a bristol meet has been set up for cosplayers, write back if your interested and i will get more info for you guys!
OOO theres a bristol meet!?
i'd love to know more about this!
Unread 07-08-2008, 05:14 PM   #23
CrystalNeko
Moogle Power~!

Isn't there a Bristol anime club thing that holds meet ups every once in a while? There's definitely an anime club in Bristol but I'm not sure if the meet up bit was actually organied by the club xD;

Yay! More South West people! 8D
Taunton needs more love! ;_; It's the heart of Somerset, c'mon! xD [According to a tour guide leaflet O_o;; I thought that was quite funny when I read that as there's nothing special about Taunton at all!]
Unread 07-09-2008, 03:00 AM   #24
Rhyyy
TWICE

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalNeko View Post
Isn't there a Bristol anime club thing that holds meet ups every once in a while? There's definitely an anime club in Bristol but I'm not sure if the meet up bit was actually organied by the club xD;

Yay! More South West people! 8D
Taunton needs more love! ;_; It's the heart of Somerset, c'mon! xD [According to a tour guide leaflet O_o;; I thought that was quite funny when I read that as there's nothing special about Taunton at all!]
Ive never actually been to taunten, the closest ive been is passing through on my way to exmouth. U_U
if there was a meet anywhere around that area i'd surely come.
and theres a bristol anime club O_o?
Unread 07-09-2008, 03:25 PM   #25
CrystalNeko
Moogle Power~!

Lol loads of people seem to always go past Taunton xD
Aye there's a Bristol anime club here:
http://www.bristolanime.org.uk/forums/
Unread 07-10-2008, 04:26 AM   #26
antiaxel
axel out!!!

Bristol Cosplay meet, <18th - 19th august>
on the 18th of august we will all meet at the bus station near the childrens hospital. from there we will head to forbidden planet but on our way stop at the wagamama restaurant(its a ramen shop )
after going to forbidden planet we will go find a nice place to relax and sit down, probably the centre of bristol were thers a nice water feature
the 19th will be the day of bowling this will be taking place in cribbscauseway and is a 2-3 hour event, theres arcades in the place so if you get bored you can go there also if there are people after bowling who don't want to leave just yet then we can go to the mall and cinema.
-Dave-

Theres going to be a lot of cosplay events coming up due to birthdays and things
Keep talking to me and find out more^^
thats info from the site
http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=6256766247
thats the bebo site tis on
please come along it will be my first cosplay meet and i would like to meet lotsa new people
Axel
Unread 07-11-2008, 04:27 AM   #27
Rhyyy
TWICE

Quote:
on the 18th of august we will all meet at the bus station near the childrens hospital. from there we will head to forbidden planet but on our way stop at the wagamama restaurant(its a ramen shop )
after going to forbidden planet we will go find a nice place to relax and sit down, probably the centre of bristol were thers a nice water feature
the 19th will be the day of bowling this will be taking place in cribbscauseway and is a 2-3 hour event, theres arcades in the place so if you get bored you can go there also if there are people after bowling who don't want to leave just yet then we can go to the mall and cinema.
-Dave-

Theres going to be a lot of cosplay events coming up due to birthdays and things
thats info from the site
please come along it will be my first cosplay meet and i would like to meet lotsa new people
Axel
I'll definatly go! i live in bristol and im in wagamama and forbidden planet all the time XD and have already cosplayed to the mall on numourous ocasions, so nothing's different to me! XD

i can bring about 5ish people with me aswell!
Unread 07-11-2008, 08:19 AM   #28
X_Songstress_X
Chii?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyyy View Post
Yey! im from bristol
i swear theres hardly any cosplayers around this area...

I'm not sure how many but I know club Cavern have some cosplay nights so I guess a few people go

Working on:
Lilymon (Digimon)
X_Songstress_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2008, 08:23 AM   #29
X_Songstress_X
Chii?

Quote:
-Dave-

thats info from the site
Axel
Sounds fun I'll try and make it but I have a bad feeling I'm away

Working on:
Lilymon (Digimon)
X_Songstress_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2008, 12:57 PM   #30
littleschemer

Quote:
-Dave-
I'll try and come. I'll see if I can drag some friends along if I do.