Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Yaoi-Con

Unread 09-24-2007, 11:42 AM   #1
Eurobeat King
Justified Photographer

Swap Meet : YaoiCon 2007

Yaoicon will be having a Swap Meet again this year, and here's the info:

The Swap Meet will be taking place in the Marriot's courtyard (outside), from 4:00-6:00 PM. We will begin selling tables at 3:30 PM.

Tables are $10.00 per table section, limit one section per person.

I'm going to participate in the swap meet again this year and there won't be too much that I'm selling (having sold a lot at Fanime's swap meet) but I will have some good stuff:

Eurobeat CD's
Anime CD's (older-stuff)
Anime DVD's
Anime/Video-game figures
video-games (PS2, Xbox, etc.)
video-game systems (PS2 & Gamecube)
hentai books & magazines (non-yaoi)

Just look for my section that has Eurobeat (and some Trance) music playing during those 2 hours.

See you all at the con!
"This is your job. You want a clear conscience, go start a charity. But if you want your own photography business, and your cosplayer boss says you gotta go out there and take a photo-shoot, go out there, take it, come back to work, and say "DO YOU NEED ME TO DO IT AGAIN?!!"

Last edited by Eurobeat King : 09-25-2007 at 10:07 AM.
Eurobeat King is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-11-2007, 05:11 PM   #2
junkeemunky
JM

I'm going to haul a bunch of old dvd, vhs, and manga. I think it's time for me to clean out my closet. XD
junkeemunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2007, 02:00 AM   #3
Eurobeat King
Justified Photographer

It looks like I'll be selling 3 video-game systems at the swap meet, so if anyone's interested in either a Playstation 2, Xbox, or Nintendo GameCube, look for me at my table. I will have some PS2 & Xbox games, but the only NGC game I have is Resident Evil 4 and that will come with the NGC if you buy it.
"This is your job. You want a clear conscience, go start a charity. But if you want your own photography business, and your cosplayer boss says you gotta go out there and take a photo-shoot, go out there, take it, come back to work, and say "DO YOU NEED ME TO DO IT AGAIN?!!"
Unread 10-21-2007, 06:04 PM   #4
EniesLobby
Mega NRG Man

Any hints on what Eurobeat you will be selling? Already have everything up to SEB181 on my labytop, but I would always like to have more.
EniesLobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2007, 09:26 PM   #5
Eurobeat King
Justified Photographer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EniesLobby View Post
Any hints on what Eurobeat you will be selling? Already have everything up to SEB181 on my labytop, but I would always like to have more.
some more recent stuff, between SEB Vol. 166 to 178. I'll also have some older stuff like the Best of SEB 2000-2005, and some Euromach collections too.
Unread 10-22-2007, 02:15 AM   #6
EniesLobby
Mega NRG Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurobeat King View Post
some more recent stuff, between SEB Vol. 166 to 178. I'll also have some older stuff like the Best of SEB 2000-2005, and some Euromach collections too.
Nice nice. I could always use some Euromach CDs. What day is this on btw?
Unread 10-22-2007, 03:16 AM   #7
Eurobeat King
Justified Photographer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EniesLobby View Post
What day is this on btw?
It's just on Friday. It's unfortunate that YaoiCon's Swap Meet only happens on one day, and it's just for 2 hours which doesn't give you too much time to sell stuff. (FanimeCon's Swap Meet goes for like 4-5 hours and they have it for 2 days.) Yaoicon allows the few hours because there are other events on that Friday evening, like Bishonen-Bingo.
Unread 10-22-2007, 07:53 PM   #8
EniesLobby
Mega NRG Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurobeat King View Post
It's just on Friday. It's unfortunate that YaoiCon's Swap Meet only happens on one day, and it's just for 2 hours which doesn't give you too much time to sell stuff. (FanimeCon's Swap Meet goes for like 4-5 hours and they have it for 2 days.) Yaoicon allows the few hours because there are other events on that Friday evening, like Bishonen-Bingo.
Wow I assumed it would be on Saturday actually. Good thing Im getting out there early on Friday or I would of missed this!
Unread 10-24-2007, 09:42 PM   #9
Eurobeat King
Justified Photographer

btw, I found a buyer for my PS2, but I'll still have an Xbox and GameCube for sale at the Swap Meet on Friday. If anyone's interested in more info about them, PM me before Friday. Thanks!