Justified Photographer

Eurobeat King : Nan Desu Kan 2007 Pictures

Hey everyone,

Here are the links to all of my Nan Desu Kan 2007 Pictures sorted by day:

Eurobeat King Presents : Nan Desu Kan 2007

Day 1 (Friday)

Day 2 (Saturday)

Day 3 (Sunday)

If you find your picture(s), feel free to use them for your cosplay.com gallery, your MySpace, etc. Any credit you can give me is appreciated. If I missed your costume or gathering, I apologize.

Thanks to everyone who posed for pictures, and I had a great time this year at NDK and will definitely return in 2008. See you there if not sooner!
"This is your job. You want a clear conscience, go start a charity. But if you want your own photography business, and your cosplayer boss says you gotta go out there and take a photo-shoot, go out there, take it, come back to work, and say "DO YOU NEED ME TO DO IT AGAIN?!!"

Last edited by Eurobeat King : 03-08-2008 at 11:30 PM.
Eurobeat King is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-18-2007, 02:36 PM   #2
~H~
Original H

The pics look great so far!
~H~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2007, 05:24 PM   #3
lady_artemis
Awesome and PINK!!

^_^ YAY! I can't wait for you to download Saturday photos (which may take a while but oh well >.< I don't mind waiting) Thank you for coming and taking so many great pictures again this year ^_^
lady_artemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2007, 06:08 PM   #4
BadGuysNeedLove
Fan of the Classics

sweet! I totally took down Dante

Thanks for the shots of my battle with Dante, you got some of the best picks ive seen so far from day one
BadGuysNeedLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2007, 11:50 AM   #5
Eurobeat King
Justified Photographer

Thanks for the compliments, everyone!

UPDATE: I've posted as many pictures as I can from NDK Friday so far (work prevents me from posting) and I'm off to Anime Weekend Atlanta today. When I return, I'll resume posting the NDK pictures. Look for more pictures to go up on Monday morning. Until then, thanks for being patient and please enjoy the pictures that I've posted!
"This is your job. You want a clear conscience, go start a charity. But if you want your own photography business, and your cosplayer boss says you gotta go out there and take a photo-shoot, go out there, take it, come back to work, and say "DO YOU NEED ME TO DO IT AGAIN?!!"
Unread 09-20-2007, 09:38 PM   #6
darth_teca

*wave* Have fun, Al! Be safe!

Evil is only evil in the eyes and minds of those who don't understand it.

LiveJournal:http://darth-teca.livejournal.com
darth_teca is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2007, 12:17 PM   #7
Eurobeat King
Justified Photographer

Quote:
Originally Posted by darth_teca View Post
*wave* Have fun, Al! Be safe!
Thanks, M. I did and I was!

Back from AWA, the posting of NDK pictures continues. I'll try to finish Friday's pictures by today, and then start Saturday's pictures by tomorrow. I'll post again when I start those! Enjoy!
Unread 09-25-2007, 03:26 AM   #8
Multi-Facets

Sweet, sweet pics, dude. Especially the Ein, the Miranda Lotte, and the Papillon. And the rabbit. The rabbit was cute.
Multi-Facets is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2007, 05:25 PM   #9
Eurobeat King
Justified Photographer

UPDATE: I've started to post Saturday's pictures, and you can check them out here:

EBK: NDK 2007 : Day 2 (Saturday)

I'll post as many as I can until I have to go to work, and depending on how tired I am later tonight I'll either post a few or wait until the morning.

Enjoy!
Unread 09-25-2007, 05:53 PM   #10
Multi-Facets

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1274709 That's my best buddy Kei as Tres! Didn't his costume just ROCK? (And didn't he look so COOL?) ^n_n^
Multi-Facets is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2007, 12:44 PM   #11
Eurobeat King
Justified Photographer

FINAL UPDATE: I've posted the few pictures that I took on the final day of NDK. Check them out here:

NDK Sunday Pictures

Please go to the first post of this thread to see the links to all of my NDK pictures. Thanks for being patient as I uploaded them, and I hope you enjoy the pics! See you next year at NDK 2008!