Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Unread 09-01-2007, 05:16 PM   #1
MasterSwordette

Looking for other Simcoe, Ontario Cosplayers

I am looking for Simcoe, SouthWestern Ontario cosplayers who cosplay any genre. I mostly cosplay Videogame characters, but am also into anime cosplay as well, and yes of course, Harry Potter too ^^. I would like to get in touch with some of you who may be out there! Perhaps we could start a small group. I feel as though I am the only one in my neck of the woods who cosplays and I know that is just not true! ^_^ I would enjoy it if you were to post on here, to let me know you're out there, and you can definatly feel free to PM me as well. Let me know you're out there please.
MasterSwordette is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-01-2007, 11:00 PM   #2
Annans

I am a proud simcoer myself but am currently away at uni in nova scotia. Wooh orillia! I know a few other people in the area who cosplay but they are not quite as 'in to it' to have member IDs here. Don't feel alone, there are a few kindred spirits around the area ^_^ you should post a flyer at comic shops or something, see if you get any responses that way. I know of one other simcoe person on this site but alas I will leave it to her to reveal herself if she so chooses. Also you could try the Anime North forums ;-)
Annans is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2007, 06:05 AM   #3
MasterSwordette

wow, thank you for posting, and for your wonderful suggestions as well! When I post a flyer, what should the flyer say? This would be my first time doing this sort of thing ^_^". Letting local cosplayers in the simcoe area know that I'm out there I mean. Heh. Thanks again Yay for us simcoe cosplayers *_*
Unread 09-12-2007, 03:43 PM   #4
K-GIRL.MJ

I'm not IN Simcoe, but I live fairly close to it. I live out in the hicktown area...near Owen Sound, if anyone knows where that is. XD
K-GIRL.MJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2007, 04:49 PM   #5
Seda
Formally known as Zafie

Hey, I'm may not be from Simcoe but, I still live in Ontario.. I'm from Belleville. ^-^

- Anime North 2008

Cosplay:

"L" (Death Note) - 0% Complete

Last edited by Seda : 10-13-2007 at 06:03 PM.
Seda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2007, 06:29 PM   #6
MasterSwordette

Hey people, I see a few of you have aim? Would you mind pm'ing me to exchange names please if you want to. My pm system isn't workign well, but back on topic about simcoe ontario cosplayers, it's nice to see some fellow Simcoe/ontario cosplayers out there =)
Unread 02-25-2008, 08:07 PM   #7
BeckieLyn
Becca-Lyn

Finally, some ontarians! I thought we were extinct. :X Add me on MSN girlz_rule_1992@hotmail.com. Or xFire (lynniechan2) cause I am on alot of full screen things that don't minimize xD. I really don't care if I get random people adding me.

Anywhoz, I'm from ajax. It's close enough right? xD Ahh I know I'm kinda late on the post but I'd never even thought people would have a cosplay website . (Yes I just signed up today.)

As far as the flyer, it's a good idea maybe I'll try it.

Last edited by BeckieLyn : 02-25-2008 at 08:09 PM.
BeckieLyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2009, 12:32 PM   #8
uchihamickie
trible master ... mickie

hey i am a cosplayers from simcoe i have a group called simceo cosplayers check it out on DA here is the link we are acepted any cosplayers so please check it out thanz

~uchihamickie

Last edited by uchihamickie : 04-16-2009 at 12:08 PM.
uchihamickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2009, 12:11 PM   #9
uchihamickie
trible master ... mickie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seda View Post
Hey, I'm may not be from Simcoe but, I still live in Ontario.. I'm from Belleville. ^-^
hello i want to know how fare belleville is from us because my cosplay group is looking for cosplayers in canda ontario and if u don't havce a cosplayt group we would love for u to join just replay back to me

thanz

~uchihamickie
uchihamickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2009, 10:50 PM   #10
Roxhem

*giggles madly*

I can't believe you're a simcoe cosplayer.... And that I don't know you!!

There is about 10 of us in midland, hehe. Three of us who are mad stupid when it comes to it and the rest more casual cosplayers.

I fall into the first category. XD Do you have MSN?

Dtac
Edward Elric - 65%

Mtac
The Medicine Seller - 10%
Roxhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2009, 10:19 AM   #11
Scytherbreeder
lol lol lol

*resurrecting this* I'm in Simcoe, don't really know anyone else into anime, none of my friends at least. If anyones still looking..
Unread 03-04-2010, 01:48 PM   #12
Kouhei_Loveless

I love anime... I went to Anime North 2009.. I currently live in Simcoe County.. more specifically Orillia... I'm going to AN 2010 as Hisagi Shuuhei and i could always use some more cosplay friends close to me... for random cosplay excursions or cosplay parties

Nyappy ^_^
Kouhei_Loveless is offline   Reply With Quote