Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > AnimeFEST

Unread 09-03-2007, 05:27 PM   #1
Darth Sunshine

Exclamation A-fest shout outs!! ><

Thought I'd start this thread, I just wanted to start thanking the people who made everything possible. ^^

Everyone who came to the Local Gathering- you rule. Sorry to the people who didn't get to introduce yourselves; if we ever do something like this again we'll know better. TheFinal for helping me host. Deathly Hallows people who joined the panel; thanx!

TR and Concolor for being awesome roomies! Korovyev and friends for doing the photo shoot and letting me eat with y'all! Zelda and SSB shoot people rule! To our photogs kuragiman and skypirate! Thank you for your hard work!

And lastly, the people who run the whole thing; the A-fest staff! See y'all next year!
Darth Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-03-2007, 05:41 PM   #2
Cloud Z Strife

Well shout out to all of my fellow cosplayers cause con isnt the with out cosplayers. . . ofcourse . . . .

To all the locals that I met at the meet up that was fun . . .
Cloud Z Strife is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2007, 06:59 PM   #3
Miles
Nosferatu For Life

To my room: We need to have like a permanent room like this or something. As little time as we spent in the rooms, I'd still say I had a lot of fun goofing off in there.

Kikala: Your Seras turned out amazing. I'm sorry we didn't get a whole lot of pictures taken, but it just leaves room for later. I owe you a cookie...damn.

DCC: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DCC4LIFE!

To the Boom group: It was great getting to spend more time with you. I'm glad I actually got to meet Whitney, Will, and Remy instead of talking over AIM chats. I look forward to having more epic awesomeness.

To the League of Fantastic Swedish Men: I laff you.

To Twinzik: Yay! Congratulations! I'm so proud that you guys actually got to do a skit...and won! That is so epic. -high fives all around-

To the Twins: I hope (hehe) ((get it? Hope...Hee-Hee)) you had a Happy Birfday. Now your dreams are going to be scarred for life.

To Chelsea: <<<3333333333333333333333333 I'm so glad I got to spend time with you. It sucks that we had to wait this long, but I promise I'm doing everything I can to change that. You know I'm crazy about you.

If I forgot you or you don't feel like you got enough love, you can take it up with Jonobi, it's all his fault for being so sexy.
Unread 09-03-2007, 07:36 PM   #4
Kuragiman
Cameko EXTREME!

I want to thank everyone who asked for me by name and to all the groups that put up with my composition directing. I hope each of you enjoy the photos I took as much as I enjoyed taking them.

Special Shoutouts to Crescent Bunny, Cloud Z Strife, The_Eiri_Yuki, I-chanKobayashi, Gidget and her friend Queen Beryl, SecretLetters10, Jet Texas, YoshidaEri and her Kei-chan, Katie-chan (Thank you for the great gift!), Catzilerella (You and your brother Rock Texas), Jonobi, Cowbean, Pocky Fairy, CaptainCid, Kappy Lizzy and Skypirate. You make my con world go around and around.

Till next time! PEACE!
...Become The Character...
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
CONS I AM ATTENDING FOR 2009:

All-Con - Mar. 15th-17th | A-Kon 20 - May 29th-31st | AnimeFest - TBD

Last edited by Kuragiman : 09-03-2007 at 07:45 PM.
Kuragiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2007, 07:41 PM   #5
Honey Usagi-chi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic665 View Post

Everyone who came to the Local Gathering- you rule

TR and Concolor for being awesome roomies! Korovyev and friends for doing the photo shoot and letting me eat with y'all! Zelda and SSB shoot people rule! To our photogs kuragiman and skypirate! Thank you for your hard work!
Awwwww, thanks D: *huggles* You makes me feel speshul T-T You roomed with TR & Concolor? I guess that explains meeting up at Friday's elevator Hell ^^; You were so beautiful and it was a pleasure meeting you! Okies, here's my shout-outs:

Firstly, the SSB shoot, you guys totally rocked and thanks so much for coming! ^_^ We have to do another one next year, we have to :3 Kuragiman, you are my hero and you have just NO idea how grateful I am! ^_^

Secondly, to all the photographers & the Voice of God for taking my pictures, I feel more confident to try out ANTM when I'm 18 ^_^. Thanks for taking the rose brides' pictures too! One of them was my sister, can ya guess who?

Thirdly, everyone who waited in the elevator hell with us every day. We shall persevere!

Fourthly, all of ya'll at the Kidies anime shoot, it was a blast! And thanks for offering with helping me carry my stuff. That chest armour = ebil x_x

And lastly, everyone who participated & attended the anime dating game. Can't wait to watch it on YT now :3

Oh! And a shout-out to TR Rose & Concolor for being on the same floor as you guys! Mystic too! It was such an honour, desu! *bows frantically*

And I wanna thank that guy again at AF 06 who gave me an extra dollar to get hot water for my Ramen, that was so nice of you, Mister!

Last edited by Honey Usagi-chi : 09-03-2007 at 08:18 PM.
Honey Usagi-chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2007, 07:47 PM   #6
Miss_Mikado

I would like to thank the whole staff of AFest for an awsome convention. I had a wonderful time, and loved the chosen voice actors I got to meet. XD

Also, I'd like to thank the people in charge of the Naruto and Death Note photoshoot. Also, the peeps at the Anime Dating Game. ^_^

I hope to see you all next year.

Making your time worth spending at cons = priceless
-----------------------------
2014 Cosplays
Vella - Broken Age
Roar Dancer - Just Dance 2014
Hange Zoe - Attack on Titan

======================
Cosplay attempts:
Sasuke = Naruto
Naomi = Death Note

Zoey and Rochelle = Left 4 Dead (1 and 2)
Martha Jones = Doctor Who
Chell = Portal 2
Miss_Mikado is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2007, 07:57 PM   #7
Inuyasha_Kun
The Hanyou

I had a blast At animefest this year! It was my very first AnimeFest! Though.. all the drunkers kind of scared me.... x.x

Anyway I would like to thank Skypirate and Kuragiman for taking all those photos of me in my costumes!

AND to thank everyone at the Anime Dating game and that will be shown on Youtube sometime this week! I promise!

I would like to say thanks to everyone that apprichiated me in the Sumomo costume, I really like that cosplay and sumomo isn't cosplayed as much.

Katie-chan; for taking the Ranma photoshoot with me TWICE

All the Inuyasha cosplayers that came to the photoshoot... our Miroku (ranchan03 slept inn.. x.x almost had a whole inner cast to!)

Hikaruhime; for sticking up with me in the hotel room for snoring all night x.x I feel really bad about that.....

Ohh for TRrose for helping me with zipping up my sumomo costume...after I got out of the bathroom

TO EVERYONE THAT I GOT TO MEET DOWN THERE FROM HERE!!!! even people that I have seen at other cons like A-kon!

I have alot to thank.. but I cant think of anything right now...

Conventions 2013:
A-kon-Catzi, Botan (dark tournament), Akane Tendou. (maybe Inuyasha)
Tokyo In Tulsa,
Izumi-con
Inuyasha_Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2007, 08:46 PM   #8
Saava
LINK MAH BOI!

I didn't get to meet everyone but I remember meeting AngelzxDemonz :B
Saava is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2007, 08:54 PM   #9
Nozomi
Leave it to me!

Hi to the KH group that gathered downstairs on Sunday night! You guys were very amusing to watch.

Planned Costumes:
Mistral (.hack)
Nozomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2007, 08:55 PM   #10
Koda89

Mystic665 - Loved your Luna Lovegood outfit, and you held your own for your first ever panel(I was the guy that asked the Greyback question, btw).

Inuyasha_Kun - Loved your Sumomo and Inuyasha outfits, had fun talking with ya.

All my Bleach friends(Cat-Chan, Saejima, Hacker-Ed, MercuryIceStorm, Asmaria, and Arei to name a few) - As always, I had a great time at the Bleach gatherings I could make it to.

Cody - Nice to see you again, can't wait to see you in November.

Shinobi-Misa - I loved Bunny-Girl Haruhi, and you did a good job at co-hosting the Dating Game.

There are more, but I'm drawing a blank right now.

Planned Costumes:
- Scarecrow(Batman): 100%
- Spike(My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic): 100%
- DJ P0N-3(My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic): 100%
Koda89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2007, 09:26 PM   #11
Hikaruhime
I'm jusaiyan

I hope I don't leave anyone out. D:

Inuyasha; thanks for keeping me awake with your snoring and sexual moans. lawl, jk. XDD <3333 ya', bud~ :P Sorry I didn't talk much on the drive home. I'm so tired. D:

Sasuke/Naruto twins; I had a blast hanging out with you guys during the Naruto shoots, cosplay contest, concert, and other times. You guys rock hardcore. <3

Tobi; OMG YOU WERE MY GROOM TOBI TO MY BRIDAL SAKURA! I just love you to death for that. XD Thanks for letting me borrow your Akatsuki cloak long enough to strip in it during the cosplay contest~ XD;

Oklahoma thread people; there's too many of you to list, so yeah. XD I always enjoy meeting up with you guys. <3
Tokyo in Tulsa // Tulsa, OK

COSPLAYS IN PROGRESS:
Isis from SMITE
Capitol Citizen from Hunger Games

Mythos Creations Cosplay Group
Hikaruhime is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2007, 09:28 PM   #12
Inuyasha_Kun
The Hanyou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikaruhime View Post
I hope I don't leave anyone out. D:

Inuyasha; thanks for keeping me awake with your snoring and sexual moans. lawl, jk. XDD <3333 ya', bud~ :P Sorry I didn't talk much on the drive home. I'm so tired. D:
Hikaruhime: X_x oi... like I said I feel bad about it.. wait...........no I don't! HAHA! and yeah I know, its okay! You did talk to me at least! ^.^ I hope we go next year! I had a blast!

Conventions 2013:
Tokyo In Tulsa,
Izumi-con
Unread 09-03-2007, 09:31 PM   #13
Miles
Nosferatu For Life

Oh my god! I forgot you Brian! You're amazing. Sorry for that.

I also forgot Skypirate. -_-;

Sorry, tiredness.
Unread 09-03-2007, 09:37 PM   #14
Neeymuffin
THIS AIN'T SEAWORLD!

A shoutout to all of the Bleach cosplayers that made my first year cosplaying Bleach a TOTALLY AMAZING one.

D: I know now that sandals are not for Shinigami March and that walking barefoot across hot pavement burns your feet, literally.

ALSO, to EVERYONE who participated in my cosplay Macarenas and Cha Cha Slides. <3 You guys seriously made my dreams come true.

AnimeFest 2009
Rule 63!Luigi // Hinamori Momo // TYL!I-Pin (Millefiore Arc)

Tentative Plans
Kinkan Uniform Ahiru // Stripper!Hinamori // Rhyme
Neeymuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2007, 09:42 PM   #15
Inuyasha_Kun
The Hanyou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neeymuffin View Post
A shoutout to all of the Bleach cosplayers that made my first year cosplaying Bleach a TOTALLY AMAZING one.

D: I know now that sandals are not for Shinigami March and that walking barefoot across hot pavement burns your feet, literally.

ALSO, to EVERYONE who participated in my cosplay Macarenas and Cha Cha Slides. <3 You guys seriously made my dreams come true.
Hahaha I was one of the main people that did the macarena...It was very fun! o.o one time was as princess inuyasha and the other times were sumomo

Conventions 2013:
Tokyo In Tulsa,
Izumi-con