Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games

Unread 05-16-2003, 08:02 PM   #1
nekochan
PILE IT ON!! xD

ragnarok ^^

hi! i need some suggestions on how to do my hair and the... erm... "pants" for a Ragnarok assassin cosplay. i was thinking silk stockings, but idk. tell me what you think! if anyone can help me out i would appreciate it A LOT!! here's a reference pic. btw i'm gonna be the girl xD

http://www.ragnarokhq.com/images/gal...s/Assassin.jpg

Unread 05-16-2003, 09:16 PM   #2
Allia

Tights or spandex would be good for the legs. For the hair a lot of hair gel. I would go to a hairdresser and ask for the right kind of gel. That way it will stay. Don't use GLUE!
Allia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2003, 06:56 AM   #3
Nightmare

Good job with going for the assassin, right now in the game I am about to reach thief (just started last night). I'm planning on doing the male version of it pretty soon. I think that the assassin is the coolest looking character in the game.
Unread 05-17-2003, 11:34 AM   #4
Oshi
Rugged. Like the moon.

It is. Though I'm going with the second coolest; the Wizard ;D
Oshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2003, 03:21 PM   #5
arisuchan
spirit of chivarly

ummm for the stockings you could try what jibrille did, she got a pair of tights that were slightly lighter than the correct color and put them over darker ones. It gave the correct color and less see through ness.

Also for the hair you can get long hair extentions and tie them in the pony tail so you get that effect.

and have I mentioned RO owns my soul??? I will be a knight for Anime USA and maybe a Alchemist for Otakon, depends on what Jibrille is wearing and when *^^*
arisuchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2003, 04:58 AM   #6
nekochan
PILE IT ON!! xD

lol thanks everyone! btw, i forgot to ask, what should i use for the shoulder thingys? thanksssssssss xD
nekochan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2003, 10:00 PM   #7
Nightmare

Something light but with good durability, like paper mache. It shouldn't be too hard to connect though. It looks like it connects fairly easily to the rest of the costume. I'm planning on doing the male version of that sometime (don't know when though, probably as soon as I'm done with my Nightmare and Ryu.
Unread 05-19-2003, 12:15 AM   #8
Jibrille
Pirate for Life

OMG this game is so addicting... ><

and tonight i finally finished up my assassin costume as arisuchan noted. ^_^

two pairs of tights on top of eachotheris great for coverage. and making the unders was funny. XD
>.> lol

for the pony tail i took an old wig and made an insanely long extention which i just tied to my own hair. oh that was too funny. and then i stepped on it. O.o;

and as for the shoulder things. for now i just went with a shiney pleather. it looks good. may not be metal, but it is pretties. lol
and latch hook makes a good support for the armour bits on the shoulders and the arms. yay for latch hook. ^^

wee cant wait to wear it this weeked. ^_^
Jibrille is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2003, 01:30 AM   #9
nekochan
PILE IT ON!! xD

hahaha thank you so much everyone!
Unread 05-19-2003, 02:29 PM   #10
Nightmare

How come no one does the male assassin. I think that he is sooo cool looking. Not saying that the female is not cool. But I see a lot of people are doing the female, and noone does the male one. Looks like I will have to be the first one.
Unread 05-19-2003, 06:56 PM   #11
aelith
Effervascent dreamer

whoa! that assassin costume looks so cool! there's gonna be an exclusive ragnarok cosplay here in my country by october, i think....maybe i should cosplay the assassin too...^_^:;

err, what about her tight face covering? how do you do that? just in case if i ever plan to cosplay it too hehehe ^^;;

http://geocities.com/dyeane/blubutton.txt
aelith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2003, 07:39 PM   #12
Oshi
Rugged. Like the moon.

You all realize that with Ragnarok, the hair doesn't matter, cuz you choose your own hair... right... so the hair you see on the art pictures doesn't have to be the hair you use. Personally, I'm gonna try to score a dark blue wig to make it like my character in the game ;D
Oshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2003, 11:18 PM   #13
nekochan
PILE IT ON!! xD

LOL DUHHHHHHHHHh ~_~ hahaha omg you're right... i could use MY OWN HAIR because you choose your own hair. since this cosplay will probably be sometime later in the year, or even next year, i can just grow my hair out REALLY long and just use that. fwee xD
Unread 05-21-2003, 02:21 PM   #14
Mouse
Village Idiot: Wanted

I want to do one of the costumes from Ragnarok soooooo bad XD The female Alchemist or Swordy.. or possibly Hunter, I don't know, they're all so cute! ^_^ Eeeee! Priestess is darling as well, but I wouldn't want to wear something that went that high up my leg, leggings or not o_x;

What Jibrille said about the armor would probably be good. You could make the stiff gauntlet-thingies out of the same stuff as well. As for the hair, i would just ue my own and not attempt to use a ponytail. Some hairstyles only look good on paper. In my opinion, this is one of them.
Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2003, 09:01 PM   #15
Vashu

about the game: is it paid? is it hard to play? where can i download it?

sorry for the off-topic post.. ^^"
Vashu is offline   Reply With Quote