Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Props/Accessories/Armor

Unread 05-20-2003, 10:41 AM   #1
Jun_Kazama

Sango props?

I was thinking about maybe doing Sango from Inuyasha (I'm still not positive..I already have a costume planned from that day and I don't know if i'll have time to wear both or even make both). And I was wondering how I could go about making her face mask and her boomarang if I am in fact able to end up doing this cosplay. I need to be able to travel w/ the boomerang too so it needs to fit in a car full of stuff. ^_^" I want it to be accurate though so is there anyways it can be made in peices that go together or something?
Jun_Kazama is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-20-2003, 03:46 PM   #2
Allia

Maybe make it out of foam and put that selent stuff on it. But make it in two pieces and then overlap the parts and drill a hole and then stick a piece of wood there to hold it in place for when its whole. Then make a slip cover thing for it maybe have a zipper or something, then add the details and everything to it on the cloth. Hope this helps.
Allia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2003, 05:41 PM   #3
Melchior

You can make the masks out of the bottom half of a paintball mask. See if you can pick one up used that is about the right size and shape. Some are too large and deformed but others have the shape you will need, and you can tie them around your head. It's what our Sango and Kohaku used at Otakon.
Unread 05-21-2003, 09:16 PM   #4
Hitori
Tra la la

I made my mask out of crayola model magic, it worked great. Nice and light, and easy to punch breathing holes through.
Hitori is offline   Reply With Quote